CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

EU Referendum

Guest Fatty

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, Fatty said:

I can't beleive we are out, been up all night worrying, me and Eds are gutted...who's gonna clean my DB9 and Ed's Vantage?????????

Manky and fucking ding. Make sure they clip their ragged yellow fingernails first, the revolting pair of cloth cap cunts.

Guest Sancho Cuntza
14 minutes ago, Fatty said:

I can't beleive we are out, been up all night worrying, me and Eds are gutted...who's gonna clean my DB9 and Ed's Vantage?????????

They'd struggle to store your rotting carcass in the hold of the QE2 without risking a hull breach, so I doubt you could fit even one of your sausage fingers through the door of a DB9.

Guest nobgobbler
39 minutes ago, nocti said:

Thank fuck for that, I was up all night wondering what your thoughts were you enormous fucking ham planet. Aren't there enough threads on this already, you cunt?

He's probably fucking eaten 'em.

Guest Manky

We are leaving. Fucking great stuff. Quincy can stick his head up his arse and fucking top himself for all I fucking care. Anyone who disagrees with me is a cunt. No change there.

13 hours ago, Fatty said:

Anyone of the 3 million cunts already  here.

11 hours ago, Manky said:

We are leaving. Fucking great stuff. Quincy can stick his head up his arse and fucking top himself for all I fucking care. Anyone who disagrees with me is a cunt. No change there.

Manky you will be able to get a seat on the 59 bus going to town now all the fucking Kosovos will be leaving.

Guest Manky
13 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Manky you will be able to get a seat on the 59 bus going to town now all the fucking Kosovos will be leaving.

If I lived anywhere on the 59 route, I would volunteer for the manned Mars mission. And when I got there, would campaign to get out of the solar system.

Guest Manky
33 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I'd vote you out. Fuck off, you insipid, racist bore. 

If a Welshman got on the 59, the worlds disadvantaged would get out and walk. Evidently, the don't like the smell of ovine fanny better.

2 hours ago, Manky said:

If a Welshman got on the 59, the worlds disadvantaged would get out and walk. Evidently, the don't like the smell of ovine fanny better.

Your best yet. You're like a fine wine, improving with age. 

Hopefully for everyone, you'll reach your use-by-date soon. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Your best yet. You're like a fine wine, improving with age. 

Hopefully for everyone, you'll reach your use-by-date soon. 

He is corked- bitter, sour... and a fucking cunt.

10 hours ago, Manky said:

If I lived anywhere on the 59 route, I would volunteer for the manned Mars mission. And when I got there, would campaign to get out of the solar system.

Only you and myself know the significance of your response.....I haven't laughed so much in years.  Cried.

24 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Only you and myself know the significance of your response.....I haven't laughed so much in years.  Cried.

Having an in-joke with Manky means it's only seen as funny or even comprehensive if it's carved on the walls of public toilets around the gutters of 'are precious Blighty'. Good for you MC you fucking sentient tampon, you've unmasked yourself as being in cahoots with an unashamed cross dressing goat fucker. You should probably kill yourself now before all your friends and family find out. I'll record it for posterity if you like.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, nocti said:

Having an in-joke with Manky means it's only seen as funny or even comprehensive if it's carved on the walls of public toilets around the gutters of 'are precious Blighty'. Good for you MC you fucking sentient tampon, you've unmasked yourself as being in cahoots with an unashamed cross dressing goat fucker. You should probably kill yourself now before all your friends and family find out. I'll record it for posterity if you like.

No...you don't understand.  Manky is a cunt.  But he is a cunt who knows where the 59 bus goes.you do not know so you do not get the relevance because you are not and cunt from Manchester.  you are just a cunt.

25 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

No...you don't understand.  Manky is a cunt.  But he is a cunt who knows where the 59 bus goes.you do not know so you do not get the relevance because you are not and cunt from Manchester.  you are just a cunt.

I guess it's my own fault for not knowing the numbers of the shit-laden routes that run through cancerous places I'm not familiar with, especially ones I actively avoid; where I assumed they were still running horse and carts and lighting the streets at night with the bodies of their syphilis-ridden elders.

Well done you for hanging in there though! Good for you mate!

Guest Manky
5 hours ago, nocti said:

I guess it's my own fault for not knowing the numbers of the shit-laden routes that run through cancerous places I'm not familiar with, especially ones I actively avoid; where I assumed they were still running horse and carts and lighting the streets at night with the bodies of their syphilis-ridden elders.

Well done you for hanging in there though! Good for you mate!

I agree that insider information should be used sparingly. Tell that to the Yachtsmen and Golf Clubbers on here.

Every area has buses that you can accurately refer to as shit shovels. Let us swap the 59 for the 27. That is a bus number I don't even know exists. The meaning and inferences are exactly the same.

Case dismissed. Nocti is a cunt.

28 minutes ago, Manky said:

I agree that insider information should be used sparingly. Tell that to the Yachtsmen and Golf Clubbers on here.

Every area has buses that you can accurately refer to as shit shovels. Let us swap the 59 for the 27. That is a bus number I don't even know exists. The meaning and inferences are exactly the same.

At the risk of sounding high and mighty, thus triggering flashbacks of bum rape from the head of the space cadets or whatever fabricated militia you claim to come from, if I choose to take offense from a cunt like you, I'll PM you the secret signal, which will be some kind of scanned proof of me being sectioned under the fucking mental health act.

I already know I'm a cunt anyway. I don't need Manchester's answer to Joey Essex confirming it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Bus wankers. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Manky said:

Manky the "bus gate" case was adjourned due to lack of evidence being brought forward by the plaintiff.

in other word we settled out of court on the steps with me explaining that only us two knew where the 59 bus route went and anyone who had a problem with our comment on the 59 bus could go fuck themselves.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 26 June 2016 at 8:13 AM, Manky said:

You're only going to get more confused about bus numbers over the next few years. One day, you'll be on one, smelling of old Holborn and piss, and you will realise with an awful sinking feeling that you haven't a fucking clue where you are, and more piss will run down your leg. One day, after that, you won't even know what a bus is, until soon after, you'll be on a small, slow black bus on a one way trip to the crypt. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Manky said:

I've got a bike. Did you know that?

You mention it in every other post, each time more interesting than the last.