CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking boiling hot hotels

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I remember there was a time when you genuinely despised my contrived, meandering bollocks. I like to think that we finally bonded after you created the Bill I.D. to be my wing man.

You have no idea how I've struggled with Bill. The punk ID, as you'd imagine, was created solely for Ape and his wife.. I tap that shit out blindfolded. Bill's a little more technical.

Was it the 'playing pool with my mates' nom that gave it away?

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, Frank said:

You have no idea how I've struggled with Bill. The punk ID, as you'd imagine, was created solely for Ape and his wife.. I tap that shit out blindfolded. Bill's a little more technical.

If you like, pm me your login codes, and I could "wear" you for a week or two, boosting you out of this shitty groove you're in. Much akin to these last ditch medically induced comas the hopelessly obese "plump for", lying there slack jawed while electrodes cause them to twitch and flex muscles they were too shit to bother with them fucking selves.

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

It's certainly what originally tipped me off. The final confirmation came when you created Big Bow Balls to keep Bill's like-to-post ration under 1.7. It was the needless and pretentious alliteration that gave you away.

29 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

If you like, pm me your login codes, and I could "wear" you for a week or two, boosting you out of this shitty groove you're in. Much akin to these last ditch medically induced comas the hopelessly obese "plump for", lying there slack jawed while electrodes cause them to twitch and flex muscles they were too shit to bother with them fucking selves.

I preferred the shorter version. 

Idiot. 

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Never change, Frank.  Stay just the way you are.  

We should preserve him in vinegar. Fucking sour old cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
13 hours ago, Frank said:

Sometimes I lie, Rick. During my tenure here on the Corner, I've travelled the world thrice, bought and sold boats, been an illiterate Greek restaurateur, dated Pen, fucked gobble's mouth to a pulp, belittled Decimus, destroyed MikeD, double fisted members bumholes until they bled, set myself on fire, danced and jigged, laughed and cried, riddled myself with piles, cancer and AIDS, posted my own shit to the Judge, died, and most importantly... entertained.

Wheesht.

You forgot shagging an imaginary dead Thai ladyboy from brazil

Guest Bill Stickers
11 hours ago, Frank said:

Have you contracted autistic savantry off Bawsey? Your memory of my noms is superb.

Guest Snatch
6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Never change, Frank.  Stay just the way you are.  

I said that when he was dead.

11 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You forgot shagging an imaginary dead Thai ladyboy from brazil

That wasn't made up bullshit.

12 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Have you contracted autistic savantry off Bawsey? Your memory of my noms is superb.

Could you dump a couple of likes my way, Bill? If I can top the leaderboard without posting a video, I'll walk away and the stage is yours. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...