CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Encores and drum solos at gigs

Neil

Fuck off with your 5 minute tub thumping bollocks,we know you can play the drums we don't need to watch you  practice,as for the encore,why should be expected toI blow smoke up your arse just to hear extra songs,I've paid good money for my ticket so just play what you were going to play without all this bollocks.Fucking great gig though,Ronnie Romero,A very fair swap for Mr Dio

Guest Snatch

Neil you lucky cunt. I saw a clip online from one of the shows. A very fine voice the young man has. I wouldn't exactly call it a swap though what with Mr. Dio being somewhat unavailable for the rest of his,er,life.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, neil298 said:

Morning Frank,I would not expect anything else from you.Have a lovely day my man and kindly fuck right off.

Neil, what does the 298 stand for? The number of extra chromosomes you possess? 

Guest Sancho Cuntza
40 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Neil, what does the 298 stand for? The number of extra chromosomes you possess? 

It's deceiving in that it is actually two numbers, but Neil is incapable of using the space bar at the best of times. 

The first number is 29, which is the highest he has ever counted to. 8 has been sentimentally thrown in by Neil, because geometrically, it is the easiest number to draw if you are a stupid fucking cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
47 minutes ago, neil298 said:

It's the number of fucks I couldn't give when I read your posts.I think I'll do a Prince and change it,cheers for that

You should change it to "The poster formally charged for rape offences".

24 minutes ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

It's deceiving in that it is actually two numbers, but Neil is incapable of using the space bar at the best of times. 

The first number is 29, which is the highest he has ever counted to. 8 has been sentimentally thrown in by Neil, because geometrically, it is the easiest number to draw if you are a stupid fucking cunt.

Like i said Bill,cheers for that!

Guest Couldn't give a shit

You are all sad cunts and should be publicly executed live before the next England game. Fuck off and die of AIDS. Love Phil Collins.xxx

Comedians that do encores are a bunch of fucking cunts too. Most of them don't even tell any more jokes, they just read out questions the audience texted in at the interval. (Why they need an interval in the first place fuck only knows, the idle cunts just stand there for half an hour swigging fucking Perrier.) They probably think they're doing "improv", the lazy fuckers. 

Even fucking worse are comedians that incorporate musical instruments and songs into their act. It's not big and it's not clever, and it's certainly not fucking funny, which is sort of supposed to be the whole fucking point of being a comedian. Why no-one ever rammed Billy Connolly's banjo up his fucking arse is a mystery of our age, Bill Bailey is a cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Comedians that do encores are a bunch of fucking cunts too. Most of them don't even tell any more jokes, they just read out questions the audience texted in at the interval. (Why they need an interval in the first place fuck only knows, the idle cunts just stand there for half an hour swigging fucking Perrier.) They probably think they're doing "improv", the lazy fuckers. 

Even fucking worse are comedians that incorporate musical instruments and songs into their act. It's not big and it's not clever, and it's certainly not fucking funny, which is sort of supposed to be the whole fucking point of being a comedian. Why no-one ever rammed Billy Connolly's banjo up his fucking arse is a mystery of our age, Bill Bailey is a cunt.

"Comedy music" - Fuck right off!

Also, why is it that 95% of male comedians finish their TV shows dressed as bad drag acts?

(uber cunt that did the marathons excluded since he starts the fuckers in a dress...)

Guest Wizardsleeve

The true comedian is an extinct species.  All there are now, sanctimonious, up their own arse cunts, wanting to make a political statement of their own ideologies, which prove they know fuck all about anything, but are endearing themselves to the following of fuckwits.  Jihadists should car bomb these events and detonate high fragmentation devices inside the theatre.  CUNTS!  

I agree. I went to see Frank Sinatra and he didn't do one joke. Unfunny bastard.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I agree. I went to see Frank Sinatra and he didn't do one joke. Unfunny bastard.

How's he looking these days?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, neil298 said:

Fuck off with your 5 minute tub thumping bollocks,we know you can play the drums we don't need to watch you  practice,as for the encore,why should be expected toI blow smoke up your arse just to hear extra songs,I've paid good money for my ticket so just play what you were going to play without all this bollocks.Fucking great gig though,Ronnie Romero,A very fair swap for Mr Dio

Fucking fat fool fuck.

Guest DingTheRioja

drummers usually aren't gay, the lead singers get a threesome with the 2 best looking groupies (who love themselves), the guitarists get the next ones (who are nice enough people) the drummers get the next 10 who are only interested in shaggin the shit out of any band member. All at once.

Quantity is quality.