CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who order baked potatoes when eating out

Guest Bill Stickers

39 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You still subside their lifestyle and privilege with your tax money you thick cunt! 

The privilege aspect is very much an anachronism, OTH it does provide a unique selling point in marketing UK plc both diplomatically and commercially. When the Elizabethan era is over I think the younger royals will steer the monarchy closer to the Dutch/Scandinavian model. As for costs, the monarchy handed over the Crown Estate in exchange for an allowance. In this the country got the better deal.

Guest Bill Stickers
23 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The privilege aspect is very much an anachronism, OTH it does provide a unique selling point in marketing UK plc both diplomatically and commercially. When the Elizabethan era is over I think the younger royals will steer the monarchy closer to the Dutch/Scandinavian model. As for costs, the monarchy handed over the Crown Estate in exchange for an allowance. In this the country got the better deal.

All true. But it is still fundamentally undemoratic and against every modern principle that a family lives off the state by virtue of bloodline. It is that simple. 

I'm not a  monarchist but it has its advantages, for example it spared us President Thatcher and President Blair. The privilege comes at a high price, I mean you can't do any of the things ordinary people do like go to the pub for a pint or go out for a curry. I wouldn't want to do it.

12 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

You still subside their lifestyle and privilege with your tax money you thick cunt! 

And they bring in more tourists revenue than we give them money in royal duties.  Also who would you rather get your knighthood or honours from for being such a stand up pillar of the benefits community and working down the soup kitchen for 25 years.....J C Junkers or Michael Gove Or the Queen ?

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 6/29/2016 at 4:24 PM, Bill Stickers said:

What kind of drab, odious fucking oily squid do you have to be to order a baked potato in a pub or cafe? Certainly RickB or Ding behaviour. 

If you can cook it at home within 5 minutes flat with the mental capacity of a doorknob, why pay 4 times the mark up price elsewhere?

The last refuge of an unadventurous cunt who thinks ordering a prawn cocktail is pushing the boat out.

Probably seen as a treat compared to the usual fare of Flinders crispy pancakes and butterless bread enjoyed by most on here.

Bill, I don't see what's wrong with ordering a baked potato.  Perhaps the diner simply enjoys less grease dripping from the accoutrements of their entree than chips and brown sauce.  

When did McDonalds and KFC begin serving baked potatoes, anyway?  

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Bill, I don't see what's wrong with ordering a baked potato.  Perhaps the diner simply enjoys less grease dripping from the accoutrements of their entree than chips and brown sauce.  

Of course you don't see a problem with it, because you are a boring cunt. At least in a roundabout fashion you have proved yourself a cunt, even if you have missed the entire point of both the nom and the site itself. 

Guest Manky

Evidently, 90% of the nutrition in any potato comes in the top 3mm so it is better to eat the skin and chuck the rest away. As a further benefit, throwing potatoes away really pisses the Irish off as I have heard they have a thing about sticking them up their arses.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 7/2/2016 at 1:08 PM, Rick_B said:

I'm not a  monarchist but it has its advantages, for example it spared us President Thatcher and President Blair. The privilege comes at a high price, I mean you can't do any of the things ordinary people do like go to the pub for a pint or go out for a curry. I wouldn't want to do it.

13 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

And they bring in more tourists revenue than we give them money in royal duties.  Also who would you rather get your knighthood or honours from for being such a stand up pillar of the benefits community and working down the soup kitchen for 25 years.....J C Junkers or Michael Gove Or the Queen ?

Both moot points when discussing the issue of whether the Monarchy is fundamentally undemocratic.

6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Sleeve, entree? Really? As this is only used is Yanksville USA as a wannabee refined way of saying 'main course', you have made yourself look a complete yank wanker. 

Explain yourself sharpish, or kill yourself; more sharpish. 

I will not accept "my frequent business trips to the U.S means I have picked up their dialect", as this would make you look even more of a thick cunt than you already have.

Please also refrain from saying entrée is a French term, as one wouldn't order a jacket potato with their starter.

Idiot. Sorry, douche bag. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 2 July 2016 at 1:08 PM, Rick_B said:

I could adapt to it without making a scene. 

Guest DingTheRioja
16 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I could adapt to it without making a scene. 

Bollocks, if you adapted to it you'd make a right fucking scene.

I know I would...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Bollocks, if you adapted to it you'd make a right fucking scene.

I know I would...

The scene would be your head on a pike on Vauxhall bridge.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

The scene would be your head on a pike on Vauxhall bridge.

Vauxhall?

VAUX-FUCKING-HALL!!!

How very fucking dare you, you fucking cunt, I have never owned a fucking Vauxhall in my fucking life!

23 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

The honours system is antiquated bollocks. Knighthoods are dished out like smarties to slimy business men who paid for it by making donations into the party coffers. That's why I've turned down a damehood twice now. 

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The honours system is antiquated bollocks. Knighthoods are dished out like smarties to slimy business men who paid for it my making donations into the party coffers. That's why I've turned down a damehood twice now. 

Make a donation to me and I'll knight you... fnarr fnarr....pork sword... snigger snigger...

9 hours ago, Manky said:

Evidently, 90% of the nutrition in any potato comes in the top 3mm so it is better to eat the skin and chuck the rest away. As a further benefit, throwing potatoes away really pisses the Irish off as I have heard they have a thing about sticking them up their arses.

But only with the use of extra virgin oil according to Bill...who also shoves marrows up her arse !

9 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Both moot points when discussing the issue of whether the Monarchy is fundamentally undemocratic.

The EU is fundamentally undemocratic but cunts want to be ruled by them..... I don't.     I don't mind the Queen but after she's gone they can all get a fucking job.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On July 3, 2016 at 10:28 AM, Bubba C said:

Sleeve, entree? Really? As this is only used is Yanksville USA as a wannabee refined way of saying 'main course', you have made yourself look a complete yank wanker. 

Explain yourself sharpish, or kill yourself; more sharpish. 

I will not accept "my frequent business trips to the U.S means I have picked up their dialect", as this would make you look even more of a thick cunt than you already have.

Please also refrain from saying entrée is a French term, as one wouldn't order a jacket potato with their starter.

Idiot. Sorry, douche bag. 

Fuck off, Gordon Ramsay uses the term all the time, cunt!  LOL. Bubba, you're an affable sort of chap, let a little sunshine into your life, and let the memory of Decimus go. He's holding you back. So are Stickers and Ape. 

33 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fuck off, Gordon Ramsay uses the term all the time, cunt!  LOL. Bubba, you're an affable sort of chap, let a little sunshine into your life, and let the memory of Decimus go. He's holding you back. So are Stickers and Ape. 

He's definitely not comfortable in his own skin. Tries too hard and overall.. a fucking idiot. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Frank said:

He's definitely not comfortable in his own skin. Tries too hard and overall.. a fucking idiot. 

Much like a baked potato. 

Guest BrothersQuim
39 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Much like a baked potato. 

Difference is a potato would have had less shit on it during its lifetime than Bubs.

37 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

Difference is a potato would have had less shit on it during its lifetime than Bubs.

Um, okay.

I'm not sure what your dietary habits entail, bq, but your occasional attempts at humour/cunting are, rather ironically, shit. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
37 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Um, okay.

I'm not sure what your dietary habits entail, bq, but your occasional attempts at humour/cunting are, rather ironically, shit. 

Great bollockfulls of semen, catfood, and kfc.