CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aloo Akbar...Alan's Snack bar !

Guest N/A

Guest DingTheRioja
24 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Hilarious AND interesting. Great post ding.

By the way, that's sarcasm. 

That's not sarcasm, that's just shit posting.

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

Don't let him get away with it, Bill. I'm going to sit this one out.

I'm sure he'll win in the end, he always does.

Oh hang on, no, he never wins, I think he needs some coaching from Uncle Frank.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Well ding, I must say I'm very confused as to what sarcasm is now.

If you could just kindly highlight in yellow (or indeed any colour of your choice) where you utilised sarcasm in that aforementioned post, perhaps I'd understand it better.

2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Ding, if you don't have a highlighter, perhaps you could just underline the sarcastic bit that Bill's looking for. This needs to be put to bed.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ding, if you don't have a highlighter, perhaps you could just underline the sarcastic bit that Bill's looking for. This needs to be put to bed.

There's no way ding can draw a straight line. Years of sniffing glue in Huddersfield backstreets has caused severe neurological damage.

Whichever areas of the brain responsible for language and humour seem most badly effected, which explains his random posting of terrible meme images.

He needs to be put to bed by a vetinary practitioner. 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Well ding, I must say I'm very confused as to what sarcasm is now.

If you could just kindly highlight in yellow (or indeed any colour of your choice) where you utilised sarcasm in that aforementioned post, perhaps I'd understand it better.

Which aforementioned post would that be?

The one where you ask if my avatar is some " kind of moronic shit a rebellious 15 year old stoned gimp on BMX would find profound "

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Which aforementioned post would that be?

The one where you ask if my avatar is some " kind of moronic shit a rebellious 15 year old stoned gimp on BMX would find profound "

No, your response to it. I allegedly missed the sarcasm in it, causing a 'sarchasm'.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

No, your response to it. I allegedly missed the sarcasm in it, causing a 'sarchasm'.

The rhetorical question.

Guest DingTheRioja
22 minutes ago, Frank said:

I can't quite believe what I'm witnessing here, ding. 

What's that?

Bill missing Decs so badly that he's now morphing into him, thinking he has a bright idea and biting onto it as hard as he can, a bit like a toothless jack russell?

54 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

What's that?

Bill missing Decs so badly that he's now morphing into him, thinking he has a bright idea and biting onto it as hard as he can, a bit like a toothless jack russell?

I hate you with every fibre of my being. I really do.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Who doesn't love a rhetorical question?

He's calling you a cunt here, Bill. A cunt, pure and simple.

Do you really expect me to answer that? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

The rhetorical question.

Ding, what are you talking about? Your shitty fuck-hole statements are about as relevant as fortune cookie scripts.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

What's that?

Ding, you are floundering around like an utter cunt. Retreat and cut your losses. What are these things meant to mean? You've bitten off more than you can chew, like a toothless jack russell? Question mark? Fucking arsehole.

Guest DingTheRioja

Funny how the slightest mention of missing Your Esteemed Leader and there's a flurry of badly thought out abuse.

5 hours ago, Frank said:

I hate you with every fibre of my being. I really do.

You love me.

You know you love me. 

You know you really, really, love me. 

You and I are the only ones who truly understand, Baws is almost there, then we shall be the Holy Trinity.

25 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Funny how the slightest mention of missing Your Esteemed Leader and there's a flurry of badly thought out abuse.

You love me.

You know you love me. 

You and I are the only ones who truly understand, Baws is almost there, then we shall be the Holy Trinity.

You deserve to be crucified and die for your sins. 

You think you are fucking hilarious and always have something you think is funny to say whereas on this forum, as well as in real life, you are despised by all who know you. You are just the type of braying, low-life, northern prick that people go out of their way to avoid and I think I speak for everyone here by saying I hope you fucking die.

Fuck off.

4 hours ago, Gurt said:

You deserve to be crucified and die for your sins. 

You think you are fucking hilarious and always have something you think is funny to say whereas on this forum, as well as in real life, you are despised by all who know you. You are just the type of braying, low-life, northern prick that people go out of their way to avoid and I think I speak for everyone here by saying I hope you fucking die.

Fuck off.

Gurt.. minkey, you fail to understand the fundamental rules of the game. Such vitriol can't be healthy... no one here holds any genuine feelings of hatred towards little ding. In fact, if it wasn't for his persistent multi quoting, we'd be the best of friends.

To make the most of your membership, you'll have to learn to shuffle with two decks.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

You love me.

You know you love me. 

It's ok Ding , there's nothing to worry about, the only way is up: you could not possibly make any more of a cunt of yourself.

Guest DingTheRioja
52 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It's ok Ding , there's nothing to worry about, the only way is up: you could not possibly make any more of a cunt of yourself.

No, I am still learning.  I could never hope to achieve the lofty heights that Bill has.  I have never before met such an expert at making himself look a cunt.

As for the Jack Russell comment...  I forget with whom I am dealing with, in that you are such a thick prick you can only hold one simple idea in your head at once, cross-referencing threads has confused you, and for that I apologise wholeheartedly.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

No, I am still learning.  I could never hope to achieve the lofty heights that Bill has.  I have never before met such an expert at making himself look a cunt.

As for the Jack Russell comment...  I forget with whom I am dealing with, in that you are such a thick prick you can only hold one simple idea in your head at once, cross-referencing threads has confused you, and for that I apologise wholeheartedly.

Only when the threads are totally irrelevant, or too thinly connected to bother with, or bore anyone with. 

Maybe you're right though, maybe you could manage to make more of a cunt of yourself.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Only when the threads are totally irrelevant, or too thinly connected to bother with, or bore anyone with. 

Maybe you're right though, maybe you could manage to make more of a cunt of yourself.

I eagerly await Bills tutorials in Cunting Oneself Off... you seem to have learned well enough from him, so I guess he's an expert in the matter.

On 7/13/2016 at 4:10 AM, Frank said:

Gurt.. minkey, you fail to understand the fundamental rules of the game. Such vitriol can't be healthy... no one here holds any genuine feelings of hatred towards little ding. In fact, if it wasn't for his persistent multi quoting, we'd be the best of friends.

To make the most of your membership, you'll have to learn to shuffle with two decks.

Hello Mr.One Brain Cell...you really do think your a smart ass...don't you pleb boy...are you ready for the wrath of my thunder..dark clouds are above you my little pleb boy..and you know what comes out of dark clouds...that's right pleb boy...i'm going to piss all over you...and then you can fuck off back to your train spotting..