CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aloo Akbar...Alan's Snack bar !

Guest N/A

Cunts who shout Aloo Akbar Alan's Snak bar....then blew themselves up ....what fucking cunts!

They generally take several other poor cunts with them, but regularly also fail to do anything more than decorate the ceiling tiles of an airport check in area with their..inner most thoughts and intestines.

To be blunt about it someone aught to say on the news every time one of these Alan Snack bar cunts goes off like a 10 bob rocket....."a funda. Mentalist shot many people and then blew himself up today .....no body really knows why or for what cause....he is currently being noshed off by 40 fat ugly smelly hook nosed virgins in his eternal dreams, however his cock is 300 ft from his arse, which is where we will stick it when we bag the cunt up".  

They are not really getting their point across very well, maybe they need to appoint a better communications director to target their market.   It's missed on me their 40 Virgins  bollocks, they can't even help themselves from blowing up up other muzzers.  Black on black friendly fire between this lot is not going to get me going.  Even when they tried to take out Glasgow airport, no one gave a shit.  They got twatted by some jock in the car park and probably robbed knowing those jock cunts.  Miserably Failed attempt.

if they took on Gunchester airport they would probably get stabbed in duty free by a gang of kids from Wythenshaw.  If they took on Heathrow airport it would possibly be the biggest muzzer own goal ever as the place is full of them.  Brum is out of the question as we all know their headquarters are in Tipton and if they shouted Alan's Snacky the fat Birmingham cunts would probably kill them in the rush for a bacon sandwich.

They don't have a country, they are not fighting for the lost lands, they don't have a creed as they are happy to shoot Maurice or Mustaffa they don't care.....they pitch muzzer against muzzer, they are "so called" and don't even have a proper name, they fail to get any real point across, except we are a big bunch of cunts !    

Jose Moanrihino will get that message across with Man Utd this season, way more affectively and with far less bombs.

Guest Manky

Allegedly, General Pershing executed them using bullets coated in Pork fat. He did lots of other things that upset them so much, no Muzzie attacked a US soldier for 100 years after. Why don't we learn from history. These people ate not our best friends. (It is the terrorists I have a gripe with. Decent people can worship any cunt they like)

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Cunts who shout Aloo Akbar Alan's Snak bar....then blew themselves up ....what fucking cunts!

They generally take several other poor cunts with them, but regularly also fail to do anything more than decorate the ceiling tiles of an airport check in area with their..inner most thoughts and intestines.

To be blunt about it someone aught to say on the news every time one of these Alan Snack bar cunts goes off like a 10 bob rocket....."a funda. Mentalist shot many people and then blew himself up today .....no body really knows why or for what cause....he is currently being noshed off by 40 fat ugly smelly hook nosed virgins in his eternal dreams, however his cock is 300 ft from his arse, which is where we will stick it when we bag the cunt up".  

They are not really getting their point across very well, maybe they need to appoint a better communications director to target their market.   It's missed on me their 40 Virgins  bollocks, they can't even help themselves from blowing up up other muzzers.  Black on black friendly fire between this lot is not going to get me going.  Even when they tried to take out Glasgow airport, no one gave a shit.  They got twatted by some jock in the car park and probably robbed knowing those jock cunts.  Miserably Failed attempt.

if they took on Gunchester airport they would probably get stabbed in duty free by a gang of kids from Wythenshaw.  If they took on Heathrow airport it would possibly be the biggest muzzer own goal ever as the place is full of them.  Brum is out of the question as we all know their headquarters are in Tipton and if they shouted Alan's Snacky the fat Birmingham cunts would probably kill them in the rush for a bacon sandwich.

They don't have a country, they are not fighting for the lost lands, they don't have a creed as they are happy to shoot Maurice or Mustaffa they don't care.....they pitch muzzer against muzzer, they are "so called" and don't even have a proper name, they fail to get any real point across, except we are a big bunch of cunts !    

Jose Moanrihino will get that message across with Man Utd this season, way more affectively and with far less bombs.

Fucking hell, you really are a rambling yokel. 

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Manky said:

Allegedly, General Pershing executed them using bullets coated in Pork fat. He did lots of other things that upset them so much, no Muzzie attacked a US soldier for 100 years after. Why don't we learn from history. These people ate not our best friends. (It is the terrorists I have a gripe with. Decent people can worship any cunt they like)

An ex-army twat I know said when out in Iraq on his first tour, when the local contract workers were at prayer, him and his squaddie mates would put slices of bacon in their shoes.... they'd go fucking mental when they stuck their foot in and realised, hopping around like demented rabbits on acid trying to get to wash their feet as fast as possible.

What a fucking waste of bacon!!!!!

Guest Manky

Pershing, allegedly, used to bury bits of them in different places as they needed a whole body to get into heaven. Not facing Mecca, face down, (Spunkapes, put your knob away ) and lots of other jolly things. In short he was an uber cunt. Good bloke.

Guest BrothersQuim
15 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Unless I'm very much mistaken Aloo Akbar means potatoes are great.

It's only a matter of time before he starts a hatred thread for them anyway because the soil makes them brown, let him just vent for both in one thread and save us reading another convoluted pile of bollocks further down the line.

14 hours ago, Manky said:

Correct...the mentalists can worship which ever pot god they like......just so long as it doesn't end with them pulling a rip cord on 50kg of C4 in a ruck sac for no real apparent reason.  Flying plane loads of people into tall buildings is also a bit off.  Along with shooting up holiday makers sat on sun loungers.  That's being a proper cunt.

3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Correct...the mentalists can worship which ever pot god they like......just so long as it doesn't end with them pulling a rip cord on 50kg of C4 in a ruck sac for no real apparent reason.  Flying plane loads of people into tall buildings is also a bit off.  Along with shooting up holiday makers sat on sun loungers.  That's being a proper cunt.

Every morning I wake up to find these good pages plastered with your gassy long-winded meaningless shit. What's the thinking behind all of this?

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Frank said:

Every morning I wake up to find these good pages plastered with your gassy long-winded meaningless shit. What's the thinking behind all of this?

I'm glad to see the Francis spotlight zeroing in on this shit factory cunt; now that the Quincy spotlight has snapped on, he is pinned between the stern regard of twin beams, and is 110% fucked. One can tell when he has been up all hours, slurping his revolting home brewed scrumpy in his barn, cackling and telling jokes to his jack Russell, on he fucking logs and the shit-sluice opens- literally a flood of ordure. A spell in the cooler would do him good, if there is any sense around here. Better still if he takes his 12 bore to his barn, stoves his jack Russell's head in , and contrives to shoot himself up the arse. Fucking jabbering farmer fuck.

4 hours ago, Frank said:

Frank....let me explain. This is "cunts corner" where cunts like you and me name and shame the cunts of the world, which is a never ending conveyor belt of offerings..... For example, to call someone a "Gove" this week is practically calling them the biggest cunt in the world !  Two weeks ago that would have had little or no meaning.

you obviously mistakenly think this is your app,link to the Guardian or Telegraph and are wondering where all the articles on donating your old slippers to Romanian families are, along with an article on Nigellas chocolate fudge cake.

As for what's the thinking behind all my gassy long winded shit.......well if you want these pages filled with the input of punk, ape, yourself.....it would be 7 years of one liners, pile of shit, wanker, fuck off and die, pile of shit, wanker, drink bleach, etc.....  If that's what you want to see or if you find it hard to read more than three words at once without a lie down, then can I suggest you just fuck off and die you pile of shit, go drink bleach, etc.

Frank....you are a boring cunt on here, please decist.

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm glad to see the Francis spotlight zeroing in on this shit factory cunt; now that the Quincy spotlight has snapped on, he is pinned between the stern regard of twin beams, and is 110% fucked. One can tell when he has been up all hours, slurping his revolting home brewed scrumpy in his barn, cackling and telling jokes to his jack Russell, on he fucking logs and the shit-sluice opens- literally a flood of ordure. A spell in the cooler would do him good, if there is any sense around here. Better still if he takes his 12 bore to his barn, stoves his jack Russell's head in , and contrives to shoot himself up the arse. Fucking jabbering farmer fuck.

That outburst is very monumental....well done Quincy I will make a cunt of you yet.   There's no hope for Frank, he's a thick cunt.

13 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Unless I'm very much mistaken Aloo Akbar means potatoes are great.

Well spotted.... It's done with reference to Bills shit nom on Potatoes.    I thought the subtlety would be lost on here.   10/10 take a cookey from the jar.

Guest JackoTC
On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 8:59 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Can you fuck off please ? What a wanker.

6 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Can you fuck off please ? What a wanker.

Go pull your rip cord ...... Do you wear a ruck sac so you can  get a seat or fucking entire empty carriage on the tube to whatever hate filled mosque you go to.

you ain't no Muslim bruv!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DingTheRioja
On 03/07/2016 at 7:28 AM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

He has a Jack Russell?

Blow the cunts' barn up with 4 ton of semtex, make sure you've nailed him and the rat to the main stanchions before pressing the button.

I fucking HATE Jack Russells... noisy, nasty little unhinged bastards they are..

4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

He has a Jack Russell?

Blow the cunts' barn up with 4 ton of semtex, make sure you've nailed him and the rat to the main stanchions before pressing the button.

I fucking HATE Jack Russells... noisy, nasty little unhinged bastards they are..

I've got a Jack Russell - fantastic little dogs, full of character and extremely loyal. I expect you own a labrador that you've trained to lick peanut butter off your cock.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Ape said:

I've got a Jack Russell - fantastic little dogs, full of character and extremely loyal. I expect you own a labrador that you've trained to lick peanut butter off your cock.

The only thing Jack Russells are loyal to is Beelzebub... spawn of the fucking devil them little cunts.

I currently don't have any dogs, English Springer Spaniels are the dog of choice, cute, characterful, intelligent, loyal, fun and will play with your balls all day long... exactly the same qualities as a good wife should have!

Guest Bill Stickers
17 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

The only thing Jack Russells are loyal to is Beelzebub... spawn of the fucking devil them little cunts.

I currently don't have any dogs, English Springer Spaniels are the dog of choice, cute, characterful, intelligent, loyal, fun and will play with your balls all day long... exactly the same qualities as a good wife should have!

Hilarious AND interesting. Great post ding.

By the way, that's sarcasm.