CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that give you a good kicking

Eddie

Guest BrothersQuim

I know debt collectors are known to be cunts but I don't think they'll kick a group of 13 year olds in for you. 

Fair play though, you fought back and didn't pussy out. Good man.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

I know debt collectors are known to be cunts but I don't think they'll kick a group of 13 year olds in for you. 

I'm finding this very convincing, not only because of the lack of exaggerated sounding shit. Of course , he could just be cunt-drunk and stumbling around his own kitchen. If it's an outrageous lie, it is an excellent one I do not mind being gulled by, and a top nom either way.

13 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

20 year old are a lot fitter than me, but not as dirty, eye gouging saves lives.

Guest BrothersQuim
Just now, Eddie said:

20 year old are a lot fitter than me, but not as dirty, eye gouging saves lives.

You've got to do what you've got to do. Fuck em. It's a scrap at the end of the day not a play date.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Yes all good back home now and watching the ginger nonce on top gear. Hopefully the hooded youth will think again before attacking a women on her own.

I thought you were with your mate,  and your mate too. Carry a mallet everywhere in future. Good night you cunt.

Guest BrothersQuim
5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm finding this very convincing, not only because of the lack of exaggerated sounding shit. Of course , he could just be cunt-drunk and stumbling around his own kitchen. If it's an outrageous lie, it is an excellent one I do not mind being gulled by, and a top nom either way.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, after all you'd have to be a Spunkers level cunt to try big yourself up anonymously over an imaginary fight. 

Guest BrothersQuim
8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Yes all good back home now and watching the ginger nonce on top gear. Hopefully the hooded youth will think again before attacking a women on her own.

Have you and your mate ever considered a career in crime fighting? I hear the ladies love that sort of shit.

batman-robin.jpg

1 minute ago, BrothersQuim said:

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, after all you'd have to be a Spunkers level cunt to try big yourself up anonymously over an imaginary fight. 

8 hoodies and 1 mouthy slag on to two of us. How many of you would have got involved. Fuck turning the other cheek, scum are scum and deserve a confrontation.

Guest BrothersQuim
Just now, Eddie said:

8 hoodies and 1 mouthy slag on to two of us. How many of you would have got involved. Fuck turning the other cheek, scum are scum and deserve a confrontation.

I believe you Ed, I know i'm talking shite in the above posts but it's only dicking about, good on you for stepping up to the plate & getting involved, hiding or not plenty would have walked on by.

7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I thought you were with your mate,  and your mate too. Carry a mallet everywhere in future. Good night you cunt.

My friend just dropped my off, he is on here as notthebest but has not posted yet.

1 minute ago, BrothersQuim said:

I believe you Ed, I know i'm talking shite in the above posts but it's only dicking about, good on you for stepping up to the plate & getting involved, hiding or not plenty would have walked on by.

I will next time, I have an egg shaped lump on my head and bruising on my forehead that makes me look like Gorbachev.

Guest BrothersQuim
Just now, Eddie said:

I will next time, I have an egg shaped lump on my head and bruising on my forehead that makes me look like Gorbachev.

You might want to wait for that to clear up before you head back to The Royal Penthouse Suite at the Hotel President Wilson. You don't want them confusing you with a common thug now.

Guest nobgobbler
14 hours ago, Eddies mate said:

I'm with Eddie, he has a lump on his head like a egg.  The boys done well!

Lend me your phone or I'll kick you in the cunt. 

Guest Snatch

Fair play to you and your mate for getting stuck in. Maybe they'll think twice next time.

Lucky you have an iPhone otherwise they might of kept your mobile.

18 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

Have you and your mate ever considered a career in crime fighting? I hear the ladies love that sort of shit.

A man's got to know his limitations. Sadly, Eddie is not that man.

aleks_sergei_skyline.jpg?itok=N6LgzAFH

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 hours ago, Eddie said:

Thank you for your concern, perfectly ok and have a clear conscious. It could have been anyone's mother, wife , fuck them.

Eddie van Damme, now are you dead ? Ice Cold Ed, how is your head?