CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamophobes Are Cunts

Guest Archie

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. You fucking goit.

Sorry if that comes across as a bit harsh, but I've never seen a new cunt go full retard quite so fast. You fucking jizz cornet.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes

Baws I have to agree with you. If there was one place to not call for harmony and unity with our Islamic cousins or anyone else it is on a site called Cunts Corner! 

Disabled toilet!

Guest DingTheRioja

I knew someone called Archie who was a bit of a soft touch in this way, you couldn't hit the cunt though he was so permenantly pissed he didn't stand still long enough, kept missing the cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Manky said:

I am going to punch every cunt called Archie I meet in the hope that that is his real name and one of them is him.

You've come out with a lot of shit during your time here, but this is a solid plan.

You cover the northern Archies, and and Gorgeous Eddie can keep up his one-man rampage in the London area.

Guest BrothersQuim
4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I knew someone called Archie who was a bit of a soft touch in this way, you couldn't hit the cunt though he was so permenantly pissed he didn't stand still long enough, kept missing the cunt.

So what you're saying is, you lack the hand-eye coordination to even hit a pissed up bloke. You must be a right soft cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
22 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

So what you're saying is, you lack the hand-eye coordination to even hit a pissed up bloke. You must be a right soft cunt.

4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I wouldn't hit him, he bought too many rounds, a friend like that is worth a fucking fortune!

Guest BrothersQuim
3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I wouldn't hit him, he bought too many rounds, a friend like that is worth a fucking fortune!

I misinterpreted you, I thought you were on about him swaying not getting the rounds in, my mistake.

You're still a soft cunt though regardless.

Guest nobgobbler
18 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I knew someone called Archie Andrews. He was a wooden cunt.