CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Teachers strike.

Guest deebom

Guest I know that Cunt
Just now, Ape said:

I've thought about it and feel that my previous comment is still applicable.

Sorry Mr Blair, didn't realise it was you.

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

Where you taught by nuns Gyps? My Dad was, he said all the kids were scared stiff of em. So where the priests. 

Yep. 

Primary school was just as bad. I got the slipper the last week I was there. I said something like "I'll be out of this shithole next week but you you bitch will still be here". Well fuck Me but I never knew a 60 year old could move so fast. She was a blur as the next thing I knew I'm across her desk getting a fucking pasting. It was so fast my shoes remained where they stood. I had to spend the rest of the day facing the wall with my hands on my head, sobbing my little heart out 

I could sue her now but she'll be 6 foot under.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yep. 

Primary school was just as bad. I got the slipper the last week I was there. I said something like "I'll be out of this shithole next week but you you bitch will still be here". Well fuck Me but I never knew a 60 year old could move so fast. She was a blur as the next thing I knew I'm across her desk getting a fucking pasting. It was so fast my shoes remained where they stood. I had to spend the rest of the day facing the wall with my hands on my head, sobbing my little heart out 

A mate went to a Catholic school with nuns for teachers, when he left he joined the army and said the RSMs were much nicer people...

Guest nobgobbler
11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yep. 

What a cunt. Sue the pope.

Guest BrothersQuim
12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Maybe you'd have fonder memories of your school if you hadn't been such a little cunt? I doubt they handed out beatings for fuck all and if you're behaviour on here is anything to go by, then I feel they were well justified for giving you a pasting.

3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

A mate went to a Catholic school with nuns for teachers, when he left he joined the army and said the RSMs were much nicer people...

Sergeants needed a reason to give you a kicking. Nuns needed no reason. I saw many a tough, hard arse girl reduced to sniveling, frightened wrecks. Me included.

1 hour ago, BrothersQuim said:

Maybe you'd have fonder memories of your school if you hadn't been such a little cunt? I doubt they handed out beatings for fuck all and if you're behaviour on here is anything to go by, then I feel they were well justified for giving you a pasting.

Ooh Quimmy! I bet you're having visions of me getting a pasting aren't you? Especially with that riding crop hanging on the wall with your judges outfit.

Are we still on for next Monday? 

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ooh Quimmy! I bet you're having visions of me getting a pasting aren't you? Especially with that riding crop hanging on the wall with your judges outfit.

You mean he dresses up as Judge?

Oh dear.

Oh fucking dear.

Guest BrothersQuim
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm happy with the judges outfit, makes a change from the SS one you normally get me out of. Monday is fine.

Guest BrothersQuim
10 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You mean he dresses up as Judge?

Oh dear.

Oh fucking dear.

A Judge

uk6.jpg

Not THE Judge

blog_chicago_photographer_michaeljarecki

Don't ever confuse me with that uninspiring cock sucker again Snatch, I always thought you were alright. 

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

A Judge

uk6.jpg

Not THE Judge

blog_chicago_photographer_michaeljarecki

Don't ever confuse me with that uninspiring cock sucker again Snatch, I always thought you were alright. 

Sorry BQ. To avoid any more misunderstandings make it clear exactly what type of Judge you intent to dress up as. Even the SS uniform could be mistaken for the old poof being the closet racist he his.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 7/5/2016 at 7:05 PM, BrothersQuim said:

I agree pissing and whinging cunts! The little scrotes are off for 13 weeks of the year, that's just over 3 months the cunts are "lesson planning or training" it's ludicrous!

Imagine turning up to work for that length of time and not actually having to do your job.

I have to commend them though, especially secondary school teachers for putting up with hoards of the little bastards! I wouldn't have the patience.

Like Parliament?  

Guest Manky
Just now, Punkape said:

If you live in Whalley Range you've achieved nothing and there is little hope for you.

Wrong again Spunkbreath. Fuck off back down to the "Jolly Gay Golfers Arms" on Anal Treet you irritating lump of shit.

By the way, will you nominate me for membership of your golf club? I need some new customers for my knocked off gay sex aids.

Guest BrothersQuim
17 minutes ago, Manky said:

Wrong again Spunkbreath. Fuck off back down to the "Jolly Gay Golfers Arms" on Anal Treet you irritating lump of shit.

By the way, will you nominate me for membership of your golf club? I need some new customers for my knocked off gay sex aids.

Nearly at 1000 likes there Mank, we'll have to start a thread for you like Quincys. 

You never told us you spent the night with Frank, you dirty bastard!!!

Guest Manky
6 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

You never told us you spent the night with Frank, you dirty bastard!!!

Like Golf Clubs, I would never be allowed on a posh yacht.

But if he was on a mortuary slab, I could happily spend a night sawing his head off and shitting in his neck hole.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

And those who can't teach, teach P.E. 

I thought the next line was "those who can't teach, teach teachers.." but either works...