CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Teachers strike.

Guest deebom

Guest BrothersQuim

I agree pissing and whinging cunts! The little scrotes are off for 13 weeks of the year, that's just over 3 months the cunts are "lesson planning or training" it's ludicrous!

Imagine turning up to work for that length of time and not actually having to do your job.

I have to commend them though, especially secondary school teachers for putting up with hoards of the little bastards! I wouldn't have the patience.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, deebom said:

Selfish cunts. I've been stuck with the kids all fucking day.

Cruel beyond belief. I've just found out that when mine start, they finish at 12 or1 on a Friday . What the fuck?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

They can smoke pot with you instead of with their mates at crappy comprehensive.....

Beats smoking the beef with you. Faggot.

Guest I know that Cunt

Nowadays teachers are a bunch of leftie hippie cunts that look like they slept in a tree.

In my day, teachers wore gowns and you had respect, if you didn't you had a jolly good thrashing. Admittedly, that was a very expensive school in London, it seemed the more one's parents paid the better quality beatings and rogerings one received. Now I hear a pupil is suing one school for damages as a teacher looked at him "in an aggressive way", admittedly that's in some ghastly northern town like Doncaster or Sheffield or somewhere equally atrocious where the local pigeons have more manners than the unfortunate inhabitants.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
10 hours ago, Punkape said:

They can smoke pot with you instead of with their mates at crappy comprehensive.....

It'll give their arse a rest if they happen to go to public school.

Guest DingTheRioja

There's some shit about them reckoning they're taking a big pay cut, haven't been arsed to look at it yet but it seems to be that they are now being asked/required to do the hours of a full time job for their full time pay, rather than their current 3/4 time job for full time pay..

Skiving cunts the lot of them, it doesn't help that one of my inlaws is an ex-teacher, a fucking lazy, opinionated, egotistical, self-absorbed, thick, clueless, insular prick... seems to think a 4* holiday resort with Kuoni in Goa is "travelling"...

1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

Nowadays teachers are a bunch of leftie hippie cunts that look like they slept in a tree.

In my day, teachers wore gowns and you had respect, if you didn't you had a jolly good thrashing. Admittedly, that was a very expensive school in London, it seemed the more one's parents paid the better quality beatings and rogerings one received. Now I hear a pupil is suing one school for damages as a teacher looked at him "in an aggressive way", admittedly that's in some ghastly northern town like Doncaster or Sheffield or somewhere equally atrocious where the local pigeons have more manners than the unfortunate inhabitants.

The female teachers at my school were nothing short of thugs. One rammed my face into a filing cabinet and the backs of my legs looked like raw meat the amount of times I got a slapping.  

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The female teachers at my school were nothing short of thugs. One rammed my face into a filing cabinet and the backs of my legs looked like raw meat the amount of times I got a slapping.  

You must have been a naughty girl. Did you call them cunts by chance?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Your teachers wore gowns? Did they have silver stars and moons on them? Was it hogwarts? Fucking stupid magic cunt.

Good for them if they feel the need to strike. At least they have decent representation that stands up for their interests, something that is missing for many in our slave labour economy. Fuck the parents if they don't like it. They will have to take a day off work and have the inconvenience of looking after the bastards. Fuck being a teacher, a class of 30 kids, many of whom have no respect for a free education and parents who are dysfunctional herberts. Add to that all the fucking hoops ofsted cunts expect them to jump through, no wonder no wanker wants to do the fucking job and schools are facing an acute shortage of teachers. 

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
58 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Your teachers wore gowns? Did they have silver stars and moons on them? Was it hogwarts? Fucking stupid magic cunt.

Sounds like someone is trying to copy Spunkers.

Guest nobgobbler
10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Where you taught by nuns Gyps? My Dad was, he said all the kids were scared stiff of em. So where the priests. 

Guest I know that Cunt
2 hours ago, The Beast said:

Good for them if they feel the need to strike.

Oh fuck off, teachers are just a bunch of uneducated cunts themselves. Who are you anyway, arthur fucking scargill ?

Guest I know that Cunt

How to spot a cunt when I see one.......... Or several if I'm looking at a bunch of teachers, lazy idle fuckwit marxist cunts

Guest I know that Cunt
4 minutes ago, Ape said:

It's clear you had a very poor education. Fucking idiot.

Everyone will have a poor education as those lazy idle fuckwit marxist cunts are more interested in dossing at home and are not in school teaching the fucking kids like their paid to do. Lazy shoddies the lot of them. And what about the parents like deebom that want to spend the day in the pub and have to put up with their fucking kids under their feet all day ruining their lives.

Think about that commie cunt

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

Where you taught by nuns Gyps? My Dad was, he said all the kids were scared stiff of em. So where the priests. 

No sense of humour.

Just now, I know that Cunt said:

Everyone will have a poor education as those lazy idle fuckwit marxist cunts are more interested in dossing at home and are not in school teaching the fucking kids like their paid to do. Lazy shoddies the lot of them. And what about the parents like deebom that want to spend the day in the pub and have to put up with their fucking kids under their feet all day ruining their lives.

Think about that commie cunt

I've thought about it and feel that my previous comment is still applicable.