CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tom Smith from Fast'n'Loud / Misfit Garage

Guest MickeyWires

Guest MickeyWires

This hillbilly, retarded sounding inbred cunt really grates my brain. He can be seen cunting around on such Discovery shows as Fast'n'Loud and Misfit Garage. I think he was a result of his entire family having a mass drunken orgy one night. I bet he's married to his sisters daughter. Anyone else think he's an annoying cunt? - I look forward to your cuntings ;)

maxresdefault.jpg

Guest Wizardsleeve

WTF is this?  More yank twaddle tellie?  Shite nom, up your game, mate. 

Since you just registered, and you may or may not be a multi, I'll add this....fuck right off.  

Guest MickeyWires
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Since you just registered, and you may or may not be a multi, I'll add this....fuck right off.  

Yes it's "yank twaddle tellie" - is this site just for UK cunts? ;)

5 minutes ago, MickeyWires said:

This hillbilly, retarded sounding inbred cunt really grates my brain. He can be seen cunting around on such Discovery shows as Fast'n'Loud and Misfit Garage. I think he was a result of his entire family having a mass drunken orgy one night. I bet he's married to his sisters daughter. Anyone else think he's an annoying cunt? - I look forward to your cuntings ;)

maxresdefault.jpg

You watch some trash TV.....

But then you're probably trailer trash yourself.

Guest Manky
17 minutes ago, MickeyWires said:

Yes it's "yank twaddle tellie" - is this site just for UK cunts? ;)

Of course it is not just for UK cunts. Welcome aboard.

After a hard day of intellectual jousting with greats like Spunkape and Quincy Cockbreath, it is relaxing to cunt some Septic cunt for a bit of light entertainment.

I will PM you the instructions for using the 'Off' button on the remote control you thick twat.

Guest Bill Stickers
34 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Bit rich coming from our resident thick fucking jarhead septic tank yank cunt. 

40 minutes ago, MickeyWires said:

He grates your brain?

From the quality of this nom, it appears your brain has been grated, sprinkled on a microwave lasagne for 1, consumed alongside a 5-minute-microwaved jacket potato and promptly shat back into your skull. 

Welcome to CC you stupid cunt. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Bit rich coming from our resident thick fucking jarhead septic tank yank cunt. 

Still touting Decimus' shit then, Billy no mates?  Come up with something original you absolute yeast infection of a human being.  

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Still touting Decimus' shit then, Billy no mates?  Come up with something original you absolute yeast infection of a human being.  

Something original like pile of shit, drink bleach and kill yourself? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Your featured catch lines.  If I had a fucking pound note for every time you use them, I would have retired ages ago.  You drab, watery fucking cretin.  You're back in the shitter.  You are not allowed to address me until you remove your head from your arse.  Get your pointy cap, and fuck off to a dark room.  

Guest Manky
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Don't try originality Bill. It is overrated and for you it will be a leap in the dark, stepping outside your envelope of competence. Stick with your tried and tested boring, repetitive crap that you know best.

Guest nobgobbler
47 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

He grates your brain?

From the quality of this nom, it appears your brain has been grated, sprinkled on a microwave lasagne for 1, consumed alongside a 5-minute-microwaved jacket potato and promptly shat back into your skull. 

A 5 minute jacket potato? Has stickers been dishing out cooking lessons? King Edward was a cunt.

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'd say this post is in direct violation of rule 10 of CC. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

Oh dear this is weak, it may be that Tom Smith and most of the cast of Misfit garage are retards. Saw it once only and found it to be scripted reality like all things on Discovery. But as a first nom on cunts corner you have to expect some stick. So, get a large one (stick that is) and beat yourself over the head with it chanting "must try harder, must try harder".

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Your featured catch lines.  If I had a fucking pound note for every time you use them, I would have retired ages ago.  You drab, watery fucking cretin.  You're back in the shitter.  You are not allowed to address me until you remove your head from your arse.  Get your pointy cap, and fuck off to a dark room.  

Your hypocrisy is incredible. I think you actually must have some kind of disassociative personality disorder that makes you forgot all the shit, repetitive, kill yourself laden posts you bang out on a daily basis. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

He grates your brain?

42 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

A 5 minute jacket potato? Has stickers been dishing out cooking lessons? King Edward was a cunt.

24 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Thanks for removing the humour I carefully crafted in my post. Much appreciated. 

I was going to say that adding the jacket spud reference was a touch OTT for a newbie...

Guest nobgobbler
41 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I was going to say that adding the jacket spud reference was a touch OTT for a newbie...

That would require said newbie actually being a newbie.

Guest BrothersQuim

Here's one for Bill and Wiz. Get a room you pair of poofs.

On topic though, no this isn't a UK only site, it does help if cunt something fairly well known to everyone on here though.

I have absolutely no idea who this cunt is and I can't be arsed looking him up, shite nom.

Welcome to the site, if you post anymore shit like this up though we'll have to set Frank and Punk on you, trust me, it's a fate worse than death.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, MickeyWires said:

maxresdefault.jpg

We all know Americans are fucking idiots, and nobody gives a shit about them: this cunt is no different. 

Guest I know that Cunt
5 hours ago, MickeyWires said:

Anyone else think he's an annoying cunt? - I look forward to your cuntings ;)

No, I think you are an annoying cunt so fuck off you cunt