CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

applescruff14

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Gurt said:

Went picking magic mushrooms with five pals when we were 16 and got fucking thousands in a morning. Us greedy cunts had about half a sainsburys carrier bag full but none of the others would take any, fucking pussies. Being the double hard bastard that I am I made tea with them that looked like Guinness and necked a 2 mugs full in quick succession thinking all would be fine and dandy. Didn't know who I was or where I was and at some point gravied my Levi's whilst rolling round the football pitch. 

Those fucking things. When i was at uni in dundee, there was an abundant field in between the 2 kinfauns castles that yielded ridiculous amounts. Every weekend, during pre-union piss ups, there would be a pot brewing in the kitchen,100 or so, and inevitably some cunt would add about a thousand then remove them on the sly, leaving an evil, greasy guinness like soup that would be ingested unawares by the rest, and within the hour the poor saps were hiding in a cupboard.

7 hours ago, Gurt said:

Went picking magic mushrooms with five pals when we were 16 and got fucking thousands in a morning. Us greedy cunts had about half a sainsburys carrier bag full but none of the others would take any, fucking pussies. Being the double hard bastard that I am I made tea with them that looked like Guinness and necked 2 mugs full in quick succession thinking all would be fine and dandy. Didn't know who I was or where I was and at some point gravied my Levi's whilst rolling round the football pitch. 

Lad. 

9 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Stupid, repetitve, monotonous prick.

Seen as its a Sunday:

Matthew, 7-3 "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye you fucking mongoloid?"

8 hours ago, Gurt said:

Went picking magic mushrooms with five pals when we were 16 and got fucking thousands in a morning. Us greedy cunts had about half a sainsburys carrier bag full but none of the others would take any, fucking pussies. Being the double hard bastard that I am I made tea with them that looked like Guinness and necked 2 mugs full in quick succession thinking all would be fine and dandy. Didn't know who I was or where I was and at some point gravied my Levi's whilst rolling round the football pitch. 

You stupid HIV+ sod.

lol.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Gurt said:

Seen as its a Sunday:

Matthew, 7-3 "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye you fucking mongoloid?"

its a 'mote', you godless shit.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Gurt said:

Seen as its a Sunday:

how come you are still at large, after your shit eating dyke photos? That was probably at your mums on christmas day

30 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

its a 'mote', you godless shit.

And "the beam". Furthermore, Gurters, the definitive King James version actually concludes, "thou fliddy fucking mongoloid."

PS Much like Highlander 2, how I wish there had never been a sequel to "The Mote in God's Eye".

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

how come you are still at large, after your shit eating dyke photos? That was probably at your mums on christmas day

How dare you! My mum choked to death on Christmas Day when someone shat a gerbil straight down her Gregory peck. 

I'd only just got the little rodent as a Christmas present too.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

And "the beam". Furthermore, Gurters, the definitive King James version actually concludes, "thou fliddy fucking mongoloid."

PS Much like Highlander 2, how I wish there had never been a sequel to "The Mote in God's Eye".

Heh. 6 limbed gremlins , a classic. I didn't think the second was too bad.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Gurt said:

How dare you! My mum choked to death on Christmas Day when someone shat a gerbil straight down her Gregory peck. 

I'd only just got the little rodent as a Christmas present too.

A touching window into your cosy domestic life. 

Gurters, what's the first rule of Shite Club?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Gurt said:

Kill ding?

That's too obvious to be a rule. Ask admin for his IP address and we can pay somebody to buckwheat him.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

That's too obvious to be a rule. Ask admin for his IP address and we can pay somebody to buckwheat him.

Good luck with that... even if they gave it out, it's usually around 50 miles wrong on every single IP tracker... and it looks like I move every 3 weeks...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Good luck with that... even if they gave it out, it's usually around 50 miles wrong on every single IP tracker... and it looks like I move every 3 weeks...

That's because you live in a caravan.

37 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Disconcerting for a number of reasons, and I know how much you like a list, so here goes:

1-have you tried to locate people using an IP tracker and been disappointed that you couldn't find who/what you were looking for? 

2-what quince said re: your travelling home

3-most concerning of all, is that you thought QC actually wanted your IP address and wasn't just having a laugh. 

4-fuck off

Guest DingTheRioja
27 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

That's because you live in a caravan.

Nope.

Wrong again, as per usual, you dozy fucking pigshit thick wankstain.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Disconcerting for a number of reasons, and I know how much you like a list, so here goes:

1-have you tried to locate people using an IP tracker and been disappointed that you couldn't find who/what you were looking for? 

3-most concerning of all, is that you thought QC actually wanted your IP address and wasn't just having a laugh. 

4-fuck off

Can you post human shite to an IP address?

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Bubba C said:

4-fuck off

1. Yes, I used to use them whilst modding other forums myself, it's very fucking interesting what you can find out about someone in about 30 seconds.
  2. Nope.
  3. QC isn't capable of having a laugh, he has no sense of humour
  4. et tu Brute

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Nope.

Wrong again, as per usual, you dozy fucking pigshit thick wankstain.

You are much, much thicker, you stupid backward fuck.