CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BoJo of the FO

Guest Manky

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Steady on decs, he is potential flag waving marching material, Manky and I are low on number since the giddy days of brexit. Every member counts these days .

I fear for your campaign, Edders. I may be a bed wetting liberal, but for the sake of the Feng shui of the corner, I like to see a strong racist element to keep the balance.

You've already recruited a northerner in Manky, northerners being as good as black to most rational southern bigots. And now you propose recruiting the subhuman TC to the cause. He'd have been first in line for the showers back in uncle Adolf's day.

Providing that Luke hasn't killed himself, I'm willing to loan him to you for the small sum of £2:64. Being from Wolverhampton, his racist credentials are impeccable and I can guarantee his absolute loyalty.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I fear for your campaign, Edders. I may be a bed wetting liberal, but for the sake of the Feng shui of the corner, I like to see a strong racist element to keep the balance.

You've already recruited a northerner in Manky, northerners being as good as black to most rational southern bigots. And now you propose recruiting the subhuman TC to the cause. He'd have been first in line for the showers back in uncle Adolf's day.

Providing that Luke hasn't killed himself, I'm willing to loan him to you for the small sum of £2:64. Being from Wolverhampton, his racist credentials are impeccable and I can guarantee his absolute loyalty.

Thank you. Are you sure you would approve of your daughter dating a darkie? 

Just now, Decimus said:

PM me your number. If it ever happens I want your guarantee that you will fix it.

Decs I despair for our future, coffee coloured kids on benefits. How the fuck will the yout of tomorrow pay for our pensions. I am considering killing fatty as an act of mercy. On us all.  

39 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Thank fuck you're here to add some cutting edge originality then. Bedsit dwellers, nice one, you don't get fresher or more imaginative than that. You stupid fucking cunt.

I remember you Decminge...you was a useless pile of vomit then...well done..you haven't got any better...you're still a boring cuntbrain..