CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BoJo of the FO

Guest Manky

Guest Manky

What a guy

Called Erdogan of Turkey a wanker

Said Obama has an ancestral hatred of Britain 

Said Papua New Guineans are cannibals.

Said some Africans have water melon smiles,   and many more

Foreign affairs will become interesting again. This man is the rightful heir to Prince Phillip in the diplomatic world. It wouldn't surprise me if he is on this site somewhere. What a great cunt.

Guest Manky
8 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

This is not just any nom, this, is a manky pile of shit nom. 

Awful. 

And I hope the first nationality he cunts are you retarded, druid, sheep shagging, redundant miner, lazy, fat, useless Welsh cunts.

Guest Snatch

Well that's the new rule number 10 scrubbed out then. Fucking waste of time.

Anyway,I don't think Boris should apologise to Obama or that Turkish dictator. Fuck em.

45 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

This is not just any nom, this, is a manky pile of shit nom. 

Awful. 

10. Give time to for nominations to be discussed. Posts which attempt immediately to derail a thread either by attacking the poster or the nomination will be removed.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Although BJ has been prone to a gaffe or two in his time, maybe a serious position of authority in this time of change and uncertainty could see him turn into a semi-sensible chap and a useful ally to TM. 

4 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

10. Give time to for nominations to be discussed. Posts which attempt immediately to derail a thread either by attacking the poster or the nomination will be removed.

6. No alterations of other members postings.

Ah-em. 

He obviously traded the leadership bid for a cabinet post in a deal with sexyshoes. Why else would she have appointed him? Plus, I'd bet boris got a few fringe benefits into the bargain, if I was her husband I'd be wary of going down on her for a few months. 

Just now, Ape said:

Your death would be better.

Take note and remember Ape otherwise you will be reported and chastised you sub-normal pleb.

Guest Manky
19 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Stop editing my quotes you thick, northern, racist retard. 

I didn't  and I am sure that can be checked.    Why should I aid you in your campaign to show how fucking thick you are?

.....and you've had plenty of practice.

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Take note and remember Ape otherwise you will be reported and chastised you sub-normal pleb.

I'm not attacking the poster, and the thread has already been derailed, you quote editing piece of scum.

lol.

Guest I know that Cunt
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Good old Boris. I'm sure we'll end up at war with someone in the near future.

The fucking French Cunts would be a good place to start. We saved them from the fucking cabbage munchers twice and they still hate us, just because we are a better race than them. Fucking semi mussie, garlic breathed, soap dodging, hairy fannied, selfish, snail eating cunts. BTW, i'm not racist.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

What a guy

Called Erdogan of Turkey a wanker

Said Obama has an ancestral hatred of Britain 

Said Papua New Guineans are cannibals.

Said some Africans have water melon smiles,   and many more

Foreign affairs will become interesting again. This man is the rightful heir to Prince Phillip in the diplomatic world. It wouldn't surprise me if he is on this site somewhere. What a great cunt.

It's all true, what's your favourite?

10 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

The fucking French Cunts would be a good place to start. We saved them from the fucking cabbage munchers twice and they still hate us, just because we are a better race than them. Fucking semi mussie, garlic breathed, soap dodging, hairy fannied, selfish, snail eating cunts. BTW, i'm not racist.

We both know you're racist, don't fight it, embrace it and join the cc klan of white knights, me and Manky are always looking for new blood, what's your thoughts on the amount of black newsreaders on the bbc?

12 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the French.

• Like 1

Guest Manky
6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It's all true, what's your favourite?

All of them of course. Giving johnny foreigner a jolly good verbal thrashing whenever he is asking for it, (or when he isn't asking for it ) is the God given duty of every red blooded Englishman. At last, in Boris, we have a worthy successor to Henry John Temple, 3rd Viscount Palmerston,

Fuck diplomacy, cunting is the way forward. My ambition is for it to be an Olympic sport by 2020. Hopefully Spunkape will get eaten by Papua New Guineans and Boris can protest and call them a bunch of hungry cunts to show them who is boss.

Guest I know that Cunt
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

We both know your are racist, don't fight it, embrace it and join the cc klan of white knights, me and Manky are always looking for new blood, what's your thoughts on the amount of black newsreaders on the bbc?

You're right, I can't deny it and I will embrace it as you suggest. :P As for the BBC, like teachers they are a bunch of semi marxist leftie cunts. Its not just news readers, for years even the kids programmes have had the token person, I don't watch BBC news I prefer sky. Fuck the BBC. Funny thing, my wife says she loves and afternoon with BBC

55 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

6. No alterations of other members postings.

Ah-em. 

What are you suggesting, that the the second post on this thread, which was by you, was misquoted? Well it seems that you wrote:

"Although BJ has been prone to a gaffe or two in his time, maybe a serious position of authority in this time of change and uncertainty could see him turn into a semi-sensible chap and a useful ally to TM." 

However you are quoted as saying:

"This is not just any nom, this, is a manky pile of shit nom. 

Awful."

So clearly a violation of rule six right? Wrong, unfortunately for you we can see edits and you changed the post yourself shortly after you made it.

Don't try that one again.

Guest I know that Cunt
3 minutes ago, Manky said:

All of them of course. Giving johnny foreigner a jolly good verbal thrashing whenever he is asking for it, (or when he isn't asking for it ) is the God given duty of every red blooded Englishman. At last, in Boris, we have a worthy successor to Henry John Temple, 3rd Viscount Palmerston,

Fuck diplomacy, cunting is the way forward. My ambition is for it to be an Olympic sport by 2020. Hopefully Spunkape will get eaten by Papua New Guineans and Boris can protest and call them a bunch of hungry cunts to show them who is boss.

Even the most ravenous spear chucker wouldn't eat spunkape, they do have some limits