CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

French Lorry Driving Muslim

Guest Snatch

Guest Manky
7 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Yeah great. Turkey as usual is the bottleneck to the Middle East , and if they're fucked, it's multiple border exposure. Have you never played "Risk"?

Turkey is probably the end user of ISIS oil and is a bit shady in other areas. A Trojan Horse to the EU. Anyway, seems the coup failed.

Guest Snatch
10 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Snatch, if I can direct you to the names on the "like" list here, that is a pointer. Are you really suggesting "we" ditch our western process for a ridiculous mob style approach mimicking that of these backward fucks in their unstable shit holes?

QC,the like list doesn't bother me in the slightest. It means fuck all. I'm not saying we kill innocent people but if you have a look at what America and others are doing is these backward countries,it seems the Western World is not much different at the moment. You say we can beat them in Europe. Not going too well at the moment is it.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Well snatch, the people and manky have spoken. Manky agrees with you, but the human beings on this site do not. 

Stickers you little puppet,go back to dreaming of Decs and sucking off QC.

Remember,if you don't like something here you can always grass it up to Roops.

On 7/15/2016 at 5:32 AM, Snatch said:

So another terrorist attack in France,this time in Nice during Bastille day celebrations. Some Lorry driving Jihadi kills 80 people,including kids.

How long before it comes out that this cunt was a known terrorist,on the watch list and was known to of trained in Afghanistan or somewhere equally as backward? Cue the outpourings of solidarity form other World leaders. How this sort of thing will not be tolerated,they must be stopped and how we all stand together blah blah blah. The same shit everytime.

If they're on the watch list,arrest the cunts,take them out the back and machine gun the cowardly poofs and maybe it might help stop something like this in the future.

I like your style...kill them before they get a sniff at killing anyone...this cuntframed wanker was probably influenced by what Isis said about all muslims taking some initiative and to start killing random innocent people...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Good to see that Justin Timberlake is praying for Nice. Although I'm more of a custard cream fan myself. I'll get my petticoat tails.

For Mr Nice?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Snatch said:

QC,the like list doesn't bother me in the slightest. It means fuck all. I'm not saying we kill innocent people but if you have a look at what America and others are doing is these backward countries,it seems the Western World is not much different at the moment. You say we can beat them in Europe. Not going too well at the moment is it.

Stickers you little puppet,go back to dreaming of Decs and sucking off QC.

Remember,if you don't like something here you can always grass it up to Roops.

Fuck the yanks, we are better than them too. If civil rights are laid to one side, even for those who ostensibly are cunts who deserve it, then they are hard to get back for everyone- they were hard won.

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Fuck the yanks, we are better than them too. If civil rights are laid to one side, even for those who ostensibly are cunts who deserve it, then they are hard to get back for everyone- they were hard won.

The Yanks are fuck all without others and everyone knows it.

There have been 226 innocent people killed in three attacks in France. Then there are the attacks in the UK 2007,train bomb in Spain,Belgium,Turkey,on a beach somewhere or the other. Countless deaths of innocents and countless injured,some with legs and/or arms missing. More psychologically fucked.

Where are the civil rights for these people? It's a war QC,not like the old days. This is on your doorstep war and these cunts don't do the Geneva convention.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Snatch said:

The Yanks are fuck all without others and everyone knows it.

There have been 226 innocent people killed in three attacks in France. Then there are the attacks in the UK 2007,train bomb in Spain,Belgium,Turkey,on a beach somewhere or the other. Countless deaths of innocents and countless injured,some with legs and/or arms missing. More psychologically fucked.

Where are the civil rights for these people? It's a war QC,not like the old days. This is on your doorstep war and these cunts don't do the Geneva convention.

Aye i know, but we are a civilised country, and what man is qualified to make these calls; this one is a cunt, that one is ok..... and who in their right mind would want to give such a power to one? Checks and balances snatch. I'd be happy to take the role on, but god help you all, it would be a hilarious blood bath.

Guest Snatch
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Aye i know, but we are a civilised country, and what man is qualified to make these calls; this one is a cunt, that one is ok..... and who in their right mind would want to give such a power to one? Checks and balances snatch. I'd be happy to take the role on, but god help you all, it would be a hilarious blood bath.

Point taken and the one who has power has a hard job to do. I see things as a normal cunt on the street,not as some corrupt,money grabbing politician who could be influenced by a backhander.

Yes Europe is supposed to be civilised but how long before it really kicks off big time? It happens in other countries,it could happen here.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
59 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Point taken and the one who has power has a hard job to do. I see things as a normal cunt on the street,not as some corrupt,money grabbing politician who could be influenced by a backhander.

Yes Europe is supposed to be civilised but how long before it really kicks off big time? It happens in other countries,it could happen here.

Aye i know. The loose, cellular nature of these cunts is the problem, encrypted communication is nowadays free and piss easy and available to any clown. It's hard to police an idea, for ideas cant be filtered out by border controls, and a lorry, a pipe bomb, whatever, are all effective weapons of terror.

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

It won't happen here Snatch.  This country is too anal retentive. When people demonstrate here the papers slag them off and demonise them. I'm not talking about the arseholes who smash up property either.

All you'll get in this country is people going "tut".

Guest Snatch

All that aside,it seems ironic that this attack happened on the day of celebration of when the French revolted and cut the heads off the royal family. A terror attack of sorts? 

Guest Bill Stickers
52 minutes ago, Snatch said:

All that aside,it seems ironic that this attack happened on the day of celebration of when the French revolted and cut the heads off the royal family. A terror attack of sorts? 

Another half baked pseudo profound musing from our very own spasticated Descartes. 

Guest Ollyboro
7 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

For Mr Nice?

Now there was a cremation I would have like to have attended. Imagine how twatted you could have got on the fumes from the great man's burning corpse.

Edited by Ollyboro
Cunt slop

Guest DingTheRioja
54 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Now there was a cremation I would have like to have attended. Imagine how twatted you could have got on the fumes from the great man's burning corpse.

Catering getting ready...

alotta-weed.jpg

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

And he was a truly great cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Withers, why are you liking every shit i post?