CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"It Could Have Been Me" cunts

Bubba C

6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

TC you spectacularly thick dunce, you've been identified, by me, and the good cunts of CC decided our prize was for you to fuck off forever back to the 6th form common room where your pathetic insults might raise a smile, in pity at least. 

Idiot. 

Only the far more intelligent would be able to work out which old member i am..i think you should go and get a life instead of trying to fathom it out...you're seriously not cutting the mustard old chap...leave it to the sites intelligent bunch...sadly for you...you're not one of those..

3 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Only the far more intelligent would be able to work out which old member i am..i think you should go and get a life instead of trying to fathom it out...you're seriously not cutting the mustard old chap...leave it to the sites intelligent bunch...sadly for you...you're not one of those..

You've got me, you're my intellectual better. Or you could stop ignoring the fact I know who you are and stay focused on those that don't.......

I'm not sure what this "owning" of members is trying to achieve? Do you have that much of a sad, lonely life that your inferiority complex, borne out sexually-repressed feelings for members of the same sex/taking a gargantuan arse-pounding during your formative years, has manifested itself into this character that 'owns' other men.

Or are you just simply an unbelievably thick cunt? 

3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You've got me, you're my intellectual better. Or you could stop ignoring the fact I know who you are and stay focused on those that don't.......

I'm not sure what this "owning" of members is trying to achieve? Do you have that much of a sad, lonely life that your inferiority complex, borne out sexually-repressed feelings for members of the same sex/taking a gargantuan arse-pounding during your formative years, has manifested itself into this character that 'owns' other men.

Or are you just simply an unbelievably thick cunt? 

I'm laughing my ass off at you...the owning of members is just a joke..you silly little boy...i'm an old member that's rejoined but decided to have a laugh as you silly bunch of cunt for brains try to work it out..now you tell me chumphead...who's the mug NOW !!

6 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

I'm laughing my ass off at you...the owning of members is just a joke..you silly little boy...i'm an old member that's rejoined but decided to have a laugh as you silly bunch of cunt for brains try to work it out..now you tell me chumphead...who's the mug NOW !!

'Ass' is quite yank, but we can let that go to focus on more pressing issues. 

Thanks to an education, I have the ability to read, inckuding even the most illiterate of posts on CC, so am fully aware of your past and how thick you remain. 

You seem weirdly obsessed people guess who you are, yet I have identified you (thanks in no small part to you still being a complete simpleton), and it seems to be the only post you've not read of the last few days. 

When you get to it, fuck off, come back, apologise to the good cunts of CC whose forum you've polluted, and fuck off again. 

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

'Ass' is quite yank, but we can let that go to focus on more pressing issues. 

Thanks to an education, I have the ability to read, inckuding even the most illiterate of posts on CC, so am fully aware of your past and how thick you remain. 

You seem weirdly obsessed people guess who you are, yet I have identified you (thanks in no small part to you still being a complete simpleton), and it seems to be the only post you've not read of the last few days. 

When you get to it, fuck off, come back, apologise to the good cunts of CC whose forum you've polluted, and fuck off again. 

Hahaha...you think i'm Jazz..completely wrong...maybe i was a member before you joined...don't be a cuntbreed all your life or i will have to introduce you to my claw hammer...

5 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Hahaha...you think i'm Jazz..completely wrong...maybe i was a member before you joined...don't be a cuntbreed all your life or i will have to introduce you to my claw hammer...

Afraid not, idiot. Let's do this dance as it obviously entertains you. 

You try and guess who I said you were/are, and if you guess right, then I'll show you the post where I posted it for all to see (it's not that difficult to find, you stupid cunt).

If I'm right, you fuck off, if I'm wrong, you can carry on enslaving other cunts. 

Deal?

Just now, Bubba C said:

Afraid not, idiot. Let's do this dance as it obviously entertains you. 

You try and guess who I said you were/are, and if you guess right, then I'll show you the post where I posted it for all to see (it's not that difficult to find, you stupid cunt).

If I'm right, you fuck off, if I'm wrong, you can carry on enslaving other cunts. 

Deal. 

No deal shit for brains..i will not be playing find the post with a cuntbreed like you..now if just want to cut through the shit and tell me who you think i am..then i will tell you if you're right..you have my word..give it your best shot..for there are many clues..

Guest Fatty
18 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

No deal shit for brains..i will not be playing find the post with a cuntbreed like you..now if just want to cut through the shit and tell me who you think i am..then i will tell you if you're right..you have my word..give it your best shot..for there are many clues..

What Eddie just said

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, ThunderCunt said:

Yep..some of these cuntbreeds can't take a joke anymore..but i have kept my word...i am him..

Good to see you back into the cunting ring, now can I give you a welcome back fuck off?

Guest Fatty
1 hour ago, ThunderCunt said:

Have a good life Edward..try not to choke your chicken too much..your go blind..

That should be "you'll" you ignorant cunt

23 minutes ago, Fatty said:

That should be "you'll" you ignorant cunt

Normally fatty, I'd be all over this (much like you on a box of cream cakes). Alas, I think thunderspaz may have actually had his pea-brain deprived of oxygen at birth, it's the only plausible explanation of his catastrophic stupidity.

Fuck it actually, fuck off thundercunt you stupid fucking idiot who makes ding look slightly intelligent. 

That's better. 

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

Yep..some of these cuntbreeds can't take a joke anymore..but i have kept my word...i am him..

7's,is that really you? I don't remember you being like this before. You were one of the top cunters on the old site,not one to throw so much abuse around at other members.

What was the motorcycle shop near to where we lived called again?

Just now, Snatch said:

7's,is that really you? I don't remember you being like this before. You were one of the top cunters on the old site,not one to throw so much abuse around at other members.

What was the motorcycle shop near to where we lived called again?

Yeah it's me...i had to rejoin so i thought i would try and have a bit of a laugh upon returning..seems some on here can't take a joke..mind you..i might of done the same as them a while back...can't remember talking about a motorcycle shop..but one of the mods will probably be able to confirm that my original name on here was Fender777..as they will know by my email address..

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Normally fatty, I'd be all over this (much like you on a box of cream cakes). Alas, I think thunderspaz may have actually had his pea-brain deprived of oxygen at birth, it's the only plausible explanation of his catastrophic stupidity.

Fuck it actually, fuck off thundercunt you stupid fucking idiot who makes ding look slightly intelligent. 

That's better. 

..careful now...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I had a really good day out last Thursday. It brings me out in a cold sweat to think how close this was to Nice. Don't get me wrong I wasn't anywhere near Scrotes and his beloved France but my really good day was that close to being a nice day. Vivre cunts 

Guest Bill Stickers
6 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

Are we supposed to be impressed, you self-absorbed drippy fucking cretin?

I vaguely remember reading some of your old shite in the depths of this forum. You were shit then, completely forgotten during your absence, and nobody gives a fuck now you've come back.

I know you wanted us to line the streets for your big homecoming, throwing confetti round and loudly whooping, but quite frankly nobody knows who the fuck you are. 

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Are we supposed to be impressed, you self-absorbed drippy fucking cretin?

I vaguely remember reading some of your old shite in the depths of this forum. You were shit then, completely forgotten during your absence, and nobody gives a fuck now you've come back.

I know you wanted us to line the streets for your big homecoming, throwing confetti round and loudly whooping, but quite frankly nobody knows who the fuck you are. 

Don't be so quick to pounce on this retarded buffoon, Bill. Apparently he and Snatch used to live near the same bike shop, and I'm keen to see how it pans out. In case you missed it, they are currently trying to remember the name of it.

After that little mystery is solved, I'm hoping to find out if it's motor or push bikes, and whether or not they also do saddle covers and helmets. 

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I had a really good day out last Thursday. It brings me out in a cold sweat to think how close this was to Nice. Don't get me wrong I wasn't anywhere near Scrotes and his beloved France but my really good day was that close to being a nice day. Vivre cunts 

I was on a train to Sherborne last tuesday, just think how close that was.