CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt goes berserk on German train

Earl of Punkape

Guest nobgobbler
37 minutes ago, Manky said:

It maybe that puffs become vegetarians as part of their twisted lifestyle. I believe also that vegetarianism causes puffery.

It's all them meat injections.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Ey up my love, Do you wanna feel me erection?

Ey up my love, Do you want a meat injection?

Your eyes are beautiful brown.. how about buying a round?

Guest Manky
Just now, nobgobbler said:

I happened to put 'gerbils' in the search box on the Darwin Awards website, (as you do) and was shocked. My dislike of fudge packers is in part a result of me being the founder member, president, treasurer and currently the sole member of the GLF or Gerbil Liberation Front (Provisional Wing)

Guest Bill Stickers
5 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Not sure what to make of your comments, minky.  A lot of violence and homophobia from a very angry man. 

Just saying.

He's fat and ginger. Of course he's going to be angry at the world.

If only he could realise the only people to blame are his genetic ancestors i.e. his fat, ginger parents, he might stop hating the gays, the blacks and the muslims.

11 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

It would be. Them human rights cunts want pushing under a train for getting this crap into legislation. Everybody else who has to put up with working with the useless cunts have no rights. It's not easy for employers. It's like a disease infiltrating all walks of life and seems to have no limits. A fucking tenant just accused me of "victimisation" because her flat is "no longer usable" because she is pregnant! She won't win that one though, not at this point in time. I hope the baby comes out sideways, cunt.

Are you one of those slum landlords?

Guest nobgobbler
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I wish! They're the only ones who make any money outside of London.

Guest Lady Penelope

Another cunt blew himself up with a backpack bomb outside a wine bar in Ansbach last night .. German police are still not sure whether it was a terrorist inccident or not  or whether he also intended to kill other people :o

Back to the O.P, has anybody ever heard of an axe attack on a Welsh train?. I don't think it possible as the carriages in Wales are always full to capacity with fat Welshers and their even fatter kids all clutching bulging Tescos and Aldis carrier bags full of fatty food. Probably not even room to breathe. Bubba uses Welsh trains, he told me.

lol

Guest Manky
15 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

If only he could realise the only people to blame are his genetic ancestors i.e. his fat, ginger parents, he might stop hating the gays, the blacks and the muslims.

I won't stop hating anybody because I don't hate anybody. Mistrust, despise, abhor, detest. All much more positive than hate. There is good in everybody but it doesn't come out in some until they are dead.

4 hours ago, Manky said:

I won't stop hating anybody because I don't hate anybody. Mistrust, despise, abhor, detest. All much more positive than hate. There is good in everybody but it doesn't come out in some until they are dead.

thank fuck all these attacks are due to mental health issues, I obviously mistakenly jumped to a racist conclusion that it was because of the Muslims deleted, silly me, so pleased the media have put me straight.

Guest Manky
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

thank fuck all these attacks are due to mental health issues, I obviously mistakenly jumped to a racist conclusion that it was because of the Muslims deleted, silly me, so pleased the media have put me straight.

So all the mental health patients are coincidentally also followers of the religion of peace. How much of a coincidence is that?

Unless of course, someone is lying.

Guest DingTheRioja
15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

7 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I wish! They're the only ones who make any money outside of London.

True, those of us with a conscience make fuckall, it's the scumbucket owners who drive around them fucking awful Range Rover Sports who make the most money.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

So all the mental health patients are coincidentally also followers of the religion of peace. How much of a coincidence is that?

Unless of course, someone is lying.

Surely not?

Guest nobgobbler
49 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

True, those of us with a conscience make fuckall, it's the scumbucket owners who drive around them fucking awful Range Rover Sports who make the most money.

Wait while the cunting licences kick in. The Cunts are busy dealing with brexit so it's on the back burner for now but you can expect to get fucked over good and proper as usual.

Guest DingTheRioja
16 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Wait while the cunting licences kick in. The Cunts are busy dealing with brexit so it's on the back burner for now but you can expect to get fucked over good and proper as usual.

I'm still fucking annoyed with the Right To Rent shit... if the dozy stupid fucking Govt can't stop these cunts sliding through Immigration, why the fuck is it up to me to police their cock-ups?  Fucking arse banditry!

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

I'm still fucking annoyed with the Right To Rent shit... if the dozy stupid fucking Govt can't stop these cunts sliding through Immigration, why the fuck is it up to me to police their cock-ups?  Fucking arse banditry!

It's not even about immigration, it's a stealth tax through heavy fines if you fail to do it, and if you want to play safe so decide not to offer johnny foreigner a tenancy, you're discriminating, so they fuck you again. Ballbags. Stick to commercial, there's a lot less red tape. Frank pays loads for that toilet block in the park!

Guest DingTheRioja
16 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

It's not even about immigration, it's a stealth tax through heavy fines if you fail to do it, and if you want to play safe so decide not to offer johnny foreigner a tenancy, you're discriminating, so they fuck you again. Ballbags. Stick to commercial, there's a lot less red tape. Frank pays loads for that toilet block in the park!

Sticking with my, currently, decent Agent, they deal with that legal shit, anything gets through to me and I sue the cunts for breach...

I would happily do commercial, parents have shops rented out and what they can legally get away with charging for is fucking hilarious, so long as you're not the tenant obviously. Make them pay for the contract, solicitors, finders fee, decorating, maintenance, exit, etc. And as for rent increases... I'm in the wrong fucking side of rentals looking at that...

• 2 weeks later...