CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who didn't go to a public school

Earl of Punkape

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

And......

Great soldiers, Politicians,actors, industrialists,sportsmen,lawyers ad nauseam.

Fuck off tosser.

lol.

Like I said, murderers, liars, bullsitters, dodgy businessmen, Tony Blair, cheats and window lickers like you. Poof!

8 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

I'm thinking that you should be placed on my breaking wheel in my torture chamber, could be fun watching you scream as bone breaks and ligament is torn..

The only torture chamber you have is the one you made out of Lego, using your Fisher Price claw hammer. Fucking idiot.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Punkape said:

What's a though process ?

You thick dyslexic cunt. Fuck off.

Space before question mark again. They certainly don't teach such dunce-like punctuation at public school. You are the product of Macclesfield comprehensive, and a fucking disgrace.  

Guest DingTheRioja
14 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Your family needs to support your children because you are a fucking workshy useless cunt, and If they didnt help the kids would fucking starve while you are being bent over in some layby and fucked with a 5 iron. Cunt

I wish it was a 5 iron...

10 hours ago, Punkape said:

And......

Great soldiers, Politicians,actors, industrialists,sportsmen,lawyers ad nauseam.

Fuck off tosser.

lol.

You mean Bent Cowardly Officer Cunts, Bent Thieving Cunts, Bent Cunts, Bent Tax Dodging Cunts, Bent Cheating Cunts, Bent Bent Cunts...

Edited by DingTheRioja
Cunts

2 hours ago, Ape said:

The only torture chamber you have is the one you made out of Lego, using your Fisher Price claw hammer. Fucking idiot.

It's all real Apechild, would show pictures but that would just get me arrested, it's ok, i only track down the brightest of cuntbreeds and torture them, i stalk my prey for a few weeks and then i strike and they never see it coming, have a good day Apeshiter...be vigilant..

1 hour ago, ThunderCunt said:

It's all real Apechild, would show pictures but that would just get me arrested, it's ok, i only track down the brightest of cuntbreeds and torture them, i stalk my prey for a few weeks and then i strike and they never see it coming, have a good day Apeshiter...be vigilant..

So you're a fantasist rapist then? How delightful. 

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Captain Obvious strikes again. Nice work ding. 

In hindsight, during all those lazy spring days of abusing Ding incessantly, I have come to the realisation that I actually quite like him. Sure he is an insufferable, autistic, multi-quoting idiot, but I've become genuinely fond of the Ding persona for all the unintentional comedy gold it has produced over the years, stating the fucking obvious being one of my favourites.

Whereas thunderfuckingcunt I genuinely despise and wish was dead. Not just dead, but retroactively terminated in the uterus.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

In hindsight, during all those lazy spring days of abusing Ding incessantly, I have come to the realisation that I actually quite like him. Sure he is an insufferable, autistic, multi-quoting idiot, but I've become genuinely fond of the Ding persona for all the unintentional comedy gold it has produced over the years, stating the fucking obvious being one of my favourites.

Whereas thunderfuckingcunt I genuinely despise and wish was dead. Not just dead, but retroactively terminated in the uterus.

Wish what you want but secretly you habor a love for me...but Deccipus, try and remember your place, you're already dead, dead of character and dead of imagination, your creative skills are that of a Justin bieber tribute act gone wrong...i would pity anyone who knows you as i feel they have carried you as far as they can in life...but have given up on a massive lake like you..all the best pal..regards,,TC 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Captain Obvious strikes again. Nice work ding. 

Captain Stupid Cunt strikes again.  Shit work, you prick.

36 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You misspelt 'cuntbreed'. 

Idiot. 

Of course i did, but you Bub, you misfire on every level, tell me..have they got that crane sorted out, you know the one that tax payers pay for to lift your 75 stone rectum out of your filthy one bedroom flat...or are the roofers still taking the roof off so your sad sorry pathetic chad can be lifted by helicopter...

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Of course i did, but you Bub, you misfire on every level, tell me..have they got that crane sorted out, you know the one that tax payers pay for to lift your 75 stone rectum out of your filthy one bedroom flat...or are the roofers still taking the roof off so your sad sorry pathetic chad can be lifted by helicopter...

Brilliant. Anymore to add, or have your functioning braincells finally decided to give it a rest?

Both of them must be shattered. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Brilliant. Anymore to add, or have your functioning braincells finally decided to give it a rest?

Both of them must be shattered. 

You're fucking joking Bubba the beast....this is just foreplay...wait til i really start..let's just say that i'm settling back in to the corner, i was away teaching nuns unpleasant things with human fluids..

3 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

I don't doubt it appears real to you, inside your barely functioning mind. Something is clearly very wrong with you, aside from your clear and present stupidity.

Guest Alfie Noakes
14 hours ago, Punkape said:

And......

Fuck off tosser.

lol.

Oh dear got to you did I?

L O fucking L

Wasn't expelled for buggery, I hit the teacher that tried to abuse me with a hockey stick and had to move on, as did he. Posh schools cover up abuse, the whole system of private education is sick and full of people who think they are better than everyone else, when really they turn out to be a total fuckwitt hooray henry like you.