CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who didn't go to a public school

Earl of Punkape

Guest I know that Cunt
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Your extended family can either afford this or you can't.

My family can and continue to support our children in such establishments because they are the best,

Usain Bolt is a cunt.

Your family needs to support your children because you are a fucking workshy useless cunt, and If they didnt help the kids would fucking starve while you are being bent over in some layby and fucked with a 5 iron. Cunt

13 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Your extended family can either afford this or you can't.

My family can and continue to support our children in such establishments because they are the best,

Usain Bolt is a cunt.

Explain the though processes (if any) you use to create a nom like this. It really is a load of contrived fucking bollocks, and you're a fucking idiot.

Guest I know that Cunt
9 minutes ago, Ape said:

Explain the though processes (if any) you use to create a nom like this. It really is a load of contrived fucking bollocks, and you're a fucking idiot.

What are fucking "though processes" then you gormless cunt, however, I agree he is a fucking idiot.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Public schools produce liars, members of the clergy, wankers, benders, poofs, cretins, politicians, dodgy dealing bankers, golfers, rugby players and complete imbecillic cunts. I should know, I had 3 years in one of those shitholes. Punkape is the epitome of all that is bad about the private education system, which is currently performing no better than a lot of academies these days.

1 hour ago, Cardinal Sin said:

Public schools produce liars, members of the clergy, wankers, benders, poofs, cretins, politicians, dodgy dealing bankers, golfers, rugby players and complete imbecillic cunts. I should know, I had 3 years in one of those shitholes. Punkape is the epitome of all that is bad about the private education system, which is currently performing no better than a lot of academies these days.

PunkBitch is the epitome of everything that is bad on all levels..a bit like the dwarf killing cuntbreed in don't look now..

You were obviously expelled for buggery and now harbour a grudge.

Fuck off.

lol.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

You were obviously expelled for buggery and now harbour a grudge.

Fuck off.

lol.

Any fucking stupid cunt headed mug that uses lol at the end of a sentence should be shot at point blank range with a jack hammer and have their brain danced on with a kango drill, then blow torched just to make sure..

And......

Great soldiers, Politicians,actors, industrialists,sportsmen,lawyers ad nauseam.

Fuck off tosser.

lol.