CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mumbling Cunts

Decimus

My youngest sister has taken time out of her busy schedule of collecting STDs at the university of Reading to come home and pay us her annual summer visit.

She has in tow a greasy, long haired midget cunt who is the latest in a long line of art students to blow his load over her disgustingly hairy back.

I don't particularly want to talk to the workshy cunt, and I've already come to the opinion that he is probably severely mentally ill for willingly porking the ugliest member of my family by far. The problem is, he won't shut the fuck up, and I can't understand a word the cunt is saying because he sounds exactly like he has got a mouthful of bees. Everything that comes out of his gob is just one incessant and indecipherable drone, which is mangled beyond any further attempts at translation by his fat fucking Jamie Oliver tongue.  I want him dead.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What sort of cunt brings cheese coleslaw to a barbecue? Fucking savage.

The sort of cunt who's taken his last steps on this green earth. Grab his greasy top knot, and draw the crimson halo about his ignoble head, the better to liberate his scalp, plus earn you serious ancestor kudos. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
51 minutes ago, Decimus said:

My youngest sister has taken time out of her busy schedule of collecting STDs at the university of Reading to come home and pay us her annual summer visit.

She has in tow a greasy, long haired midget cunt who is the latest in a long line of art students to blow his load over her disgustingly hairy back.

I don't particularly want to talk to the workshy cunt, and I've already come to the opinion that he is probably severely mentally ill for willingly porking the ugliest member of my family by far. The problem is, he won't shut the fuck up, and I can't understand a word the cunt is saying because he sounds exactly like he has got a mouthful of bees. Everything that comes out of his gob is just one incessant and indecipherable drone, which is mangled beyond any further attempts at translation by his fat fucking Jamie Oliver tongue.  I want him dead.

Is he after the family bullion?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Fat-tongued cunts are a few chromosome abnormalities short of being fully-functioning, nose-breathing homo sapiens at the best of times. 

The fact your sister has chanced upon one which also mumbles is a fucking disgrace, and a warning to us all to be on high alert.

May I suggest you stick a kebab skewer through said chunky tongue before entwining it in the BBQ grill and slamming the lid repeatedly on his head until the disgraceful cunt is no more? 

As your sister is blood, it's your call on how to deal with her actions. 

Edited by Bubba C
What the fuck is cheese coleslaw?
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Sorry mate, I didn't quite catch that.

Guest DingTheRioja
25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You weren't the cunt she brought home last year who turned up last summer dressed up as Hagar were you?

No, the wife might not have liked it if I did...

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

As your sister is blood, it's your call on how to deal with her actions. 

Sounds like you're advocating an honour killing there, Bubs, but I can't see anything against it in the rules so it's probably OK.

• Like 1

Guest I know that Cunt
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've already come to the opinion that he is probably severely mentally ill for willingly porking the ugliest member of my family by far. 

What, he's fucked you too........... Ugly cunt

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

You weren't the cunt she brought home last year who turned up last summer dressed up as Hagar were you?

It's obvious to me- this leper is clearly her weed supply, ask her if you need it confirmed. As you will no doubt point out to her, shaking and waving your arms like a little fen-fuhrer, this makes her worse than a common hooer. I never use italics. If you do not "correct her" instantly, you are a tame cunt indeed. Er, you soft cunt, ...... Your love for your sister is clouding your judgement, what you want to do is give in to your anger, and strike her down with all your might.