CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ferry delays at Dover stopping travel to France.

Witheredscrote

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
38 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

In 1994 I stopped off in Carlisle for a shit, it was very disappointing, and the town was no better.

Withers, this is irrelevant but highly important - it is clear to me, that despite your Francophilic proclivities,  you do get your British humour fix from here; as we know the French are boring craicless cunts so it's hardly headline news. Still, you should show a little more contrition and respect in your dealings here, because it is entirely possible that most view you in a negative light due the lack of it.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 8/4/2016 at 8:20 AM, Ape said:

Calling Eddie Italian is merely stating a fact, as is calling him a racist. However, to fully capture all that Eddie embodies, the words thick and idiot should also have been used.

Quantifying Eddie as an ITALIAN racist, instead of just a racist, is inherently racist.  Do we really know for certain that Eddie is Italian?  What if he's actually Greek, or Hungarian, and he lies about being Italian?  

What if Eddie is actually Jeremy Kyle doing research and gathering material for new episodes of his shite fucking programme?  

10 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Quantifying Eddie as an ITALIAN racist, instead of just a racist, is inherently racist.  Do we really know for certain that Eddie is Italian?  What if he's actually Greek, or Hungarian, and he lies about being Italian?  

What if Eddie is actually Jeremy Kyle doing research and gathering material for new episodes of his shite fucking programme?  

I'm not at all Italian wiz, but ape is 100% cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 4 August 2016 at 9:52 AM, The Beast said:

The law according to Bigot Bill states that racism is the preserve of the pure English only. You stupid fucking cunt. 

Shut up you griping old wank.

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 hours ago, Eddie said:

You never seemed Italian to me.  

How do you know when an Italian girl is ashamed of her long dark hair?

She wears long pants to keep it covered. 

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You never seemed Italian to me.  

How do you know when an Italian girl is ashamed of her long dark hair?

She wears long pants to keep it covered. 

Racist. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 8/8/2016 at 2:28 AM, Bill Stickers said:

Racist. 

I didn't actually feel it a racist joke, as much as it is an anti-hirsute bird joke.  I also felt it should be tied into the discussion about Edders not being Italian.  

I shall give this some additional consideration.  

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, scotty said:

Eddie, I usually avoid this bickering, but for my tuppence worth Ape is a good lad. That's all I'm going to say on the argument. 

Ape's middle of the road fare. Inoffensive, forgettable. Like you or snatch, but perhaps a little better. 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

I didn't actually feel it a racist joke, as much as it is an anti-hirsute bird joke.  I also felt it should be tied into the discussion about Edders not being Italian.  

That's all I ask sleeve. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

That's all I ask sleeve. 

Would this one be racist, as well?

What's the difference between an elephant and a hillbilly american grandmother?

30 pounds, a third hand pound store dress and the elephant has all its teeth.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Is Eddie not Italian ? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 8/7/2016 at 4:02 AM, Eddie said:

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Is Eddie not Italian ? 

You asked, here is your answer, Quince.

49 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ape's middle of the road fare. Inoffensive, forgettable. Like you or snatch, but perhaps a little better. 

Thanks for that vote of confidence, bill. I actually meant that I chat with Ape occasionally away from here, and he's a decent type. I wasn't commenting on the quality of anybodies posts, and in any case I thought admin had introduced a separate page for bickering and insults. That's the only reason I pointed it out. 

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, scotty said:

Thanks for that vote of confidence, bill. I actually meant that I chat with Ape occasionally away from here, and he's a decent type. I wasn't commenting on the quality of anybodies posts, and in any case I thought admin had introduced a separate page for bickering and insults. That's the only reason I pointed it out. 

I didn't come here to make friends. Sure, me, bubbles, Quincy, Decimus and swarm get on the nose bags in Wolverhampton sometimes, but it always ends in cum and tears.

Guest Snatch
9 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I didn't come here to make friends. Sure, me, bubbles, Quincy, Decimus and swarm get on the nose bags in Wolverhampton sometimes, but it always ends in cum and tears.

You certainly achieved that,having no friends. I can imagine you tying to get in on the action in Wolverhampton. I bet you even offer to drive and pick everyone up just so you can tag along with the big boys.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You certainly achieved that,having no friends. I can imagine you tying to get in on the action in Wolverhampton. I bet you even offer to drive and pick everyone up just so you can tag along with the big boys.

Cutting stuff. You've implied that I am the fictional whipping boy at the fictional meet up, driving a fictional car to a fictional night out with a bunch of other fictitious character. I'm not sure how I'll cope?

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Cutting stuff. You've implied that I am the fictional whipping boy at the fictional meet up, driving a fictional car to a fictional night out with a bunch of other fictitious character. I'm not sure how I'll cope?

I was just adding to your fictional life. Anyway,you keep telling us your not really like this in real life.

You must still be a real cunt though.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I was just adding to your fictional life. Anyway,you keep telling us your not really like this in real life.

You must still be a real cunt though.

I am a real cunt Snatch. Although there are a few similarities between this life and my offline one. For instance I am, much like on here, rambunctiously popular. I am humble too though, taking time to speak to the shit eaters and bottom feeders like you and the ugly bird from accounts.

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

I am a real cunt Snatch. Although there are a few similarities between this life and my offline one. For instance I am, much like on here, rambunctiously popular. I am humble too though, taking time to speak to the shit eaters and bottom feeders like you and the ugly bird from accounts.

Yes Sticks,of course you are. You carry on with your amazing life in the real world.

As for taking the time to talk to me,don't stress yourself over it. I'm not going to lose sleep if you ignore me.