CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ferry delays at Dover stopping travel to France.

Witheredscrote

Johnny Garlic is pretending this is because of terrorism concerns, but it's basically a big "Fuck you" to Britain for daring to vote to leave Europe. There don't seem to be similar queues at any of France's other borders.

The shape of things to come.

It happens every year, the mad rush to get out of this country on the Friday after schools close down.

Do ferries only work 1 day a year? Or do these retards just like queues?

Guest Snatch

A mate mine went over to France a couple of weeks after the Brexit vote. On the Frog side they were taking their time checking British passports while letting any other cunt through without delay. Galric eating cunts. Dover should fuck their passport control off out of Dover.

As for terrorists,most of them are living in their camps anyway.

Guest Manky

I notice passport control was lax on 6th June 1944 when loads of Brits and friends went slapping Johnny Boxhead and all the froggies were hiding under the stairs or having a pint in 'The Jolly Collaborator ' with their Hugo Boss attired bezzies.

I ain't fucking going there so I don't give a fuck

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

I ain't fucking going there so I don't give a fuck

Those poor little fucking Tarquins and Jemimas, trapped in their fuckwit parents' cars for hour after hour in the blazing sun. You'd have to have a heart of stone to think about them without laughing.

• Like 1

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Those poor little fucking Tarquins and Jemimas, trapped in their fuckwit parents' cars for hour after hour in the blazing sun. You'd have to have a heart of stone to think about them without laughing.

Luckily they are not stuck on the other side. They would be dragging gimmegrants out of their boot every five minutes while surrounded by burning sheep and assailed by the stench of unwashed, beret wearing, cyclist cunts with strings of onions round their necks and dodging nutter ISIS delivery drivers.

An elderly British gentleman of 83 arrived in Paris by plane....

At the French immigration desk, the old man took a few minutes to locate his passport in his bag. 

"You have been to France before, Monsieur?" the Immigration officer asked, sarcastically.

The elderly gentleman admitted he had been to France previously.

"Then you should know well enough to have your passport ready."

The British gentleman says, "The last time I was here, I didn't have to show it."

"Impossible. The British always have to show their passports on arrival in France!"

The elderly gentleman gave the French Immigration Officer a long hard look.

Then he quietly explained:

"Well, the last time I was here, I came ashore on Juno Beach on D-Day in June 1944, and I couldn't find any fucking Frenchmen to show it to."

• Like 3

Withers, you loathsome fucking toad. The people of the corner have spoken. Fuck France, fuck you, and fuck any fucking skank who is that poor that they have to get a ferry to travel to your disgusting, Bedouin overriden nation of bedwetting fucking cowards.

On 24/07/2016 at 1:28 PM, Cuntybaws said:

The Tarquins and Jemimas fucked off a fortnight ago when the private schools empty out. They don't want to mix with the hoy polloi at airports and ports do they? 

Guest Manky
9 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Get used to it yiz euro desertin poxcunts 

Panzerknacker 

Your reputation on here has sank faster than the Tirpitz, Scharnhorst, Graf Spee and Bismarck. Fuck off you Kraut cunt.

In 6 months you will be posting in Arabic.

4 hours ago, Manky said:

Your reputation on here has sank faster than the Tirpitz, Scharnhorst, Graf Spee and Bismarck. Fuck off you Kraut cunt.

In 6 months you will be posting in Arabic.

6 years you'll be on yer hands and knees gibbering out of ya to some rag head in mecca or the mullah will smite ya 

Panzerknacker

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

6 years you'll be on yer hands and knees gibbering out of ya to some rag head in mecca or the mullah will smite ya 

Panzerknacker

For a boxhead your English is good. Are you sure your not really English?

Fotze.