CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

dda law

Eddie

6 hours ago, Admin said:

Does this include the same disabled cunts who have had limbs blown off defending the UK plc?

If they were stupid enough to join the military they would fit right in at my work. I have u turned completely. DDA rules.

5 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

How so?

I think that this argument has played out on here before. Frankly, if you are signing up to the army voluntarily with full knowledge of the risks involved, don't come crying when your leg gets blown off. Yes it's tragic, but I don't see why their disability should be valued more so than the poor cunt born with spina bifida through no fault of his own.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He did actually. He said 'if you like'.

Thank you. I did indeed, so I'm not sure what his peevish and unfounded complaints are about. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

If they were stupid enough to join the military they would fit right in at my work. I have u turned completely. DDA rules.

Hear hear. Everyone knows they (army) are cunts when it comes to looking after basket cases- they get dropped like crippled shit, and all this "career for life" chat is also a load of shit. Anyone who signs up now for that malarkey must be ok with being sent to some shitty desert shit hole with IUDs , land mines, all sort of shit , good chance of leg explodage. Fuck being in the army. Being sent to do questionable shit, by questionable cunts, who don't have your back if you get your legs, cock, bollocks, and arms blown off. 

Guest nobgobbler
18 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Words like "pickle" and "cripple" are hate crimes now, you ignorant cunts. You have to say "raspberry" instead.

Does this mean that since Keef is too fat to work I am not allowed to call him a fat cunt?

Guest DingTheRioja
51 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Does this mean that since Keef is too fat to work I am not allowed to call him a fat cunt?

No, Keef is an exception, he is just a fat cunt.

19 hours ago, Eddie said:

All business are suffering from the disability discrimination act, toilets need to be made accessible, lifts fitted if there are steps up to your office door etc etc. As everyone knows disabled people are unlucky (must be to be born a pickle), why would you want these people in your place of business, polluting your workplace with their bad luck. Surely we should be making it harder for these pickles to get to into work. Common sense really. 

Eddie, are you Japanese by any chance. Are you fed up with looking at disabled people.  Do you own a big bread knife?

Guest nobgobbler
12 hours ago, Snatch said:

So we can't say anything without it being a hate crime. What a loaf of PC bollocks. 

It's fucking ridiculous. I arrived at my hairdressers the other day while a customer was leaving with an ADHD kid. She told me she'd rather lose her as a customer than have her kid wreck the place while his mother's having her hair done. Swinging his legs and kicking things over. At one point he was running around with a pair of scissors. She did her best to move stuff out of his way but she daren't say anything, and not because she's too nice. What a cunt.

3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Thank you. I did indeed, so I'm not sure what his peevish and unfounded complaints are about. 

No complaints. Where?

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I think that this argument has played out on here before. Frankly, if you are signing up to the army voluntarily with full knowledge of the risks involved, don't come crying when your leg gets blown off. Yes it's tragic, but I don't see why their disability should be valued more so than the poor cunt born with spina bifida through no fault of his own.

What's the alternative? No armed services? Compulsory service? I don't disagree armed services are sent into phoney wars, but we can't leave defence of UK interests to chance. If we don't need armed services we don't need the police either?

Guest nobgobbler
5 minutes ago, Admin said:

No complaints. Where?

What's the alternative? No armed services? Compulsory service? I don't disagree armed services are sent into phoney wars, but we can't leave defence of UK interests to chance. If we don't need armed services we don't need the police either?

I agree we need both. It's just a shame we don't make better use of them. 

Guest Manky
51 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

One of my mates got that flesh eating bug 20 years ago. It ate away his arms, then his legs and finally his body before it was stopped. Now, he is just a head on a pillow on a life support machine.

Question is, what do I buy him for Christmas? He already has loads of hats.

8 minutes ago, Manky said:

One of my mates got that flesh eating bug 20 years ago. It ate away his arms, then his legs and finally his body before it was stopped. Now, he is just a head on a pillow on a life support machine.

Get his teeth whitened?

15 minutes ago, Manky said:

Buy him a football you sadistic cunt

Guest Manky

So if I call the followers of the religion of peace a pair of cunts after they beheaded a froggie priest, they can have me done for a hate crime. Luckily they are both dead. Phew, got away with that one.

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, Manky said:

One eye patch. Well it's bound to get worse. 

5 hours ago, Manky said:

image.jpeg

4 hours ago, Manky said:

So if I call the followers of the religion of peace a pair of cunts after they beheaded a froggie priest, they can have me done for a hate crime. Luckily they are both dead. Phew, got away with that one.

I do find it funny that there has been a recent highlighting of hate crimes perpetrated on minorities during a period of one of the biggest ever attacks on western democracy by Islamic extremists.

Don't get me wrong, it's despicable and no one should face abuse based upon race or religion. But where is the high profile campaign within the Muslim community to condemn extremism? A few token comments of regret from the Muslim council of the U.K. is not enough.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there has been no mass Islamic demonstrations that have taken to the streets in protest against terrorism to show solidarity with the victims of it. They do not do anywhere near enough to stamp this vile shit out of their own communities.

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I do find it funny that there has been a recent highlighting of hate crimes perpetrated on minorities during a period of one of the biggest ever attacks on western democracy by Islamic extremists.

Don't get me wrong, it's despicable and no one should face abuse based upon race or religion. But where is the high profile campaign within the Muslim community to condemn extremism? A few token comments of regret from the Muslim council of the U.K. is not enough.

Correct me if I'm wrong but there has been no mass Islamic demonstrations that have taken to the streets in protest against terrorism to show solidarity with the victims of it. They do not do anywhere near enough to stamp this vile shit out of their own communities.

I didn't trust the fuckers before this lot started. (Did you see Bernard Breslaw in 'Carry on, follow that camel"?). Now I don't trust and also don't like them very much. This is turning into an existential struggle for the west. We need to get the military industrial complex to devise a way of spraying all sandy places with Fablon, Persil, Sure Extra Dry and bacon fries.

Guest I know that Cunt
15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

no one should face abuse based upon race or religion.

Really, why the fuck not? This is our country not theirs.

7 hours ago, Manky said:

Sunglasses?