CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

dda law

Eddie

Just now, I know that Cunt said:

Really, why the fuck not? This is our country not theirs.

Because we're not them. If we started persecuting people based upon their differences, we'd be just as bad as them and the whole liberal western world that they are trying so hard to destroy will cease to exist anyway.

Guest I know that Cunt
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Because we're not them. If we started persecuting people based upon their differences, we'd be just as bad as them and the whole liberal western world that they are trying so hard to destroy will cease to exist anyway.

Ah yes, I'm sure you're right. Let them learn by our example, let's be nice and polite while they are beheading us, mowing us down with trucks, blowing us up in the streets and murdering us in theatres. I'm sure one day they will say ok, we see the error of our ways now and stop it.

No, they will never accept us because a minority are totally fanatical in their beliefs. The very fact that our wives goes to work, our daughters to school, our sisters wear shorts and make up, we drink alcohol, that we are so progressive we allow sex changes and fucking men to marry other fucking men outrages them and because of that they will never stop murdering us no matter how long we lead by example, to them, that's just cowardice.

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

So the followers of the religion of peace spend loads of dosh and considerable effort escaping from whatever sandy shithole they come from. Once here they settle into ghettoes, surrounded by the type of people they ran away from. Soon they are demanding Sharia Law and doing their best to turn this green and pleasant land into a carbon copy of the hell they fled.  That is fucking stupidity in action.

Manky's stupid Johnny Foreigner law would cure that.  Shut the gates. Close the borders. For uninvited arrivees;

Lost papers? Send them home with A***h is a cunt tattooed on their foreheads. If they can't  remember where home is, shoot the cunt. They will soon start remembering.

Break the law. See above.      Start getting gobby.  Ditto.

Other details added as I see fit.

8 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Ah yes, I'm sure you're right. Let them learn by our example, let's be nice and polite while they are beheading us, mowing us down with trucks, blowing us up in the streets and murdering us in theatres. I'm sure one day they will say ok, we see the error of our ways now and stop it.

No, they will never accept us because a minority are totally fanatical in their beliefs. The very fact that our wives goes to work, our daughters to school, our sisters wear shorts and make up, we drink alcohol, that we are so progressive we allow sex changes and fucking men to marry other fucking men outrages them and because of that they will never stop murdering us no matter how long we lead by example, to them, that's just cowardice.

6 minutes ago, Manky said:

So the followers of the religion of peace spend loads of dosh and considerable effort escaping from whatever sandy shithole they come from. Once here they settle into ghettoes, surrounded by the type of people they ran away from. Soon they are demanding Sharia Law and doing their best to turn this green and pleasant land into a carbon copy of the hell they fled.  That is fucking stupidity in action.

Manky's stupid Johnny Foreigner law would cure that.  Shut the gates. Close the borders. For uninvited arrivees;

Lost papers? Send them home with A***h is a cunt tattooed on their foreheads. If they can't  remember where home is, shoot the cunt. They will soon start remembering.

Break the law. See above.      Start getting gobby.  Ditto.

Other details added as I see fit.

Wow. 

And the thick shall inherit the earth. 

3 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Well have a nice time.

You forgot the apostrophe in well, you unbelievably stupid cunt. 

Is your answer simply genocide on the basis of someone not agreeing with you? Isn't that a slippery slope to swiftly becoming the savages you so despise?

I don't think the last cunt that tried that is lauded as a visionary of his time, even if Manky does lay his table with an 'I ❤️ A H' crockery set every evening.

• Like 1

Guest I know that Cunt
3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Is your answer simply genocide on the basis of someone not agreeing with you? Isn't that a slippery slope to swiftly becoming the savages you so despise?

I don't think the last cunt that tried that is lauded as a visionary of his time, even if Manky does lay his table with an 'I ❤️ A H' crockery set every evening.

If only we could bring him back, he'd get it sorted. 

Guest I know that Cunt
4 minutes ago, Manky said:

I have just won a game of muzzie Cluedo.    It was Mohammed. In a church. With a knife.

Manky, we should feel sorry for the muzzies, they are obviously not enjoying life. Maybe we should give them a hug and have a jolly good chat about things............ That should sort it. Perhaps we could get them to a good social worker.......

Guest I know that Cunt
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Well said iktc, they all take their teachings from the same book, they are all 5th columnist traitors without exception.

Aided and abetted by the liberal loonies that think we shouldn't fight back.......... FFS.......CUNTS 

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, I know that Cunt said:

Manky, we should feel sorry for the muzzies, they are obviously not enjoying life. Maybe we should give them a hug and have a jolly good chat about things............ That should sort it. Perhaps we could get them to a good social worker.......

I will shake the hand of any good one, but couldn't be fucked digging one up.

1 minute ago, I know that Cunt said:

Aided and abetted by the liberal loonies that think we shouldn't fight back.......... FFS.......CUNTS 

Absolute fucking bollocks. How can you fight back without killing or deporting every single Muslim in Europe? Or is that what you condone?

All we can do is monitor the threat and punish the perpetrators, any other way of dealing with the situation is to abandon our principles.  No doubt you'd like to see them all rounded up, put in camps and exterminated. Or do you have some sort of non-genocidal masterplan that no one else has thought up?

Just now, Decimus said:

Absolute fucking bollocks. How can you fight back without killing or deporting every single Muslim in Europe? Or is that what you condone?

All we can do is monitor the threat and punish the perpetrators, any other way of dealing with the situation is to abandon our principles.  No doubt you'd like to see them all rounded up, put in camps and exterminated. Or do you have some sort of non-genocidal masterplan that no one else has thought up?

Good thinking decs, love the round them up plan, like you're style big guy.

Guest Manky

The Roman Empire fell when corruption got out of hand and the powerful were more interested in their boyfriends.than affairs of state.

Once bitten twice shy. We should learn from history.

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

How can you fight back without killing or deporting every single Muslim in Europe? Or is that what you condone?

All we can do is monitor the threat and punish the perpetrators, any other way of dealing with the situation is to abandon our principles.

Well, I could predict that in 20-30-40 years after hundreds of thousands of "Europeans" have been killed by these cunts some sort of paramilitary fight back will take place. [But I wouldn't condone that obviously]

No, I'm with you, Mr Chamberlain and all the other Guardian reading cunts. I think we should invite isis round on Sunday, have a nice cup of tea and a slice of cake and have a jolly good chat about our differences. I'm sure that would sort it. That would be the grown up and British way to do it wouldn't it?

Guest Manky
8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I will deal with all your points in a reasoned and intelligent manner as I am known to do.

JUST FUCK RIGHT OFF, PINKO GAYBOY.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Well, I could predict that in 20-30-40 years after hundreds of thousands of "Europeans" have been killed by these cunts some sort of paramilitary fight back will take place. [But I wouldn't condone that obviously]

You really are a delusional fucking idiot. If you'd have been born in the Middle East you would have been exactly the kind of gullible, angry, radicalised cunt who would travel to the West to kill people. You're just benefited from circumstance.

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

You really are a delusional fucking idiot. If you'd have been born in the Middle East you would have been exactly the kind of gullible, angry, radicalised cunt who would travel to the West to kill people You're just benefited from circumstance.

Well he is not doing a bad job at this present time. The cunt is boring us to death.

Guest I know that Cunt
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

You really are a delusional fucking idiot. If you'd have been born in the Middle East you would have been exactly the kind of gullible, angry, radicalised cunt who would travel to the West to kill people. You're just benefited from circumstance.

Listen Shirley, if you invited someone into your home and they started beating you up and / or killing your family, what would you do, turn the other cheek?

The principle is exactly the same you fucking stupid fucking twat

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Bollocks. We were born in England because God wanted us as his little English sunbeams.