CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

James Corden’s Carpool Karaoke being bought by Apple

Guest Paul Ross

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Ahh.. Scrot-rot. Best thing to cure that is to pour a kettle of boiling water all over the offending area closely followed by a good scrub with a wire brush.

Does bubba's wife have a peanut head?

I'll check on Nhs 24 in that regard, not that here isn't just as good. 

Mrs C got me some talc shit, I slapped it on after scrubbing red raw in the shower, just noticed it was full of camphor , cloves and eucalyptus and herbalist pish, basically curry ingredients , fucking agony , leapt back in the shower, water hiding my tears.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
23 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Ahh.. Scrot-rot. Best thing to cure that is to pour a kettle of boiling water all over the offending area closely followed by a good scrub with a wire brush.

Does bubba's wife have a peanut head?

Remember that tank top I bought you

It said "you're Gurters" on it

33 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

How nice of you to ask. I'm just back in, I'm in fucking pieces. I seem to have developed red raw trench crotch from some antibiotic reaction. 

How is the lovely Mrs B? Is she eating well? 

Thrush? Poof. 

No, actually. We had a fucking blinder of a row after I called her a fat cunt a few months back, and since then she's gone all fitness freak and is back to a size 8 and I can't call her Chubba Bubba or other such hilarious, derogatory names as a means of controlling her anymore.

Unfortunately, whilst she is now immensely fuckable, she is more of a nagging cunt.

What's a cunt to do? Will life insurance cover 'suicide'.......?

19 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Thrush? Poof. 

No, actually. We had a fucking blinder of a row after I called her a fat cunt a few months back, and since then she's gone all fitness freak and is back to a size 8 and I can't call her Chubba Bubba or other such hilarious, derogatory names as a means of controlling her anymore.

Unfortunately, whilst she is now immensely fuckable, she is more of a nagging cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Thrush? Poof. 

There's only one way to find out. Give it a go. To be honest though, you sound like a pretty useless cunt and will probably fail to get this right. Prove me wrong.

6 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

There's only one way to find out. Give it a go. To be honest though, you sound like a pretty useless cunt and will probably fail to get this right. Prove me wrong.

Shrew, you simpleton. 

I can accept that your age and physical deficiencies enforce the need for you to be a spacky little cave-dweller, but is there a valid reason for the direct correlation between your lack of motor skills and your intellectual retardation, or are you just playing the thick card for some sympathy? 

Idiot. 

37 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Gurt, you very strange little mole man.

Where/how/why the fuck do you have access to the oddest, darkest corners of the Internet to post these weird things? 

Prime wanking material right there.

I was off my box last night- just been down to the kitchen and looks like I actually tried to make that. Used the washing up bowl

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Gurt said:

That is some fucking salad. How did that become a "coleslaw"? Take one can of sweet condensed milk, take one kilo of refined sugar - now the carrots - hey presto- a nice light vegetable side. 

Whale fuel. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Thrush? Poof. 

No, just some fucking penicillin V reaction , hitherto unseen by me. Fuck knows. My ball bag is molting like a lizard. 

I hope this story about elephant to Angel is true bubba, and not some outrageous lie. 

I often wish mrs c was not as tidy and therefore less fucking hard work, and kept more of a civil tongue in her head , or certainly less time using it to piss and moan and more time on ball duty.

Guest Snatch
13 hours ago, Gurt said:

What the fuck is that thing on this video? It's fucking horrendous and a heart attack waiting to happen. 

She more than likely ate the camera and the cameraman as well the fat fucking American cunt.

The Corden cuntbreed really annoys me to the point where i want to commit genocide on every worthless unfunny fat cuntbrain i see, tools for this job would include a nail gun, a rusty axe, some super glue, a couple of razor blades, some jiff, rubber gloves, judas chair, an assortment of claw hammers and a few pictures of Donald Trumps hair..

3 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

The Corden cuntbreed really annoys me to the point where i want to commit genocide on every worthless unfunny fat cuntbrain i see, tools for this job would include a nail gun, a rusty axe, some super glue, a couple of razor blades, some jiff, rubber gloves, judas chair, an assortment of claw hammers and a few pictures of Donald Trumps hair..

Claw hammers, eh? You do surprise me.

9 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

No, just some fucking penicillin V reaction , hitherto unseen by me. Fuck knows. My ball bag is molting like a lizard. 

I hope this story about elephant to Angel is true bubba, and not some outrageous lie. 

I often wish mrs c was not as tidy and therefore less fucking hard work, and kept more of a civil tongue in her head , or certainly less time using it to piss and moan and more time on ball duty.

All true, QC, and unfortunately there seems to be a direct link between her dress size and how much of a cheeky, chopsy cunt she is. 

I'm very tempted to show her the hairy side of my palm, just so she knows who the boss is.

Alas, she has 2 brothers who are built like brick shit-houses who'd no doubt take pleasure in stoving me in if I did. After all, I do smash their little sisters back doors in regularly. 

Tough call. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 hours ago, Bubba C said:

All true, QC, and unfortunately there seems to be a direct link between her dress size and how much of a cheeky, chopsy cunt she is. 

I'm very tempted to show her the hairy side of my palm, just so she knows who the boss is.

Alas, she has 2 brothers who are built like brick shit-houses who'd no doubt take pleasure in stoving me in if I did. After all, I do smash their little sisters back doors in regularly. 

Tough call. 

Beat her well, and beat her often. It is your duty, and for her own good.

46 minutes ago, Ape said:

Your signature? I call it your strange, perverse obsession. Utter fucking idiot.

That's true but you seriously lack any personality, you're a boring little crusted cunt cake mixed in with diseased slash, you wanna play with me Apeshitter then show some imagination or fuck off from my radar, i can play this game with you for as long as it takes, or you can act like an adult and save your insults for when you look in the mirror..

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

People who are gay, who are rebuked by non-gays for being gay, always accuse their accusers of being gay,

David Makepiece-Cayley.

•  

So going by that remark you are admitting your gay.

6 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

That's true but you seriously lack any personality, you're a boring little crusted cunt cake mixed in with diseased slash, you wanna play with me Apeshitter then show some imagination or fuck off from my radar, i can play this game with you for as long as it takes, or you can act like an adult and save your insults for when you look in the mirror..

I'd have thought you could have fitted cuntbreed at least twice in such a long piece of poorly constructed drivel..