CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tv voice overs

Eddie

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I can accept graham from blind date introducing the next half hour of shit on the tv. Whats annoying is the new 'street' voice overs especially on channel 4 . If you can't speak the Queen’s English you have no place on the tv.

Unfortunately, with the media being yoof orientated and seeing street cred as more important than quality, we will see more of this imbecilic bollocks in future.

5 minutes ago, Manky said:

Unfortunately, with the media being yoof orientated and seeing street cred as more important than quality, we will see more of this imbecilic bollocks in future.

Have you also noticed that black couples or white couples no longer exist in the advertising world. 

Guest I know that Cunt

Bring back Alvar Liddel I say.

Has anyone noticed the don't know the difference between Three and Free? And where has the word "before" gone, why do the cunts now say "Ahead" of whatever it is and not before? Cunts.

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Have you also noticed that black couples or white couples no longer exist in the advertising world. 

Black / white couples are everywhere though. Blame the leftie BBC too.

Guest Manky

I am proudly multicultural. In my favourie film there are more coloured than white actors. (Zulu). My favourite TV show has more black actors than white. (Crimewatch) and on my favourite Freeview channel, (Yesterday) everyone is smartly attired by Hugo Boss.

Guest Fatty
37 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I can accept graham from blind date introducing the next half hour of shit on the tv. Whats annoying is the new 'street' voice overs especially on channel 4 . If you can't speak the Queen’s English you have no place on the tv.

Cheetah, nuff said

Guest Fatty
9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Just me then. How about cbbc, all kids shows are presented by a black man and a white woman. Does the bbc really think a black man has failed if he doesn't have a white partner?

Malcolm x was right.

Minstrels, nuff said

Guest Fatty
10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Just me then. How about cbbc, all kids shows are presented by a black man and a white woman. Does the bbc really think a black man has failed if he doesn't have a white partner?

Malcolm x was right.

Roots, nuff said

16 minutes ago, Manky said:

I am proudly multicultural. In my favourie film there are more coloured than white actors. (Zulu). My favourite TV show has more black actors than white. (Crimewatch) and on my favourite Freeview channel, (Yesterday) everyone is smartly attired by Hugo Boss.

I don't believe you have fully embraced multiculturalism. Would you be happy if your daughter married a non white and had ethnic offspring?

Guest Manky
Just now, Eddie said:

I don't believe you have fully embraced multiculturalism. Would you be happy if your daughter married a non white and had ethnic offspring?

I have all angles covered by having no kids. The thought of a minime terrifies me.

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Manky said:

I have all angles covered by having no kids. The thought of a minime terrifies me.

The thought of a Miniyou terrifies all of us you ginger cunt

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

The thought of a Miniyou terrifies all of us you ginger cunt

I got my genetic profile (or genome) off the cops by mistake. I provide the end bit below.

ADOLADDAOLOLDDAOLCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNT.

I was advised not to spawn.

1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

Black / white couples are everywhere though. Blame the leftie BBC too.

23 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You're right Ed. Also all senior police officers are ethnic in all films and tv shows.

Have you been drinking again, Edward?

Last time you assaulted an old lady who was struggling to get the shopping out of her 3 door Micra. This time, you're talking to yourself/one of your racist multi's. Discuss. 

What do you think of your local Camden residents who now have to pay £0 council tax (as opposed to the 10% they were paying), as it costs more in bailiff fees to recover the debt than if they paid it? 

4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Have you been drinking again, Edward?

Last time you assaulted an old lady who was struggling to get the shopping out of her 3 door Micra. This time, you're talking to yourself/one of your racist multi's. Discuss. 

What do you think of your local Camden residents who now have to pay £0 council tax (as opposed to the 10% they were paying), as it costs more in bailiff fees to recover the debt than if they paid it? 

I don't know about that but I am on a historic pub crawl of London tomorrow with customers. All pubs must date back to at least dickens. Fatty has blown me out. Wanker.

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

I don't know about that but I am on a historic pub crawl of London tomorrow with customers. All pubs must date back to at least dickens. Fatty has blown me out. Wanker.

Customers or punters? 

Out or off? 

Have a great time, just don't get on the shots too early. And remember, if you're not in bed by 11, go home. 

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Customers or punters? 

Out or off? 

Have a great time, just don't get on the shots too early. And remember, if you're not in bed by 11, go home. 

If I could upload pic's of our adventures I would, however the site won't allow me. We have a beautiful schedule. Start at London Bridge and end up at Covent garden. Fatty is a bender who claims to be too busy to enjoy himself. Gay lord.