CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

On 30/07/2023 at 17:24, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well that’s quite the debate. Warner has already pencilled in a goodbye at the SCG in January and he’ll be given a wave through by the big wigs who feel he is owed for some reason. The bowling department looks a bit thin at Sheffield Shield level, which is why Boland is touring I guess. Cam Green obviously being pushed as the future fulcrum. I will give you one new name for the future though, I’ve seen a lot of him here in WA and if he’s not in the Baggy Green in the next few years I’ll be quite surprised. Teague Wylie. The boy can play. 

Oddly, Warner is now one the Aussies I hate the least. He knows he's a horrible little cunt and doesn't try to hide it. Smith on the other hand, is a squishy faced crybaby who's constant fidgeting around little a spasticated gibbon makes my shit hang sideways. Even when the cunt gets clean bowled he clearly thinks its not fair and would happily have it reviewed-his facial expressions after every incident prove this, the absolute polar opposite to stonefaced diggers like Steve Waugh or Boonie.  

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Oddly, Warner is now one the Aussies I hate the least. He knows he's a horrible little cunt and doesn't try to hide it. Smith on the other hand, is a squishy faced crybaby who's constant fidgeting around little a spasticated gibbon makes my shit hang sideways. Even when the cunt gets clean bowled he clearly thinks its not fair and would happily have it reviewed-his facial expressions after every incident prove this, the absolute polar opposite to stonefaced diggers like Steve Waugh or Boonie.  

I've said it on here before how much I detest the cheating fucking scum sucker Smith. 

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

My read is that none of them are particularly popular down here. Sandpapergate still sticks in many throats - many times at the WACA I’ve heard lifetime bans should have been dished out by CA and a new crop blooded then. Most Aussies Cricket tragics I know, spoilt by the great team of the early 2000’s, are more than a bit embarrassed by the current squad. There’s also the suspicion they lack the grit and mongrel of Baggy Greens gone by. Smith is the prime example of such thinking. 

Quality Tests are on hiatus now until the Indians visit. Quite who will line up to face them will be interesting. 

On 05/08/2023 at 03:40, Last Cunt Standing said:

My read is that none of them are particularly popular down here. Sandpapergate still sticks in many throats - many times at the WACA I’ve heard lifetime bans should have been dished out by CA and a new crop blooded then. Most Aussies Cricket tragics I know, spoilt by the great team of the early 2000’s, are more than a bit embarrassed by the current squad. There’s also the suspicion they lack the grit and mongrel of Baggy Greens gone by. Smith is the prime example of such thinking. 

Quality Tests are on hiatus now until the Indians visit. Quite who will line up to face them will be interesting. 

The Indians don't travel well so I expect a whitewash. 

I see Ollie “Shagger” Robinson is continuing his charm offensive with the English fan base. What a prick. He shouldn’t tour for many reasons, not least his array of 65mph bouncers that Kohli would’ve smashed to the fucking Himalayas. 

Surely there are better pace bowling options - Luke Wood for one - in the pipeline than this Cunt?

• 5 months later...

This is slightly off topic, but I’d be interested in the collective view from The Corner Cricket Club. Dave Warner, a divisive figure if ever there was one, fresh off the PR binge of a misplaced baggy green and being helicoptered into the SCG for a Domestic T20 game, has hung up his tatty Test cap for the last time. I was never a fan after sandpaper-gate. He’s been replaced, not by outstanding openers Bancroft or young prospect Renshaw, but by Steve “Twitcher” Smith, disgraced ex-captain, and the most unsuitable opener since Michael Barrymore MC’d the Essex RNLI annual cabaret. Australia are playing a tepid West Indies, so given half-blind Sloths armed with a banana could knock a fifty easily, he’ll probably twitch his way to 200, but still, it’s a cunt on principle. 

Makes me almost nostalgic for big Rob Key picking his golfing mates and paying no attention to County form, the twat. 

@Stubby Pecker @camberwell gypsy what say you?

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

This is slightly off topic, but I’d be interested in the collective view from The Corner Cricket Club. Dave Warner, a divisive figure if ever there was one, fresh off the PR binge of a misplaced baggy green and being helicoptered into the SCG for a Domestic T20 game, has hung up his tatty Test cap for the last time. I was never a fan after sandpaper-gate. He’s been replaced, not by outstanding openers Bancroft of young prospect Renshaw, but by Steve “Twitcher” Smith, disgraced ex-captain, and the most unsuitable opener since Michael Barrymore MC’d the Essex RNLI annual cabaret. Australia are playing a tepid West Indies, so given half-blind Sloths armed with a banana could knock a fifty easily, he’ll probably twitch his way to 200, but still, it’s a cunt on principle. 

Makes me almost nostalgic for big Rob Key picking his golfing mates and paying no attention to County form, the twat. 

I've made my opinions on cheat Smith on here before so I won't repeat it. But against the Windies he'll do ok as an opener. But I'd have thought the aussie hierarchy would be wanting to pick a young up and coming opener, so it's a puzzler.

Guest Basil
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've made my opinions on cheat Smith on here before so I won't repeat it. But against the Windies he'll do ok as an opener. But I'd have thought the aussie hierarchy would be wanting to pick a young up and coming opener, so it's a puzzler.

That blubbering cheat Smith was the first, and so far only, (male) sportsman to turn on the waterworks when caught with his fingers in the cookie jar. As far as I'm aware. 

1 hour ago, Basil Brush said:

That blubbering cheat Smith was the first, and so far only, (male) sportsman to turn on the waterworks when caught with his fingers in the cookie jar. As far as I'm aware. 

I remember Kim Hughes blubbing at a press conference after the "weakest England team to tour Australia"  retained the ashes in 1986-87 series. And one of our bowlers didn't have a neck 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember Kim Hughes blubbing at a press conference after the "weakest England team to tour Australia"  retained the ashes in 1986-87 series. And one of our bowlers didn't have a neck 

I can highly recommend an overseas Test tour with Gladstone’s travel agency. Lovely man with an excellent back catalogue of cricket chat. 

On 16/01/2024 at 08:43, Last Cunt Standing said:

This is slightly off topic, but I’d be interested in the collective view from The Corner Cricket Club. Dave Warner, a divisive figure if ever there was one, fresh off the PR binge of a misplaced baggy green and being helicoptered into the SCG for a Domestic T20 game, has hung up his tatty Test cap for the last time. I was never a fan after sandpaper-gate. He’s been replaced, not by outstanding openers Bancroft or young prospect Renshaw, but by Steve “Twitcher” Smith, disgraced ex-captain, and the most unsuitable opener since Michael Barrymore MC’d the Essex RNLI annual cabaret. Australia are playing a tepid West Indies, so given half-blind Sloths armed with a banana could knock a fifty easily, he’ll probably twitch his way to 200, but still, it’s a cunt on principle. 

Like gypo, I’ve gone to great lengths on these pages to state what utter vile cheating cunts Warner and Smith are.

Many Aussies are embarrassed how they were welcomed back into the team despite their crocodile tears only because they got caught. Thankfully, flat track bully Warner has fucked off for good hopefully never to be seen again and Smiths twitching around like a spasticated gibbon at the crease it’s as successful. 

I hope one of the Windies quicks chucks down a beamer and cracks the twat on the head exactly where Archer got him and finishes the job.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Like gypo, I’ve gone to great lengths on these pages to state what utter vile cheating cunts Warner and Smith are.

Many Aussies are embarrassed how they were welcomed back into the team despite their crocodile tears only because they got caught. Thankfully, flat track bully Warner has fucked off for good hopefully never to be seen again and Smiths twitching around like a spasticated gibbon at the crease it’s as successful. 

I hope one of the Windies quicks chucks down a beamer and cracks the twat on the head exactly where Archer got him and finishes the job.

I'm concerned about how England will fare against India in their series that starts this week. It's going to be a fucking shitshow for us. The injuns have picked 4 spinners for their squad which means the pitches will fucking disintegrate after day one.  Can't see Anderson getting much joy. The Aussies took Lyon and a couple of newbie spinners who did well, so let's hope our spinners do well. But I wont hold my breath. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm concerned about how England will fare against India in their series that starts this week. It's going to be a fucking shitshow for us. The injuns have picked 4 spinners for their squad which means the pitches will fucking disintegrate after day one.  Can't see Anderson getting much joy. The Aussies took Lyon and a couple of newbie spinners who did well, so let's hope our spinners do well. But I wont hold my breath. 

Last time we thrashed them in the first test on a normal pitch that offered slow turn later in the match. Then they produced a series of sand pits with the ball going through the top a day one. They’ll do exactly the same this time with their mediocre 3rd spinner made to look like the bum love child of Warnie/Murali/Bedi

Our only hope is to outscore them quickly and put the shits up their poncey fucking superstar players. Id love to see India beaten, arrogant curry munching poofs.

Somehow I don’t think our lads will be booking in for a 300 ball century…

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Last time we thrashed them in the first test on a normal pitch that offered slow turn later in the match. Then they produced a series of sand pits with the ball going through the top a day one. They’ll do exactly the same this time with their mediocre 3rd spinner made to look like the bum love child of Warnie/Murali/Bedi

Our only hope is to outscore them quickly and put the shits up their poncey fucking superstar players. Id love to see India beaten, arrogant curry munching poofs.

Kohli's out for the first test so a bit of hope there 

On 16/01/2024 at 21:56, Last Cunt Standing said:

I can highly recommend an overseas Test tour with Gladstone’s travel agency. Lovely man with an excellent back catalogue of cricket chat. 

Start a ‘cricket arena’ Doc. The boxing one is well subscribed and it sort of prevents the helmets jumping in and acting like, well…helmets. I the meantime, fuck an Abbo and then off.

23 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Hard to disagree with much of this Stubbs. Warner is certainly not liked by many at the WACA whenever I’m down there, and his antics with the missing Baggy Green and then Helicoptering in from his Brother’s wedding have really sealed his Cunthood. Twitcher also has many detractors, though there’s still a few media fanboys who point out his stats are not far off Tendulkar. 

Australia play the Trenchtown Village XI in Brisbane shortly, and the decision by CA to ignore Australia Day on Friday out of respect to our Indigenous brothers has gone down like a cup of warm sick. Pat Cummins has, for reasons best known to himself, weighed in with his personal opinion that the date should be moved away from “invasion day”. The point has been well made of course that without the invading Brits, Australia wouldn’t be playing Cricket at all, and Pat wouldn’t be buying six million dollar property in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. A grassroots campaign to make the Gabba a sea of drunk flag-waving Aussie nationalists is gaining ground, though I’m not sure it will seem much different. 

Go well. 

Guest Basil
On 22/01/2024 at 21:48, camberwell gypsy said:

I just want england to recover their 2000's form. Even their 2019 form, anything is better than this.

Guest Basil
On 22/01/2024 at 21:57, Stubby Pecker said:

Not going to happen.