CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lloyds cunts

Guest I know that Cunt

1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

Cutting jobs, closing branches despite almost doubling profits............... WTF

I will reply as a mark of sympathy. Lloyds claim to be closing branches due to an increase in on-line banking, falling returns in off shore investments , stagnation in the commercial and property sectors and probabl........ oh fuck this, what a shit nom. Fuck off.

1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

Cutting jobs, closing branches despite almost doubling profits............... WTF

As long as your sperm bank doesn't prevent you from your usual withdrawals you should be happy,wanker

Brexit is a great opportunity for any company that has been looking for an excuse to lay people off.

You can blame all kinds of malfunctioning cuntery tommy rot on Brexit in fact (and I'm pretty sure Applescruff'll confirm this) we lost the first test on account of Brexit and only won the second because of some fudge concocted by the BBC or other apologists - Joe Root's granny was German and Woakes is Polish for 'Brilliant' or something.

Guest I know that Cunt
1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

I will reply as a mark of sympathy. Lloyds claim to be closing branches due to an increase in on-line banking, falling returns in off shore investments , stagnation in the commercial and property sectors and probabl........ oh fuck this, what a shit nom. Fuck off.

For you, someone who should after all know about stagnation, that was quite funny. Fuck off french cunt.