CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Morning lads just back from a few days away state side on holliers. .talk about bad TV during the day. ..the mindless blurb we see here is preferable to the eye burning rubbish that passes for entertainment over there..it's all about Hillary v trump and black men getting slotted by phycotic ex mill cops clearly suffering from ptsd and seriously the amount of hyper obese man and woman balloons. ...scary 

Panzerknacker 

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Morning lads just back from a few days away state side on holliers. .talk about bad TV during the day. ..the mindless blurb we see here is preferable to the eye burning rubbish that passes for entertainment over there..it's all about Hillary v trump and black men getting slotted by phycotic ex mill cops clearly suffering from ptsd and seriously the amount of hyper obese man and woman balloons. ...scary 

Panzerknacker 

You went to the U.S.A to look at day time t.v. and fat people.You really are one thick cunt. Go back there, do your best Al Jolson impression, and please get shot by a cop. Cunt

Clearly i did a bit more than that. ....was just an observation ..reckon an another 50 years all you'd have to do to conquer America is roll the population into the corner  like millions of people shaped beach balls. ..hate fat cunts. .I'd say this place is dripping in them...cunts 

Panzerknacker 

Guest nobgobbler
49 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Clearly i did a bit more than that. ....was just an observation ..reckon an another 50 years all you'd have to do to conquer America is roll the population into the corner  like millions of people shaped beach balls. ..hate fat cunts. .I'd say this place is dripping in them...cunts 

Panzerknacker 

I hope you're not calling me plump!

Guest nobgobbler
5 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm not averse to a bit of fat on a lady, gobbie.. not at my age. It's your stretch marks that make me sick.

Good afternoon Frank. I'm covered in flea bites, you can pick the scabs if you want.

Guest nobgobbler
40 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Never.. although when you look in the mirror the little bit of your brain that isn't your pal will tell you what ya are 

Panzerknacker 

I don't need it, I've got Frank.

Guest DingTheRioja
21 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I don't need it, I've got Frank.

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

.. and a little attention to the bikini line wouldn't go amiss. 

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, Frank said:

.. and a little attention to the bikini line wouldn't go amiss. 

I know, it's causing me awful marital problems Frank. Mr Gobbler won't go anywhere near me these days, he says my collar and cuffs don't match. I thought I would try to please him so last night I bleached my cunt. I have to say, he looks fucking stupid with blond hair. 

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

I know, it's causing me awful marital problems Frank. Mr Gobbler won't go anywhere near me these days, he says my collar and cuffs don't match. I thought I would try to please him so last night I bleached my cunt. I have to say, he looks fucking stupid with blond hair. 

Ming had a fringe down to her knees. 

You're drunk, gobbie. Repeating jokes and shit on the same day.. dopey whore. 

Guest nobgobbler
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ming had a fringe down to her knees. 

You're drunk, gobbie. Repeating jokes and shit on the same day.. dopey whore. 

I often shit more than once on the same day. It's all the running I do. The beach has been stuffed full of seagull gawping visitor cunts all day so I've got restless legs. If you're still here in a couple of hours when I get back you can lick the sand from between my toes.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 2 August 2016 at 3:50 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

I bet the cunt can't understand why he can't get a job!

What a stupid cunt. Attention seeking wank.

5 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I often shit more than once on the same day. It's all the running I do. The beach has been stuffed full of seagull gawping visitor cunts all day so I've got restless legs. If you're still here in a couple of hours when I get back you can lick the sand from between my toes.

Ugh!!!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Who me? I'm not attention seeking.

Now where's my Carmen Miranda headress

Piercing cunts. Someone should pierce his heart with a stake.