CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

As some of you may know I havnt a job so I'm exposed to the awful drudge that is day time TV it seems to be packed with ads telling you that if ya step outside of blighty and get a splinter in your toe filthy greasey doctors will hack your foot off unless ya have travel insurance or that if your over 50 your gonna die soon and horribly so to stop your kids and bird from selling Their holes down the docks ya better get funeral cover 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Couldn't give a shit
4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

As some of you may know I havnt a job so I'm exposed to the awful drudge that is day time TV it seems to be packed with ads telling you that if ya step outside of blighty and get a splinter in your toe filthy greasey doctors will hack your foot off unless ya have travel insurance or that if your over 50 your gonna die soon and horribly so to stop your kids and bird from selling Their holes down the docks ya better get funeral cover 

Panzerknacker 

Simple solution. Get a job you freeloading cunt and stop being a burden on society or just sell your TV and buy some smack to overdose with.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
17 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Should the unemployed even be allowed to nominate things? 

You're a bit light on noms Billy. Something you're not telling us? You're not one of those lower class AIDS ridden freeloaders that get mentioned with hilarious regularity on here, are you?

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You're a bit light on noms Billy. Something you're not telling us? You're not one of those lower class AIDS ridden freeloaders that get mentioned with hilarious regularity on here, are you?

I got banned drew. Although I can't remember the last thing you nommed... Ever. Forgettable little toe rag.

Guest Manky

I like daytime telly but only the documentaries on Sky and Freeview. I can't watch telly after 7pm as Mrs Manky won't let me due to the soaps and I'm fucked if I'm watching it upstairs or oline.

If you are unemployed and can't afford Freeview, fuck off downtown and stand outside Radio Rentals. (Showing my age there)

7 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

...if your over 50 your gonna die soon and horribly so to stop your kids and bird from selling Their holes down the docks ya better get funeral cover 

Royal London are the main offenders. To make matters worse, they use some Baldrick-looking Welsh cunt to do the voice over. They also sponsor the cricket. Draw your own conclusions about what tedious little lives their marketing department must lead.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

No, they should be put to work in the mines instead of taking up precious bandwidth with their idle thoughts.

You ignorant bunch of cuntbreeds, maybe there is a very good reason Panzer is not working, maybe he has two heads and nobody wants to see that abomination walking the streets, maybe he has a genuine disability or looks after someone who has....or maybe and probably he has that awful virus called lazyitis and rapes the benefit system like some asylum seeker parasite, but i have to agree with his nomination and would go further in saying TV in general is a stack of slash...i really only watch torture and nunsploitation films..

Guest I know that Cunt
12 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Who's paying for this cunt to sit on his fat arse? Who's paying for his TV, electricity, lighting, rent, food and nurse? Yup, us the dozy fucking taxpayer. We pay to keep so he can watch TV all day while I'm at work, and what does he do? Fucking moan and complain about the free gift telly! What an ungrateful cunt!

Guest DingTheRioja
On 29/07/2016 at 7:02 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Nothing can be worse than that bilge at 7 o'clock on BBC. Fucking dreadful.

Numero Uno?

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

Numero Uno?

I'd love to see you on daytime tv. Ideally "can't pay? We'll take it away!". You stood in a Yorkshire flat cap, sobbing by the roadside as your shitty campervan is impounded by a burly southern bouncer. Fantastic entertainment! 

Guest DingTheRioja
19 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'd love to see you on daytime tv. Ideally "can't pay? We'll take it away!". You stood in a Yorkshire flat cap, sobbing by the roadside as your shitty campervan is impounded by a burly southern bouncer. Fantastic entertainment! 

I'd love to see you on daytime TV, on crimewatch being dug up from under someones' dirty scuzzy little backyard patio.

Guest Bill Stickers
19 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I'd love to see you on daytime TV, on crimewatch being dug up from under someones' dirty scuzzy little backyard patio.

I enjoyed that one ding. There might be hope for you yet. 

19 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

hideos.jpg

What a delightful young man.  That people would do this sort of shit to themselves deliberately is beyond me. 

He really does need the sharp end of a claw hammer

hopefully we can convince these sort of cunts that they would look great with a big fuck off hole through their heads

Guest DingTheRioja
26 minutes ago, Eddie said:

He would be next to useless at one of Bills coke fulled gatherings, nice hair cut to just set it all off. 

I know it seems a bit churlish to mention it, given the time, effort and money he's spent on the tattoos, piercings etc... but couldn't the twat get his hair done as well?