CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Claustrophobia

Ape™️

54 minutes ago, neil298 said:

I had an MRI scan recently and that was bad enough,no space directly in front of you is a cunt.I thought i'd already fucking died.

55 minutes ago, neil298 said:

I had an MRI scan recently and that was bad enough,no space directly in front of you is a cunt.I thought i'd already fucking died.

I have got another MRI next week, fucking hate them, strapped in tight and the fucking thing making noises like a Dalek having an orgasm. I hope you remembered to remove the love egg from your chuff before the scan. If you didn't it  will show up as you having problems with your vertebra

Guest deebom

I read that the phrase 'Saved by the bell.' Comes from the olden days when people were even more stupid than today, and burying not dead people was relatively common. So they would run a length of twine from the coffin to a bell outside for few days.

Obviously, someone would have sit and listen for the bell should it ring, even at night. This was known as 'The graveyard shift.'

Edited by deebom
Waddle

Guest I know that Cunt
2 minutes ago, deebom said:

I read that the phrase 'Saved by the bell.' Comes from the olden days when people were even more stupid than today, and burying not dead people was relatively common. So they would run a length of twine from the coffin to a bell outside for few days.

Obviously, someone would have sit and listen for the bell should it ring, even at night. This was known as 'The graveyard shift.'

Fuck me, if you woke up and wanted to pull a round off, the whole fucking town would know...............

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, deebom said:

No. Boxing.

1 hour ago, deebom said:

I think it's safe to say that this is a load of bollocks.