CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Claustrophobia

Ape™️

24 minutes ago, Ape said:

Just flicking through BBC iPlayer and saw a programme listed about someone waking up buried in a coffin. No fucking way I was watching as I felt sick just thinking about what it would be like. Fucking horrifying way to die.

Guest I know that Cunt
43 minutes ago, Ape said:

Just flicking through BBC iPlayer and saw a programme listed about someone waking up buried in a coffin. No fucking way I was watching as I felt sick just thinking about what it would be like. Fucking horrifying way to die.

Well how the fuck would anyone know you stupid fucking twat. Did they go around digging coffins up and asking the fucking stiffs if they'd woken up?

Gullible cunts

1 minute ago, I know that Cunt said:

Well how the fuck would anyone know you stupid fucking twat. Did they go around digging coffins up and asking the fucking stiffs if they'd woken up?

Gullible cunts

It was a drama you fucking cretin. Surely even a complete spacker like you could imagine what it'd be like? 

Guest luke swarm
Just now, I know that Cunt said:

Gullible cunts

its not stupid at all.....a freshly buried woman is a unique experience and well worth the effort but sadly some small minded people deem it illegal......when will people grow up.  

Guest I know that Cunt
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

It was a drama you fucking cretin. Surely even a complete spacker like you could imagine what it'd be like? 

Yes it would be almost as bad as being in a fucking phone box with you, you fucking cretinous cunt. Only less claustrophobic

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Still preferable to being stuck in a lift with you,  boring cunt...

Guest Manky

Wooden coffins are horrible things. When they start rotting, the ground subsides and my patio gets uneven. I even had to rebury 3 of the dead prostitutes in bin liners under the rose bushes.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, Manky said:

Wooden coffins are horrible things. When they start rotting, the ground subsides and my patio gets uneven. I even had to rebury 3 of the dead prostitutes in bin liners under the rose bushes.

I hope they were biodegradeble.

The bags that is.

I mean the plastic bags.

Guest luke swarm
9 minutes ago, Manky said:

those roses will thrive and give you a spectacular display of colour ....well rotted prostitute is even better than horse manure for roses.

22 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

those roses will thrive and give you a spectacular display of colour ....well rotted prostitute is even better than horse manure for roses.

Swarm...

Not seen much of you recently and your over-bearing and silly posting. 

Were you banned or have you been in the "Scrubs" for another gross indecency stretch.

lol.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Where the fuck have you been? We've all been worried sick and you swan in here without even a how'd you do? 

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

Swarm...

Not seen much of you recently and your over-bearing and silly posting. 

Were you banned or have you been in the "Scrubs" for another gross indecency stretch.

lol.

I was hoping that you would run out of the will to live but here you are still.....still posting the same ten or so words of the English language you know punctuated by lol.....and its still not amusing in any shape or form.        

Guest luke swarm
46 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Where the fuck have you been? We've all been worried sick and you swan in here without even a how'd you do? 

Morning William.....I'm sorry about not dropping you line to reassure you that I am indeed alive and well. I have been away completing the Camino Santiago and to recharge my cunt batteries.

I see that the Corner is going thru one of those mundane watery shite periods that seem cyclic but are usually due to bad management and overzealous moderation. Give me a couple of days to catch up to current events and we can gang up on the newbie cunts just like old times.     

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Morning William.....I'm sorry about not dropping you line to reassure you that I am indeed alive and well. I have been away completing the Camino Santiago and to recharge my cunt batteries.

I see that the Corner is going thru one of those mundane watery shite periods that seem cyclic but are usually due to bad management and overzealous moderation. Give me a couple of days to catch up to current events and we can gang up on the newbie cunts just like old times.     

The amount of time you were absent they must have been big batteries indeed. Fuck off

Guest luke swarm
17 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

The amount of time you were absent they must have been big batteries indeed. Fuck off

I thought you had fucked off in disgust at the ROOPS/PRICK reinstatement you festering sack of scrotal discharge..........then again you are French so no real conviction or stamina.