CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

AKA I care so little about you that I couldn't be bothered to write on a card and send it to you. So I got some other cunt to do it.

If Moonpig start doing death threats, or ransom notes, then I'll use them. Until then, they can fuck off. 

7 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

AKA I care so little about you that I couldn't be bothered to write on a card and send it to you. So I got some other cunt to do it.

If Moonpig start doing death threats, or ransom notes, then I'll use them. Until then, they can fuck off. 

I am sure they  miss your custom. You probably buy your cheap shitty cards from Tescos.  I bet you like that 'Fathers Day' one of a man playing golf on a municipal 9 hole course.

lol lol

7 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I am sure they  miss your custom. You probably buy your cheap shitty cards from Tescos.  I bet you like that 'Fathers Day' one of a man playing golf on a municipal 9 hole course.

lol lol

This new Punkape-lite act that you keep pulling is getting on my fucking tits. Make me laugh, you useless, boring cunt.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

This new Punkape-lite act that you keep pulling is getting on my fucking tits. Make me laugh, you useless, boring cunt.

Sorry mate, I can't control it, I am morphing. Yesterday I found myself looking at Range Rovers for sale on line. I can't go into sports shops anymore as I get a stubby when I see golf clubs. I am resisting the arse banditry. Help me please.

lol lol ( sorry )

8 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

I wonder what their vetting and quality control procedures are like, especially on self-uploaded images?

I have this brilliant idea for a card that starts, "Dear Kate and Gerry..."

Guest Manky
59 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I am sure you have saved a fortune

You fucking bet. How many friends is enough? How many is too many? Or too few. These problems make my head ache so I don't have any and that is my choice.

In your case, folk just hate frogs.

Guest Your_Mum

Fat pig is a much better name than moonpig. I like the avert tune "Moonpig dot cunt".

As for friends. Better not to have any if your an anti-social cunt like me who gets bored with everyday cunty conversations. Hence, why I come on here and write shit with you bunch of cunts.

Cant think of nothing worse than having a same cunt husband and wife "friends" over for dinner every Monday and Thursday evening. The moment one of them says "Oh I saw this wonderful recipe on the food channel". They will get a fork in the cunting left eye.