CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Loneliness Of A Long Distance Wanker

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Ollyboro

When I was 15  I would hang about a girl's house who I fancied. I once drove to South Shields to reconcile with a love. And nobody should go to South Shields. We've all done irrational things in the name of love. However, a Dutch cunt, sporting the name Alexander Pieter Cirk, aged 41, has taken things a little further.

This cunt "met" a 26 year old Chinese woman called Zhang, on the internet. He then took it upon himself to fly to China to see her. She never showed, due to: a) not believing he was on his way, and having to leave home for a few days to have plastic surgery. Hastily having her cock removed, I would wager. Meanwhile this Dutch spastic spent 10 fucking days waiting in an airport for her to show up. Before being hospitalised due to exhaustion. Fuck knows how many fucking trips around the duty free shops you'd have to make to exhaust yourself, but there you go.

He's an ugly looking fucker, that Dutch cunt, exactly the sort of needle-dicked inadequate you'd expect to buy love online.

I once went to a meeting of the Moonies in their West London "HQ", after being invited along by a really hot Dutch chick who accosted me on the street. I reckoned I was a racing cert for some group sex and drugs to help get me converted, but all I got was some tea and a piece of stale cake and a bunch of bollocks about God. Cunts.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He's an ugly looking fucker, that Dutch cunt, exactly the sort of needle-dicked inadequate you'd expect to buy love online.

I once went to a meeting of the Moonies in their West London "HQ", after being invited along by s really hot Dutch chick who accosted me on the street. I reckoned I was a racing cert for some group sex and drugs to help get me converted, but all I got was some tea and a piece of stale cake and a bunch of bollocks about God. Cunts.

A cup of tea is no substitute for sex

It burns your willy

Guest I know that Cunt
6 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

This cunt "met" a 26 year old Chinese woman called Zhang, on the internet. He then took it upon himself to fly to China to see her. Meanwhile this Dutch spastic spent 10 fucking days waiting in an airport for her to show up. Before being hospitalised due to exhaustion.

Thats the sorts of thing old spunkape would do, he spent a fortune on golfing gear and club memberships so that he could meet the man of his dreams, . Sad cunt