CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

CUNTS WHO WEAR CONVERSE

ratcum

2 minutes ago, mothra said:

You fucking cunts

000008598.jpg

I'm sure I have seen bill and his bearded clique wearing this sort of thing. They also have man bags and wear very tight jeans that show their underdeveloped genitals.

Guest Manky

At about £30, they are not expensive. Saying that, if I could get them all in black with a different style and made by Johnny Foreigner in some shitty sweatshop and sold at Primark for a tenner, I might purchase a pair for wearing down at Spunkape's golf club.

Guest Ollyboro

This is what you end up with if you get 8 year old Vietnamese orphans to make your clothes for you. I'm pretty fucking sure they're doing a promotion to get a free fucking skateboard with every pair of these cunt's callipers.

Poor American kids used to wear these outside of basketball games/training as they couldn't afford other shoes. They were utilitarian and cheap. Being poor and born on the wrong side of the tracks, many of the kids were seen as rebels. Now middle class kids buy into this at their parents' expense. It's pathetic.

Guest Ollyboro
11 minutes ago, mothra said:

Poor American kids used to wear these outside of basketball games/training as they couldn't afford other shoes. They were utilitarian and cheap. Being poor and born on the wrong side of the tracks, many of the kids were seen as rebels. Now middle class kids buy into this at their parents' expense. It's pathetic.

What do you know about pants?

3 hours ago, Manky said:

At about £30, they are not expensive. Saying that, if I could get them all in black with a different style and made by Johnny Foreigner in some shitty sweatshop and sold at Primark for a tenner, I might purchase a pair for wearing down at Spunkape's golf club.

They'd have to be pastel coloured, covered in GORGEOUS diamante sparkles - and have a felchspoon in the heel

Guest Manky
5 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

They'd have to be pastel coloured, covered in GORGEOUS diamante sparkles - and have a felchspoon in the heel

If  I was to go there, they would have to amend the dress code so I could wear my shoulder slung Vulcan Rotary Cannon

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, Gurt said:

I'm sure I have seen bill and his bearded clique wearing this sort of thing. They also have man bags and wear very tight jeans that show their underdeveloped genitals.

A blistering attack. I'm under the kosh. I think this might be as bad as when manky called me Ball Suckers. That profoundly effected me.

4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

A blistering attack. I'm under the kosh. I think this might be as bad as when manky called me Ball Suckers. That profoundly effected me.

I've been stalked from Dorset to Crayford Bill. Ape's heads in a spin, and he has a hard on for fatty, Aston or no Aston,  was the pool picture faked in an elaborate moon landing like conspiracy. The net is closing in, I think it's the end for me.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Sorry Bill, i hope you aren't too upset but your choice of shoes are only worn by foreign exchange students and I'm sure I'm not the first person to comment on the size of your baby penis. I expect that when you do a line of Chang it inverts and won't poke its head out till morning.

Guest Manky
17 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

That wasn't me, you lying cunt. Far too clever.

2 hours ago, mothra said:

That's so 2010 Mr. B. Get a pair of EVHs like me

I could only afford one, not a whole pair. Who do you think I am, Eddie?

EVHlambo.jpg

As for poor American ghetto fashion, why take their belts? I suppose if they all hung themselves there would be less opportunity for beat cops to use them for target practice.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

EVHlambo.jpg

As for poor American ghetto fashion, why take their belts? I suppose if they all hung themselves there would be less opportunity for beat cops to use them for target practice.

Help me out a little  Do you work in the car part industry or toilets r us?

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

EVHlambo.jpg

I hope we can continue our love in after I get banned. Bring Frank with you, he seems to wear a lot of purple.