CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The prostate gland

Neil

1 hour ago, neil298 said:

What a cunt it is,causes so many fucking problems and yet we can live without the fucker......bit like Punkape,a fucking pain in the arse.

Men and their prostates are funny things. Split evenly between two camps some will give their soul and handover complete power of attorney over their financial affairs for a good milking, the others are freaked out 'cos they can't handle the visceral intimacy of the act or find it physically uncomfortable. Just saying...

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Men and their prostates are funny things. Split evenly between two camps some will give their soul and handover complete power of attorney over their financial affairs for a good milking, the others are freaked out 'cos they can't handle the visceral intimacy of the act or find it physically uncomfortable. Just saying...

Its obviously the male clitoris cos my missus has never found the fucker!.Should be the size of a walnut,feels like the size of a cabbage

4 hours ago, nocti said:

If you want a quick prostate check without all the embarrassment of a doctor doing the dirty work, simply wipe your arse with ASDA own brand toilet roll.

I've had more fingers up there than punkapes had cocks,It's the poor fucker doing it I feel sorry for

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 hours ago, neil298 said:

What a cunt it is,causes so many fucking problems and yet we can live without the fucker......bit like Punkape,a fucking pain in the arse.

I would rather die like a Cunt than live with the shame of another man fingering my bum hole. 

9 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I would rather die like a Cunt than live with the shame of another man fingering my bum hole. 

What if that weird looking Doctor Pixie chick off "Embarrassing Bodies" did it to you instead, though?

"Both hands please, Doctor Pixie!"

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

What if that weird looking Doctor Pixie chick off "Embarrassing Bodies" did it to you instead, though?

Ginga.

No.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Im not familiar with her, if indeed it is a "her", just in case you are attempting to dupe me into saying something faggotty. If it is a she, and a tidy one, then it's a yes, conditional on a goddam reach around .

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Im not familiar with her, if indeed it is a "her", just in case you are not attempting to dupe me into saying something faggotty. If it is a she, and a tidy one, then it's a yes, conditional on a goddam reach around .

000a1915-572.jpg

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

000a1915-572.jpg

Yeah fair enough. I must say I've always found the initial sight of a proper ginger flange somewhat shocking - I know it's there, I know exactly what probable  colour, I brace myself, but always - is a shock. I don't know where to look. 

Guest DingTheRioja

Yeah fair enough. I must say I've always found the initial sight of a proper ginger flange somewhat shocking - I know it's there, I know exactly what probable  colour, I brace myself, but always - is a shock. I don't know where to look. 

She has a proper copper top in most photos, looks like she's had it electro-plated, can't stand the colour.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

She has a proper copper top in most photos, looks like she's had it electro-plated, can't stand the colour.

Mm, aye, it's too dark ginger for me, and usually means very pale skin indeed, which isn't for me. I understand it's good for some, but it's otherworldly . 

Guest DingTheRioja

Mm, aye, it's too dark ginger for me, and usually means very pale skin indeed, which isn't for me. I understand it's good for some, but it's otherworldly . 

Finger ready...

act.jpg

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, nocti said:

I reckon I'd let her fart on me. I'd be interested to see the bookies odds on her following through, mind you.

I once spunkified a young lady who was as ginger as this, but I was gulled into it, and it wasn't easy. On this occasion, she had meticulously dyed hair and eyebrows, so it was a terrible shock- so fucking dishonest. A near crying game experience. 

4 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Back to prostate cancer there is a simple blood test, the PSI test, which looks for prostate specific antigens. It's not very reliable, but worth having done if you have obvious symptoms.

PSA. The difference is important - only the Michelin Man should ever allow a hose to be inserted for a PSI test.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

PSA. The difference is important - only the Michelin Man should ever allow a hose to be inserted for a PSI test.

Judge Anderson 

Guest Ollyboro
19 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Back to prostate cancer there is a simple blood test, the PSI test, which looks for prostate specific antigens. It's not very reliable, but worth having done if you have obvious symptoms.

You certainly know a lot about arseholes, Rick. The perfect qualification for moderating the Corner.