CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The prostate gland

Neil

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

PSA. The difference is important - only the Michelin Man should ever allow a hose to be inserted for a PSI test.

Isn't that how to test how good a blowjob is?

14 minutes ago, neil298 said:

I always seem to get the rugby playing Doctor that has fingers like hot dog rolls,I'm fucking sure one of them had a ring on......or was it his watch?

Just you wait till they decide on doing a 12 point biopsy on your prostate. It is like having E.T's finger shoved up there, and when the samples are being taken it makes a noise like an electric nail gun. Then if there is a REAL problem they can remove the prostate which is a 6 hour operation followed by 3 days of excruciating pain, a catheter fitted and pissing vin rouge for 4 days. Removing the catheter? don't ask!  How I laughed. Have a good breakfast.

7 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Just you wait till they decide on doing a 12 point biopsy on your prostate. It is like having E.T's finger shoved up there, and when the samples are being taken it makes a noise like an electric nail gun. Then if there is a REAL problem they can remove the prostate which is a 6 hour operation followed by 3 days of excruciating pain, a catheter fitted and pissing vin rouge for 4 days. Removing the catheter? don't ask!  How I laughed. Have a good breakfast.

Already had that one,and the one where they put you out.Piss and spunk like Ribena is nothing new but I am hoping not to have the 'ol walnut' removed

Guest DingTheRioja
44 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I had mine made into a rather unique key ring. You should see the reaction when I put my keys on the bar counter.

That's just being French for you.

16 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

At least you're  still about though eh? You can go to dignitas when frank moves in next door.

vivre

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Gurt said:

At least you're  still about though eh? You can go to dignitas when frank moves in next door.

vivre

He might well save his francs by keeling over stone dead in his pig pen, or die gasping on his dirty kitchen straw- remember Gurters, he is pretty old and therefore will be dead soon- it's a fact Withers. You're doomed.

• 2 months later...

Just had the 30 point one done,my fucking ringpiece feels like ive been fucked by a 6ft 7" basket ball palyer with a thermos flask for a cock.How the fuck people like punkape allow anyone to insert a cock up their arse is beyond me.Cancer is a cunt and quite literally a real pain in the 'arris

3 hours ago, neil298 said:

Just had the 30 point one done,my fucking ringpiece feels like ive been fucked by a 6ft 7" basket ball palyer with a thermos flask for a cock.How the fuck people like punkape allow anyone to insert a cock up their arse is beyond me.Cancer is a cunt and quite literally a real pain in the 'arris

Why didn't you get a PSA blood test done?

Guest Wizardsleeve

When considering this rather important, albeit uncomfortable test, one should do diligent research to locate a female physician.  I bet you lot don't know they keep the KY warm and speak softly whilst taking your history.  They get you in the mood for the probing!  

On 09/08/2016 at 10:17 PM, Rick_B said:

Back to prostate cancer there is a simple blood test, the PSI test, which looks for prostate specific antigens. It's not very reliable, but worth having done if you have obvious symptoms.

PSA Prostate Specific Antigen. 

If you get an abnormal reading in USA the fuckers whip the prostate out tout suite. Even though the vast majority of abnormal readings are not cancer.