CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"God Fearing" Christians, Muslims and Jews

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

They all worship the same god but are waging war on each other and in some case waging war within themselves. The problem seems to be with this "One God Chappie". On the other hand, The Hindus, Budhists, and other religions that worship multiple gods along with the secular none-believing folk do not seem to have this problem and are by and large peace loving and appear to be happy to co-exist, or at least mind their own business. Could it be that there is a serious element of cuntery in this "One God" Chappie?

Guest Alfie Noakes

Its all a farce. It is for mass population control and dominance of the ruling elite, because god put them there etc. It is a shame it is so effective in this day and age.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, Alfie Fucking Noakes said:

Its all a farce. It is for mass population control and dominance of the ruling elite, because god put them there etc. It is a shame it is so effective in this day and age.

I was reading earlier about the Bradford taxi driver (32 years of age) age who was offended by the postings of the peace loving muslim shop keeper from Glasgow and who decided to travel to Glasgow to murder the said shop keeper. Born in 1983 or 1984 and living in a world where a self percieved "insult" to his religion by an innofensive memebr of his own religion somehow justified his murdering the said peace loving shop keeper.

19 minutes ago, Alfie Fucking Noakes said:

It does indeed remain depressingly effective today, especially at covering up abuse. I'd burn every one of them

48 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Could it be that there is a serious element of cuntery in this "One God" Chappie?

Those Viking cunts weren't exactly renowned for their monotheism, or their manners when it came to foreign totty.

As for the Catholics with their holy trinity, that's just weird.Not as weird as transubstantiation, but pretty fucking weird nonetheless.

23 minutes ago, mothra said:

It does indeed remain depressingly effective today, especially at covering up abuse. I'd burn every one of them

One day, those who publicly profess their belief in any deity will be held in the same contempt as holocaust deniers and members of PIE. They will be reviled by the mighty twittersphere, and awarded no likes.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

One day, those who publicly profess their belief in any deity will be held in the same contempt as holocaust deniers and members of PIE. They will be reviled by the mighty twittersphere, and awarded no likes.

Harsh but fair .. is Brian Clough the true and immortal god?

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Those Viking cunts weren't exactly renowned for their monotheism, or their manners when it came to foreign totty.

As for the Catholics with their holy trinity, that's just weird.Not as weird as transubstantiation, but pretty fucking weird nonetheless.

Well they will tell you that God moves in mysterious ways to explain the inexplicable. You can never win with these people as it takes blind faith to believe such rot.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Alfie Fucking Noakes said:

Well they will tell you that God moves in mysterious ways to explain the inexplicable. You can never win with these people as it takes blind faith to believe such rot.

Just have faith. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Just have faith. 

The only faith I have is if I wake up then I must be still alive. Oh and when I look in a mirror there will always be a cunt looking back at me.

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not just holocaust deniers CB. Anyone choosing to wear tights of 25 denier or less in any conflict, deserves contempt. With all the shit that was going down, wearing practically sheer leggings would show all the little blemishes you would inevitably get on your legs. Fucking stupid cunts.

2 hours ago, mothra said:

Not just holocaust deniers CB. Anyone choosing to wear tights of 25 denier or less in any conflict, deserves contempt. With all the shit that was going down, wearing practically sheer leggings would show all the little blemishes you would inevitably get on your legs. Fucking stupid cunts.

You fucking maniac!

5i5mADg.png

2 minutes ago, mothra said:

And Terry Cooper did kicketh to death the Assyrians and cut off 5000 foreskins that day. "Assur Banipal (Spurs) is a cunt" saideth Johnny Giles

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I think it's attempting to make contact.

8 minutes ago, mothra said:

And Terry Cooper did kicketh to death the Assyrians and cut off 5000 foreskins that day.

Wasn't that Chopper Harris?

All this nostalgia is tearing me up. Why does nothing last for ever?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Indeed, the Aztecs had a whole pantheon of bird headed mother fuckers, and they were fucking blood curdling maniacs who would cut your heart out and shit in it as soon as say "good day".