CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Proper politics

Guest Underwatch

Guest JackoTC

Tell us something we didn't know. I fear you have underestimated the intelligence of the Corner's clientele if you think this is news. Can you please stick the theme tune to MASH on your preferred audio output. Listen closely. Then prove the artiste wrong by making it painful.

13 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Can you please stick the theme tune to MASH on your preferred audio output. Listen closely. Then prove the artiste wrong by making it painful.

Funny you should mention M*A*S*H. Much as I wish I couldn't, I can just picture old Underpants as Corporal Klinger, only somewhat uglier.

2573e8d2ca9759e97672aa7b3f791e41.jpg

As I think we've already established, Caitlyn Jenner is a cunt.

Guest Ollyboro
24 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Funny you should mention M*A*S*H. Much as I wish I couldn't, I can just picture old Underpants as Corporal Klinger, only somewhat uglier.

2573e8d2ca9759e97672aa7b3f791e41.jpg

As I think we've already established, Caitlyn Jenner is a cunt.

Was MASH originally broadcast with a laughter track? The reason I ask is because, I recently stumbled upon an episode on an obscure digital channel (just before Babestation, since you ask) and it had the most awful laughter track on it. It was like one of those employed on b-list Hanna-Barbera cartoons. Fucking unbearable. My memories of MASH don't contain instructions of when to laugh.

18 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

I recently stumbled upon an episode on an obscure digital channel (just before Babestation, since you ask) and it had the most awful laughter track on it. 

I think you've chanced upon Freddy's British Grannies "by mistake" there, and have understandably been confused by the cackling noises they produce at the point of orgasm.

He's a professional, that Freddy, you've got to give him that.