CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Left Handed People

Ape™️

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Olly you fucking damp dullard desperado, you're posting like a man possessed this evening.. hoping against hope to top the leaderboard. No one likes you. 

I like OB, he likes cricket so he is cool hand luke in my book, i like you too Frank you funny old sapbreed but i don't like Apeshitter or Minger, they both bore me to tears, complete bores the pair of them, always on about things of no interest, no character between them, i would like to execute them for the own pleasure i will have you know, and what's this leaderboard all about..?

7 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

I don't like you Apeshitter, i really don't, you ponce about this site like a tit in a trance speaking out of your harris like some fairy who needs to come clean and admit you're gay, be honest with yourself, you enjoy surfing arse, don't you, you little pipsqueak of a fairy..

Ah, the classic "you're gay" line of attack eh? Fucking hell, I'm destroyed. Prick.

Guest Wizardsleeve

There is a small number of people who happen to be equally adept with both hands.  You give them a pen, it doesn't matter which hand, they're going to put it to use.  They're just exceptionally fucking creepy.  

17 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

There is a small number of people who happen to be equally adept with both hands.  You give them a pen, it doesn't matter which hand, they're going to put it to use.  They're just exceptionally fucking creepy.  

And then there are people like ThunderCunt who, if given a pen, either stick it up their nose or try and eat it. They're just exceptionally fucking thick.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
56 minutes ago, Ape said:

And then there are people like ThunderCunt who, if given a pen, either stick it up their nose or try and eat it. They're just exceptionally fucking thick.

I wish he would stick it up his nose, only to smash his head off his cell wall, driving it into his brain-pan. 

Guest Ollyboro
12 hours ago, Frank said:

I don't know what it is, olly.. perhaps you're trying too hard. You just seem to miss the mark every fucking time. We've all heard enough. 

Night x

Pretty much what the last couple of your posts to me ( that I've deigned to read) have said. Along with your  "pile of shit" and  "idiot"  zingers, you're basically on repeat. I can only assume your depressingly unsuitable skinny jeans have cut the blood supply to the undersized brain marinating inside your oversized head. Do me a favour; make your next embarrassing video a snuff video. You one trick prick.

1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

Pretty much what the last couple of your posts to me ( that I've deigned to read) have said. Along with your  "pile of shit" and  "idiot"  zingers, you're basically on repeat. I can only assume your depressingly unsuitable skinny jeans have cut the blood supply to the undersized brain marinating inside your oversized head. Do me a favour; make your next embarrassing video a snuff video. You one trick prick.

I've always found that whenever a punter uses the word 'prick', they're hurting a little inside. It's quite unique in that way.. you know? You've been around long enough to take it on the chin.. nuts in.

Never show weakness, Olly. 

4 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I wish he would stick it up his nose, only to smash his head off his cell wall, driving it into his brain-pan. 

You're warming to me Minger and you fucking know it. There's a nice little grotty pub in slough with plenty of naughty ladies for you to get your evil way with, fancy meeting up for a pint or two, i can't guarantee your safety though.

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Oh, you're fucking hilarious.

Yes i know that, i know that, you can have your grammar crown Apehole, as i don't want it , if i did then i would take it off you with a very well written piece but alas old mong, i will settle for the best character crown..something that you could never be, enjoy your afternoon chomping on cock.

56 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Yes i know that, i know that, you can have your grammar crown Apehole, as i don't want it , if i did then i would take it off you with a very well written piece but alas old mong, i will settle for the best character crown..something that you could never be, enjoy your afternoon chomping on cock.

So you see yourself as the best character on CC do you? I'll be interested to hear what others think, but personally I think you are thick as pig shit, and about as funny as throat cancer. 

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Ape said:

So you see yourself as the best character on CC do you? I'll be interested to hear what others think, but personally I think you are thick as pig shit, and about as funny as throat cancer. 

If a paedophile got throat cancer I would find that pretty funny.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, ThunderCunt said:

You're warming to me Minger and you fucking know it. There's a nice little grotty pub in slough with plenty of naughty ladies for you to get your evil way with, fancy meeting up for a pint or two, i can't guarantee your safety though.

I have no interest in the repulsive, snaggle toothed old slags  that frequent any shit hole you do. 

46 minutes ago, Ape said:

You really are the biggest lake i have ever encountered, you're so gullible and you fall for it every fucking time, i set traps for you everywhere and your stupid head demands that you allow yourself the pleasure of looking a right fucking jest..but you're not alone as Minger is equally as gullible as you, what a pair of chumps you both are..pissing myself laughing here..

13 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

You really are the biggest lake i have ever encountered, you're so gullible and you fall for it every fucking time, i set traps for you everywhere and your stupid head demands that you allow yourself the pleasure of looking a right fucking jest..but you're not alone as Minger is equally as gullible as you, what a pair of chumps you both are..pissing myself laughing here..

Yeah, you reeled me right into your clever trap, didn't you? Fuck me - you're good.