CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Left Handed People

Ape™️

Guest Ollyboro
18 minutes ago, Ape said:

Sorry, but it's just fucking wrong. FUCKING WRONG I tell you. 

You're absolutely correct. Something must be done. I've chained myself to my radiator and started a dirty protest in my bedroom. What are you doing about these abominations? It's put up or shut. And the bad back excuse won't fucking do.

7 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

You're absolutely correct. Something must be done. I've chained myself to my radiator and started a dirty protest in my bedroom. What are you doing about these abominations? It's put up or shut. And the bad back excuse won't fucking do.

My idea is to cut off the left arm of any left hooker. They'll soon adapt and see the error of their ways.

5 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Olly you fucking damp dullard desperado, you're posting like a man possessed this evening.. hoping against hope to top the leaderboard. No one likes you. 

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler

Bunch of annoying Cunts. Every time you pass them a pen they have to declare "I'm left handed". So what, you fucking freak of nature, just get on with it and sign on the dotted line. And they have left handed cheque books etc. But does it keep my left handed spazmo of a husband off my guitars? no, the cunt plays right handed, how does that work? Paul McCartney's a cunt.

58 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Bunch of annoying Cunts. Every time you pass them a pen they have to declare "I'm left handed". So what, you fucking freak of nature, just get on with it and sign on the dotted line. And they have left handed cheque books etc. But does it keep my left handed spazmo of a husband off my guitars? no, the cunt plays right handed, how does that work? Paul McCartney's a cunt.

Whilst you enjoy the scaly dog pumping away at your old grey-speckled fanny with his firm and fishy weathered left, take his weaker right and shove it up his arse. 

Do me a little vid on your plinka, gobbie. 

Guest nobgobbler
6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Whilst you enjoy the scaly dog pumping away at your old grey-speckled fanny with his firm weathered left, take his weaker right and shove it up his arse. 

Just a normal Saturday night then. You can forget the plinka vid, I could never live up to your standard. I don't even have a wig. 

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Whilst you enjoy the scaly dog pumping away at your old grey-speckled fanny with his firm weathered left, take his weaker right and shove it up his arse. 

If ever proof was needed that you're a fucking head case, this is it.

Guest Ollyboro
2 hours ago, Frank said:

Olly you fucking damp dullard desperado, you're posting like a man possessed this evening.. hoping against hope to top the leaderboard. No one likes you. 

Yeah, Krankie, 6 comments  in a day must seem like overkill to somebody  who spends as little time on here as you do. I rather suspect that your sad little comment tells us more about your leaderboard worries than my own.

Just recently I was in the Dentist's waiting room, reading a 2012 issue of Woman's Own. There was an article entitled  "Take Our Psychopath Test And See How Much Of A Psycho You Are!! I scored all E's. Apparently, this means I have less empathy than Ian Brady in a crèche. Yet even I pity you. Arsehole. 

14 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Yeah, Krankie, 6 comments  in a day must seem like overkill to somebody  who spends as little time on here as you do. I rather suspect that your sad little comment tells us more about your leaderboard worries than my own.

Just recently I was in the Dentist's waiting room, reading a 2012 issue of Woman's Own. There was an article entitled  "Take Our Psychopath Test And See How Much Of A Psycho You Are!! I scored all E's. Apparently, this means I have less empathy than Ian Brady in a crèche. Yet even I pity you. Arsehole. 

I don't know what it is, olly.. perhaps you're trying too hard. You just seem to miss the mark every fucking time. We've all heard enough. 

Night x

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

I don't know what it is, olly.. perhaps you're trying too hard. You just seem to miss the mark every fucking time. We've all heard enough. 

Night x

Do you want me to tell you about the rabbits again?

1 hour ago, Ape said:

If ever proof was needed that you're a fucking head case, this is it.

Shut up ape.. you weak and dried up prudey old sap. Gobbie doesn't come on here to put up with the likes of you... a tedious fucking dollop-dross of a man. She comes here to be thrilled, to be fancied, fucked, and bumholed. 

• Like 1