CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Don't Swing Their Arms As They Walk

Ape™️

Guest luke swarm
29 minutes ago, Piston said:

Most of the cunts I know would rather die than buy a round.

I believe that sentence should read:

Most of the cunts I know would rather die than buy me a round.

Holly Lodge you see Piston, you can take the boy out of Smethwick but cannot take Smethwick out of the cunt. 

Guest luke swarm
18 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Fat cunts always wear clothing with stripes going the wrong way which makes them look even bigger than they are. Actually I saw a fat bloke in Leeds a few weeks ago and he was twice the size of this cunt. I shit you not, the traffic was slowing down to look at him. Bet he thought he was being healthy, going for a walk an all. Must have ran out of lard to fry his chips in.

the traffic was not slowing down to look.....you see when you become a certain size, you create your own gravity field which can capture other objects and try to pull them in.

Guest Ollyboro
4 minutes ago, Ape said:

I wasn't driving......

10/10 for this. I just have to admire somebody who can take a photograph, masturbate and wank his taxi driver off, all at the same time.

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

the traffic was not slowing down to look.....you see when you become a certain size, you create your own gravity field which can capture other objects and try to pull them in.

Ugh, you just put me off my bourbon and coke. It's what I imagine the gaps between the folds of flab smells like (minus the stale sweat) if you are unfortunate enough to get sucked in. 

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Do you live in Yorkshire? You haven't noticed a bloke called Dingthedoggie about the place have you? 

Yorkshire folk are honest and generous, and are not gay. Unlike that Bishop of Grantham, the Lincolnshire puff.

5 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Yorkshire folk are honest and generous, and are not gay. Unlike that Bishop of Grantham, the Lincolnshire puff.

Any northerner I've ever had the misfortune to meet has been as tight as a nun's cunt and mind-numbingly boring, unless you find stories of pies, gravy and ale entertaining.  Which, being educated, I don't. 

On a tangent, do you know Dingthedoggie? 

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Any northerner I've ever had the misfortune to meet has been as tight as a nun's cunt and mind-numbingly boring, unless you find stories of pies, gravy and ale entertaining.  Which, being educated, I don't. 

On a tangent, do you know Dingthedoggie? 

You haven't met any Yorkshire folk then, just cunts, and they're everywhere. Yes I know dingdong. We meet up 3 times a week for a pint in t'Woolpack. 

Guest Ollyboro
19 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Agreed. Yorkshire has produced a staggering amount of leading lights in their chosen fields. eg  Peter  "Can't Touch This"  Sutcliffe, John "Roe vs Wade" Christie,  Donald  "The Black Panther" Nielson,  Sir Jimmy fucking Savile,  THE Chuckle Brothers......I could go on.

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Agreed. Yorkshire has produced a staggering amount of leading lights in their chosen fields. eg  Peter  "Can't Touch This"  Sutcliffe, John "Roe vs Wade" Christie,  Donald  "The Black Panther" Nielson,  Sir Jimmy fucking Savile,  THE Chuckle Brothers......I could go on.

My point exactly - not a single golf player among them.

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, mothra said:

Who at the BBC decided we needed a new series of "Goodnight Sweetheart"? There's a load of cunts at the BBC and they need sorting out.

a fair and just question Mr Moth..........now how shall we link it in to the subject matter being discussed, namely the of lack of arm perambulation whilst walking, err ok ,Nicholas Lyndhurst is a stiff armed cunt with a wooden acting style

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

a fair and just question Mr Moth..........now how shall we link it in to the subject matter being discussed, namely the of lack of arm perambulation whilst walking, err ok ,Nicholas Lyndhurst is a stiff armed cunt with a wooden acting style

the cunt should be sent to central Italy and made to jump up and down

On 04/09/2016 at 4:16 PM, Ollyboro said:

What does 'Roe vs Wade' mean?

Guest Ollyboro
17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What does 'Roe vs Wade' mean?

Roe vs Wade was the case which freed up the right to abortion in the US. John Christie topped Timothy Evans' wife under the guise of providing her with an abortion. Only now do I feel safe to reveal that the foetus survived in a grotesque and inhuman form. Forced to share scraps of food and human waste with the colony  of rats who adopted it, this ungodly poof was last seen peeping over the top of a public shitter near Cheshire.

5 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Roe vs Wade was the case which freed up the right to abortion in the US. John Christie topped Timothy Evans' wife under the guise of providing her with an abortion. Only now do I feel safe to reveal that the foetus survived in a grotesque and inhuman form. Forced to share scraps of food and human waste with the colony  of rats who adopted it, this ungodly poof was last seen peeping over the top of a public shitter near Cheshire.

Don't you mean UK?