CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Don't Swing Their Arms As They Walk

Ape™️

Whilst driving to work I keep seeing a fat bloke in a tee shirt and jeans walking the same route. His arms don't swing at all as he perambulates on his merry way, trying, I suspect, to lose weight. They look like two giant sausages hanging limp from his shoulders. It's really quite bizzare. Fucking fat spastic cunt - probably a poof too.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Whilst driving to work I keep seeing a fat bloke in a tee shirt and jeans walking the same route. His arms don't swing at all as he perambulates on his merry way, trying, I suspect, to lose weight. His arms look like two giant sausages hanging limp from his shoulders. It's really quite bizzare. Fucking fat spastic cunt - probably a poof too.

You would know

4 minutes ago, Ape said:

Whilst driving to work I keep seeing a fat bloke in a tee shirt and jeans walking the same route. His arms don't swing at all as he perambulates on his merry way, trying, I suspect, to lose weight. His arms look like two giant sausages hanging limp from his shoulders. It's really quite bizzare. Fucking fat spastic cunt - probably a poof too.

On reflection Ape, wouldn't it have been quicker to have typed Bubba. Salut

A bit of arm swinging is needed to cause the slight rocking motion that aids perambulation. Too little you look like a total Biff who has lost his spaz chariot. Too much and you look a total dick. Excessive arm swinging indicates a Cheshire ancestry and the 360 degree rotation of the arm sockets is from when they planted trees from Northwich to Knutsford as a new commuter route.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
43 minutes ago, Ape said:

Whilst driving to work I keep seeing a fat bloke in a tee shirt and jeans walking the same route. His arms don't swing at all as he perambulates on his merry way, trying, I suspect, to lose weight. They look like two giant sausages hanging limp from his shoulders. It's really quite bizzare. Fucking fat spastic cunt - probably a poof too.

You should have ripped those arms out of their fucking sockets and driven away with them. Learn the fucking cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Friday, August 19, 2016 at 10:10 PM, Ape said:

I refer to him as "the sausage arm plopper" - he's a daily source of amusement to me. I'm going to try and photograph, or better still, video him. 

Can you run him over first. Then just take a photo for proof.

Guest Gong Farmer
53 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I find this nomination very offensive to the victims of thalidomide.

Fancy having to go through life not being able to have a wank or wipe your own arse.

Guest Wizardsleeve

The blokes arms could be prosthetic from shoulder down. Or, if he's as rotund as you claim, they could just weigh more than he can lift. If that's the case, I'd avoid trying to run him down. Your car is likely to sustain more damage than him.