CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Road works

Guest Judas

1 minute ago, Judas said:

Just 30 pieces of silver would see me swinging, unfortunately you have topped up your electric and visited Iceland, better luck next week. 

Been away in foreign climes and when I return the corner is full of new cunts with limited intelligence so fuck off

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Fatty said:

Been away in foreign climes and when I return the corner is full of new cunts with limited intelligence so fuck off

Could you go back? 

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've had so many comments deleted for quoting that over the years...

Probably cos' the mods are hippies (Yes or Emmerson Lake and Palmer fans probably)

"I think old people are really boring and the only reason they don't understand our music is because they don't like it!"

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
11 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I got caught up in two hour stand still traffic jam by the Kennedy tunnel outside Antwerp last week. It was quite entertaining when a French truck driver got out of his cab to take a piss up his front wheel. I suppose when you've got to go you've got to go. 

10 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I don't think I would confess to being entertained by ogling a French man taking a piss over his front wheel. Especially on this site. Prepare yourself for some slight criticism.

He mus be a daft cunt, he should know you always piss on the back wheel, so when you set off it doesn't spray off all up the side of your door, but rather on that fucking poof behind who's ogling your cock..

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
37 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

@Quincy Cockfingers, you dirty, slimy, oily, sneaky sleaze. Explain yourself. 

I politely mailed him to politely state I hoped he was not going to prove to be another slavering cretin. He responded with a lack of respect, so I told him he disgusted me. I also wish he were dead but neglected to mention that.

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Probably cos' the mods are hippies (Yes or Emmerson Lake and Palmer fans probably)

"I think old people are really boring and the only reason they don't understand our music is because they don't like it!"

33% of ELP are dead now, only 66% to go. Sadly, due to rounding effects, 1% of them will live on forever.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 hours ago, Judas said:

The M25 is a cruel mistress at the best of times, however when you crawl past miles of empty road works that do not progress from week to week it sends the blood pressure through the roof.

If you do see a high viz worker (rarer than a sober irishman) they are never actually doing anything, just staring at a hole in the ground being proped up by a shovel.

I am no expert on road works or engineering but why does it take 12 weeks to replace a barrier. The Chinese manage to build a new motorway in a month by efficient management and employing more than 3 workman to complete the job. The tax payer is getting shafted as per usual and I want in.

I think perhaps you're giving the chinese too much credit for efficient management,  There is an unlimited amount of motivation when you and your family are against the wall with a firing squad in front of you, and job performance will decide who lives and who bites the bullet.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I think perhaps you're giving the chinese too much credit for efficient management,  There is an unlimited amount of motivation when you and your family are against the wall with a firing squad in front of you, and job performance will decide who lives and who bites the bullet.  

When you've got one and a half billion to choose from who cares about a few broken ones.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

When you've got one and a half billion to choose from who cares about a few broken ones.

Seems a bit wasteful, though.  Think of all the small take away places that will never be, because of China and their mass grave policy for their defectives.  

6 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I politely mailed him to politely state I hoped he was not going to prove to be another slavering cretin. He responded with a lack of respect, so I told him he disgusted me. I also wish he were dead but neglected to mention that.

Reading between the lines, I'd say that he rejected your amorous advances, and you, obviously upset at being jilted, decided to offer up the age-old "silent treatment", in the vain hope that he would come around (most likely your pie/arse hole). 

Am I right, or am I right? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Reading between the lines, I'd say that he rejected your amorous advances, and you, obviously upset at being jilted, decided to offer up the age-old "silent treatment", in the vain hope that he would come around (most likely your pie/arse hole). 

Am I right, or am I right? 

Could you give me some of that good old silent treatment, you spitting Welsh driveller?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

This is a disturbing development. PM'ing newbies is a bit like cottaging. We've all done it, but we all deny it. 

I'm not sure I'd say "we've all done it" Bill, unless by "we" you were referring to yourself and the rest of the gay world. Thoroughly disturbing.

Guest deebom

I remember a discussion on LBC a couple years ago about roadworks in London. Specifically TFL roadworks.

Some wonk from some sort of watchdog/pressure group rang up and said that the reason there are so many seemingly abandoned roadworks going on, is that the way the contracting works, is that the contractors get 70% of the fee upfront, the other 30% upon completion. So it's in the interest of the contractors to dig as many holes as they can, then fill them up at their leisure.

From the way he was talking, this seems to be standard practice for all of the other cunts who dig holes in roads too.

18 hours ago, deebom said:

I remember a discussion on LBC a couple years ago about roadworks in London. Specifically TFL roadworks.

Some wonk from some sort of watchdog/pressure group rang up and said that the reason there are so many seemingly abandoned roadworks going on, is that the way the contracting works, is that the contractors get 70% of the fee upfront, the other 30% upon completion. So it's in the interest of the contractors to dig as many holes as they can, then fill them up at their leisure.

From the way he was talking, this seems to be standard practice for all of the other cunts who dig holes in roads too.

Were you stoned when you heard all

this?