CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ahmed Farah

Guest nobgobbler

Guest nobgobbler

Stories like this freeze my fanny. Mo Farah's cunt of a brother crying his eyeballs out coz he might get sent back to Somalia after doing porridge for false imprisonment during a knife attack. He says he fears for his life so he's now looking to his estranged brother Mo to use his fame to help him stay here. Fuck him, send the cunt back, he's obviously a wrong un. Bet that doesn't happen though. 

Ahmed (one of six Farah brothers in the UK) claims that his English tattoos and “swagger” are sure to see him singled out and killed if he is returned to Somalia. That, and doing the Mobot every two fucking minutes.

Guest Ollyboro

Surely he can piss off and live in whichever country Maurice Farah is currently avoiding paying his taxes in? You'd have thought the Farah family would have plenty of money, after all Maurice's success with the running and the Quorn and the tax avoiding, and the enormous sales of slightly flared golfing trousers. Particularly during the early to mid-eighties "joey/casual" era.  Guillermo Vilas is a cunt.

In 2013, Mohamed Muktar Jama Farah urged Chancellor George Osborne to clamp down on global corporations that avoid paying taxes in poor countries in which they operate. Shortly afterwards, and with much less fanfare, the emaciated cunt applied to have his main place of residence changed to Portland, Oregon, “in order to better preserve his earnings after taxes”. Portland is where this all-British hero spends part of the year training under coach Alberto Salazar (an alleged drugs cheat, Your Honour.)

I really hate the Quorn-scoffing fuck flake,

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

As long as he's winning gold medals for GB I couldn't give a fuck what he does. 

Actually I don't give a fuck about sport (apart from Rugby league). Or Quorn. 

Charlie Chaplin was an unfunny cunt 

Hull did well yesterday, Charlie Chaplin was indeed a stupid cunt, how do you make quorn palatable? 

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

In 2013, Mohamed Muktar Jama Farah urged Chancellor George Osborne to clamp down on global corporations that avoid paying taxes in poor countries in which they operate. Shortly afterwards, and with much less fanfare, the emaciated cunt applied to have his main place of residence changed to Portland, Oregon, “in order to better preserve his earnings after taxes”. 

I really hate the Quorn-scoffing fuck flake,

I didn't know this Bawsly. The Biafran chicken seducer can fuck off now.

27 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I'm not a fan of the lightbulb heads myself. In my book, a combination of African and moslem is probably as bad as it gets.

You've obviously never met a Welsh druid...

Guest DingTheRioja
On 28/08/2016 at 1:52 PM, nobgobbler said:

... how do you make quorn palatable? 

Throw in the bin and buy some steak.

22 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Dunno about the rugby as every fucker here are football fans. 

Oi.... less of that abuse here please... fucking football fans for fucks sake...

Is this an appropriate moment for a Farrah Fawcett piccy?

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Throw in the bin and buy some steak.

Oi.... less of that abuse here please... fucking football fans for fucks sake...

Is this an appropriate moment for a Farrah Fawcett piccy?