CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Syrian Tourist Board

Fuck me sideways, you couldn't make this shit up. They have released a video showing how beautiful the country is, and if you're planning a late summer holiday, then this is the place to be.

You silly fucking cunts.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Syria only has a viable future as a dumping ground for the civilized world's nuclear waste. Send all the cowardly scum who left their women, children and elderly at the mercy of ISIS back there and fucking irradiate the god foresaken shithole with our stock of soon to expire trident missles. God save the Queen.

Guest luke swarm
51 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

Fuck me sideways, you couldn't make this shit up. They have released a video showing how beautiful the country is, and if you're planning a late summer holiday, then this is the place to be.

You silly fucking cunts.

It was a very popular destination in years gone by...I understand that Richard the Lionheart and his peaceful followers had lots of jollys there and particularly enjoyed a bit of peaceful crusading.

I expect those ISIS/Daesh chaps are just returning the favour and spreading the good word over here now......I don't think you can get a direct flight there though, I understand you have to go via Turkey these days.      

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

So why did millions fuck off from there...

Means you can have a nice holiday in the sun without having to put up with foreign cunts everywhere. Winner winner, egg and chips for dinner.

I phoned my mum from Damascus. "The food is terrible, the buildings are nearly all badly damaged, people are living on the streets.Nobody has any money and the shops are all nearly empty. People have to live off the little charity aid that gets through. You can hear gunshots all the time and you never know if today you are going to get killed" she said from back home in Manchester.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Manky said:

I phoned my mum from Damascus. "The food is terrible, the buildings are nearly all badly damaged, people are living on the streets.Nobody has any money and the shops are all nearly empty. People have to live off the little charity aid that gets through. You can hear gunshots all the time and you never know if today you are going to get killed" she said from back home in Manchester.

As soon as I started reading that I knew the punchline... still giggled a bit...

On 31/08/2016 at 8:32 PM, Degenerategambler said:

I stayed in a worse hotel the last time I went to Dundee. 

Syria-1.jpg

On 31/08/2016 at 9:41 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

Means you can have a nice holiday in the sun without having to put up with foreign cunts everywhere. Winner winner, egg and chips for dinner.

I took advantage of things being fucked up in Egypt few years back and got myself a great deal in a 5 star resort. Hardly any cunt there. Marvellous. Still had some hairy fucker stick they're hand up my dress. That's egyptian women for you. 

Oh think nothing of it, it's a lovely place to take the family, great sightseeing attractions such as heads mounted on spikes, gang rapes in the sweet peaceful villages and smashing gift shops where you can get yourself kitted out in the latest ISIS uniform, which includes the hood and machete.

A must see place.

6 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Oh think nothing of it, it's a lovely place to take the family, great sightseeing attractions such as heads mounted on spikes, gang rapes in the sweet peaceful villages and smashing gift shops where you can get yourself kitted out in the latest ISIS uniform, which includes the hood and machete.

A must see place.

I bet fucking McDonald's is still standing.

7 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

A must see place.

You've been to Bradford as well?

I asked my mate in the US Air Force the best way to Syria.

He said, "M62, then down the M1. Follow the signs for Mildenhall. At Mildenhall take the B52 until you meet the KC135. An hour later join the 2 F18s and you are nearly there"

Beats any satnav I have ever seen.

Guest DingTheRioja
11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You've been to Bradford as well?

Not since 1987, any white person who reckons they've been there and got out alive is either lying or stayed above 42 mph all the way.

On 02/09/2016 at 0:17 PM, DingTheRioja said:

Not since 1987, any white person who reckons they've been there and got out alive is either lying or stayed above 42 mph all the way.

I've been to Bradford a few times in recent years because I've got two cousins who live there. I've never felt in danger at all. It does have a very substantial Muslim population so mouthing of Islamophobic bollox would probably be a bad idea, but it seems friendly enough to me.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I've been to Bradford a few times in recent years because I've got two cousins who live there. I've never felt in danger at all. It does have a very substantial Muslim population so mouthing of Islamophobic bollox would probably be a bad idea, but it seems friendly enough to me.

Ah, but you see, that's were you are pre-judging my prejudices, again.

I am not referring to Bradford being a hotbed of Islamic Fundamentalism, rather more the version of Bradford where gangs of asian chavs , all dolled up in their white socks and loafers, baggies, gold chains dripping off their scrawny necks, screeching round in their souped up Nissan Almeras belting out Bangra-rap at a million decibels, offering every girl they see the best bit of black they ever smoked*.

Chavs, who just happen to be asian, not suicide bombers.

* I actually heard that line hollered out of a gold Almera down Morley Street with some other chavvy bollocks like innit.