CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grandparents on board car stickers

Guest Roger cuntwing

Guest nobgobbler
6 hours ago, neil298 said:

never ever fucked a nun,mind you my 'ol woman is doing a great impersonation of one,the chastity vow has long kicked in

You have my heartfelt sympathy Neil, and I do know how you feel. Mr Gobbler's prostate has all but ended our sex life. I might as well be a fucking nun. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 11/09/2016 at 6:57 PM, nobgobbler said:

You have my heartfelt sympathy Neil, and I do know how you feel. Mr Gobbler's prostate has all but ended our sex life. I might as well be a fucking nun. 

Line up boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 11/09/2016 at 6:57 PM, nobgobbler said:

Cheers up, it's not so bad....once you get into the habit.

• 1 year later...
36 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I saw one today 'Autistic child on board'. Now why the fuck would anyone do that? 

Was it a red car? I hope it was a red car. I like red cars.

Unless it's a Tuesday, then I prefer blue ones.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I saw one today 'Autistic child on board'. Now why the fuck would anyone do that? 

So people they know that if they get offered a lift they should wear waterproofs and wellies 

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

To satisfy the need to advertise their excuses for their progeny being badly behaved, foul mouthed, out of control little bastards.

It’s so much more socially acceptable than “Cunt Family On Board.”

On 16/09/2016 at 8:38 PM, DingTheRioja said:

Line up boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So old Dingy was a bit ‘Savillesque’ in his demands? No wonder he’s on a VPU at HMP Wakefield. 

Fuck off, ding. And fuck off @Snatch before you start crying about abusing him. Dingthedeaddoggie is dead as fuck, so I can say what I want*. 

*obviously, if I can’t, I’d like one of our splendid admin team to modify the above in whatever way they deem most fitting. The cunts. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

So old Dingy was a bit ‘Savillesque’ in his demands? No wonder he’s on a VPU at HMP Wakefield. 

Fuck off, ding. And fuck off @Snatch before you start crying about abusing him. Dingthedeaddoggie is dead as fuck, so I can say what I want*. 

*obviously, if I can’t, I’d like one of our splendid admin team to modify the above in whatever way they deem most fitting. The cunts. 

Looking back at Dingthebeast's posts, there are only two conclusions that you can make. Either he was:

1: A knee-rubbing minor pervert in the style of a northern Benny Hill.

Or

2: He was a sinister sexual deviant who was a serious danger to any woman or canine under 30 stone.

• Like 1