CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hoarders

Bubba C

Being the kind-hearted soul you all know and love, I gave up my valuable time and helped a friend clear his mum's house after she kicked the bucket.

Given she had 80+ years on this planet, it's ample time to amass a few belongings, but I can honestly say that she may have never thrown a single possession away. 

Absolutely no idea what's wrong with people who hoard. If stuff is fucked or old, (unless it's likely to become a priceless antique heirloom), fucking bin it. 

Weird cunts. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Being the kind-hearted soul you all know and love, I gave up my valuable time and helped a friend clear his mum's house after she kicked the bucket.

Given she had 80+ years on this planet, it's ample time to amass a few belongings, but I can honestly say that she may have never thrown a single possession away. 

Absolutely no idea what's wrong with people who hoard. If stuff is fucked, old, (unless it's likely to become a priceless antique heirloom), fucking bin it. 

Weird cunts. 

I'm a whoreder. They're all under my patio. They're not laughing at me now.

Us English are some of the worst hoarders in the world. We keep the Welsh. We keep the Scots. We keep the Irish and for the last 30 years (and for the next 2 or 3), we kept most of Europe.

Time for a fucking good clear out.

4 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

I take it your friends mother was Welsh.  90% of the stuff she had supposedly hoarded, and you were dunging out, was probably crap blown off the M4 hard shoulder and under the door of her filthy hovel. Was it mostly KFC boxes, plastic coke bottles and Celtic Manor plastic carrier bags?

What a fucking dump hole the Celtic Manor is. Cunts think it's the tits, but it's just a massive, run-down, once only half-decent, Colditz-resembling eyesore; that is used by ladies who lunch and soppy corporate cunts who are easily impressed. 

And no, no coke bottles, they were cola. I think my mate is glad she's dead. 

40 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

If this is a dig at my 1487 back issues (several of which are nearly still serviceable, I might add) of Razzle, you can go and get fucked.

You're better than this, olly. I've quoted this so you will never forget, but I'm happy for you to go back and inject some humour into your original quote. 

Who do you think you are with this nonsense? manky?

Guest DingTheRioja
58 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

If this is a dig at my 1487 back issues (several of which are nearly still serviceable, I might add) of Razzle, you can go and get fucked.

Lying cunt.

Not one of them is serviceable.

Guest Ollyboro
50 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Sounds like you needed to get fucked Olly

I'm smearing Little Olly in Brut as we speak. Just promise to take your teeth out. And have a watery dump on me.

4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Lying cunt.

Not one of them is serviceable.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Sounds like you needed to get fucked Olly

37 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Well volunteered!

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Teeth are my own. The dump will cost you the usual. 

Fuck off. Mongs. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Manky said:

Us English are some of the worst hoarders in the world. We keep the Welsh. We keep the Scots. We keep the Irish and for the last 30 years (and for the next 2 or 3), we kept most of Europe.

Time for a fucking good clear out.

I wish you'd keep quiet. 

Guest Gong Farmer

I've got a huge collection of souvenir  knickers of all the birds I've shagged over the years. it's not just the collection that's got bigger over the years but the knickers have too. 

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I've got a huge collection of souvenir  knickers of all the birds I've shagged over the years. it's not just the collection that's got bigger over the years but the knickers have too. 

of course they will get bigger if you keep trying to wear them you fool

10 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I don't consider 2 a huge number. You must be including all the pairs if y-fronts off Keith Vaz's special advisor cast-offs.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I have amassed a collection of dead prostitutes in the cab of my lorry. Am I in danger of being labeled a hoarder?

Only if you can't get into the cab yourself now.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 9/9/2016 at 9:56 AM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I have amassed a collection of dead prostitutes in the cab of my lorry. Am I in danger of being labeled a hoarder?

Not until it impedes your ability to earn a living....err....wait.