CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that wear cheap shoes

Guest I know that Cunt

Guest I know that Cunt

Fucking plebs in their horrible cheap £14.99 Indian made shoes, have they no pride? Go and buy a proper pair of proper leather brogues from a proper British maker like Church's, Trickers or Cheaney and smarten yourselves up.

Guest I know that Cunt
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've got some very nice Indian made leather sandals for less than 20 quid. Besides I'd look fucking stupid in a floral dress schlepping around in fucking brogues.

Probably no more stupid than punkape in his dress and brogues.

Guest luke swarm
7 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Fucking plebs in their horrible cheap £14.99 Indian made shoes, have they no pride? Go and buy a proper pair of proper leather brogues from a proper British maker like Church's, Trickers or Cheaney and smarten yourselves up.

good nom IKTC.....serious question though....do you play golf at all and spend all weekend eating succulent roast meats and drinking fine wine in the Cheshire area. 

Guest DingTheRioja
18 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

good nom IKTC.....serious question though....do you play golf at all and spend all weekend eating succulent roast meats and drinking fine wine in the Cheshire area. 

Ignore him IKTC, he meant to say do you play with yourself at all and spend all weekend getting spit roasted and drinking cum in the mles from the Cheshire area?

..and do you realise, most of those £100 shoes/trainers you buy are made in the Phillipines/India/China for about 45 pence by child/slave labour?

Guest I know that Cunt
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

And driving from gaybye to gaybye in my range rover sport? No, I think you have mistaken me for someone else.

LOL

Guest I know that Cunt
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

..and do you realise, most of those £100 shoes/trainers you buy are made in the Phillipines/India/China for about 45 pence by child/slave labour?

My dear fellow, I don't buy £100 shoes not even for gardening, [and have never owned a pair of trainers] I recently bought a pair of Church's Grafton brogues which were somewhere around five times that figure and bench made by craftsmen in Northampton. You might think 100 quid is expensive for shoes, but that's because you are sooooo council estate. You probably drink cava believing it to be champagne.

Guest DingTheRioja
54 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

My dear fellow, I don't buy £100 shoes not even for gardening, [and have never owned a pair of trainers] I recently bought a pair of Church's Grafton brogues which were somewhere around five times that figure and bench made by craftsmen in Northampton. You might think 100 quid is expensive for shoes, but that's because you are sooooo council estate. You probably drink cava believing it to be champagne.

Don't drink Cava, i much prefer Prosecco, and if you think Champagne is so much better then you have no fucking taste or style at all... I bet you go to clubs drinking Cristal thinking you're down wid da gangstahs brah!!

You are Punkape and I claim my case of buckie!

Guest I know that Cunt
3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Don't drink Cava, i much prefer Prosecco, and if you think Champagne is so much better then you have no fucking taste or style at all... I bet you go to clubs drinking Cristal thinking you're down wid da gangstahs brah!!

I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, has your palsy kicked in again? Anyway, I don't believe they sell "Cristal" the conservative club.

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, has your palsy kicked in again? Anyway, I don't believe they sell "Cristal" the conservative club.

what are your thoughts on Rioja....not keen on it myself, bland, watery and unimpressive to most palates.

3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Ignore him IKTC, he meant to say do you play with yourself at all and spend all weekend getting spit roasted and drinking cum in the mles from the Cheshire area?

Plagiarising cunt. 

Kill yourself. 

Idiot. 

Bubbaknacker

Being the upstanding paragon of morality and goodness that I am, I am staunchly against sweat shops.

It is for this reason that I insist all my shoes be made of the highest quality leather, where only the most durable skin of starving Indonesian children will suffice.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

You are Punkape and I claim my case of buckie!

Oh my god shut up you fucking blathering idiot. Nobody cares that you drink tesco own brand prosecco in your horse box.