CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that wear cheap shoes

Guest I know that Cunt

Guest I know that Cunt
5 hours ago, luke swarm said:

what are your thoughts on Rioja....not keen on it myself, bland, watery and unimpressive to most palates.

You should know, you and spunky drink gallons of the stuff.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

What's the point of a £500 pair of brogues if they spend most of the time walking around golf courses and covered in cum. It's like shopping at Aldi in your ferrari. It's not the shoes, it's where they take you. Idiot.

And Gypps, if you do ever decide to wear a pair of brogues with a dress make sure they're highly polished, mirror finish.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

The mobility scooter has a set of 12 inch Michelen Pilot Sport 4's in each corner but I wear a pair of Primark bonded leather shoes. Is this acceptable to you, You Know You're A Cunt?

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The mobility scooter has a set of 12 inch Michelen Pilot Sport 4's in each corner but I wear a pair of Primark bonded leather shoes. Is this acceptable to you, You Know You're A Cunt?

Oh dear, cunts wearing primark and cunts wearing something lovely from this seasons fucking shoezone collection. This the sort of behaviour you expect from johnny foreigner or some scouse pikey. In fact johnny foreigner would have more style, that excludes the french cunts of course, oh, and the welsh

6 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Oh dear, cunts wearing primark and cunts wearing something lovely from this seasons fucking shoezone collection. This the sort of behaviour you expect from johnny foreigner or some scouse pikey. In fact johnny foreigner would have more style, that excludes the french cunts of course, oh, and the welsh

I told this bloke from darkest Rhodesia that he looked a right bender with pink soles on his shoes. He said "Shoes bwana?"

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Oh my god shut up you fucking blathering idiot. Nobody cares that you drink tesco own brand prosecco in your horse box. 

You're now nicking Spunkers Tesco jibes... you sad, sad little fuck.